Thread: My managers think I work slowly

My managers think I work slowly

Hi all,

I have received feedback from my superiors at work that I am working too slowly. It has happened multiple times. I know that I am not as fast as the others. I work in a very intense, high pressure, fast paced job. I am basically being "coached out of my job" because of this poor performance. Being "coached out" of your job, is a known thing in my particular field. I won't get fired, instead I'm being given time to find a new job while they still keep me on staff. Anyway, I am in the process of looking for a new job, but I worry I will face the same issues in any other job I go to. I feel really upset about the fact that I work too slowly in this job. I've used prayer to help myself go downstream but looking for more ideas on how to feel better. Any feedback you may have about going downstream would be much appreciated.

You've explained the conditions you're manifesting very clearly, but if you're intention is to feel better, you'll want to "work" with the thoughts that you've been thinking about this job, this unfolding of the job, your job search, etc.

You've brought to the Forum before the topic of your job and attracted some good answers in your other thread. Perhaps a good place to start this conversation would be your catching us up on what from those threads you've been using or what other pieces of these teachings have you been applying to this topic. (I don't disrespect whatever beliefs you might have, but you may have heard Abraham speak about why they recommend a different approach to how most of us talk about "prayer.")

Moderator's note

I've edited the title of your thread so that it more clearly communicates the topic you'd like to discuss.