Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ignoring an issue vs leaving it with our last vibration on it

Ignoring an issue vs leaving it with our last vibration on it

Abraham say our vibration on every subject is where we last leave it. And then they tell us to "ignore" subjects that are bothering us and not give any attention to them. Well, if we ignore any issue, aren't we leaving it in a state with our last vibration of it? So how can we improve our POA on a particular subject based on these 2 teachings? I can imagine this has been discussed here before but not sure with which key words to search and so I am asking in this new thread. Thank you.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The rule of thumb is,

to go as specific about any topic, as it STILL FEELS GOOD.

When you are trained and stable ITV (see your other thread, they really belong together) generally about a topic- aka you are in step 4, then you feel interested and eager and skilled to mix it up and raise (your vibe) about it, specifically. Abe call that step 5.

It expands, naturally, and organically. Donīt hype yourself to "clean stuff up" when you donīt feel REALLY interested and joyfully about it, yet.

When you not yet feel inspired to do something with your "issue", ignoring it will not shift your vibe about that topic-
    but it will ALLOW YOURSELF TO RAISE YOUR OVERALL-BASIS- VIBE!

-In doing that, you will become more sturdy and wobble-free in your whole, when you donīt make yourself stumble with issues that youīr not ready for, yet. So, do first things first. First, allow yourself to crawl, and then to toddle, and then to walk, and then to dance and do artistry.

One after the other: Get stability, confidence and skill FIRST, and then expand into more details.

The focus on the aligned subject brings you to a higher disk, from there then you look at the resistant subject and because of LOA your perception of it will be less resistant than before. For ex. Abraham sometimes suggest to people to stay in receptive mode for a month and then look at their difficult subject.

It works like a clock. Recently I had to move with my family to a new town and for several reasons I was Worried to Impatient. Although I really had to do house hunting and time was running out, I didn't (because I couldn't stay in a good vibrational place while doing it) and instead I kept focusing on something else (work) that felt very good. At some point I had the inspiration to do a grid about houses and stability, and it felt very good, and then I found a kind of meditation that relaxed me deeply. So now I was basically focusing on the subject but very very general (like POE suggested in her post). Still no house hunting. Still lots of juice from the other subject. Then our landlord gave us an additional week. Then my husband found a place where to store the boxes and brought them there. Then we found out there was abundance of temporary apartments to choose from (a 180° turn-around as they were initially rare and hard to get). My husband insisted on one and I had no particular opinion about it so I said ok, I only had to book it and send the check. That's all I did. Now I am here and have all the time in the world to find a more long term apartment, and I feel very aligned to finding it. The temporary apartment is very pleasant, and located perfectly for my son to go to school by bicycle.
    I like looking for BFT's as a technique, but this was all done without directly shifting my resistance. I just left it alone, felt better, then looked again.

A wonderful example, Rose!

Itīs so true- when we go ITV (topic completely irrelevant), most "issues" just dissolve-
    and what remains becomes wonderful opportunities to enjoy life.

Life only looks "in need to be cleaned up", aka as a battlefield, from OOTV!

ITV or just in receptive mode. I don't think I was completely ITV but it worked, and rapidly.

some links and words of Abraham.

" 'Know thyself!' and trust that knowledge. If you find a negative
    subject, you should talk about it until you feel better, rather than
    just blow the subject off. The idea is that the subject gains
    momentum as of the last place you left it. Well-being is your
    natural state. "Abraham-Hicks

"In other words, here's what we see. You feel negative emotion. It

doesn't mean anything to you so you don't do anything about it. You
    just change the subject because you have a lot of things to think
    about. Then, because you've changed the subject but you haven't
    changed your vibrational point of attraction, sooner or later you're
    going to attract another condition or incident that's in harmony
    with whatever was there before. And then you have another little
    blast of negative emotion. So you don't know how to change the
    Energy, you don't do anything about it, you just change the subject.
    So you don't change your vibrational point of attraction, so then
    you attract another incident." Abraham-Hicks

"We say that if you can focus upon things that you don't have a big
    negative vibration built up around, the Universe will deliver it to
    you quickly, which will give you confidence in your ability to
    focus, it will give you confidence in the Law of Attraction, it will
    give you confidence in your worthiness. So we always say start with
    easy things until you've proven to yourself the power of Law of
    Attraction, and proven to yourself your ability to focus.

And once you've got that, we encourage you to clean up your
    vibration on every subject under the sun. Your vibration is right
    where you left it on every subject.
    " Abraham-Hicks San Francisco, 2-24-07

your vibration is where you left it

Difference between not facing reality and a happy face sticker

Issue with Creyk's Post

Happy face sticker and or distraction

Good feeling conditions vs. pure thoughts of relief

Cleaning our vibrations ??

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    ITV or just in receptive mode.
    thereīs really no difference! Just 2 different words...

Really? I thought the standards of the receptive mode were a little less high! thanks, good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Really? I thought the standards of the receptive mode were a little less high! thanks, good to know!

No, Abe just tried (again) to find terms that make it easier for us to understand.

Well, there IS a "receptive mode" to every stance on the EGS, per example when you are in anger, you are in the receptive mode of inspirations that are a match to anger (as per example to punch someones nose). But what the main term "receptive mode" means, is being ITV, and in this able to receive clarity, joy, and good stuff (aka: "what you want").

Thank you for your reply POE ! I will re-read your reply and then some... {practice 😌😍}