Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Ignoring an issue vs leaving it with our last vibration on it

  1. #11
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,483
    Iīm glad!

    I just found a great quote (provided by skylark ) about your topic, that explains it with the term of the "receptive mode" (Rose )



    If the idea of it has not occurred to you, then you’re not yet in the receiving mode.

    (...) Often, there is something that has been gestating and is really ripe and ready for the plucking, that you aren’t even aware of because you’re trying so hard to figure it out. And so, if you can trust that you have offered the information, and a vehicle
    [referring to the HS’s desire] that you might not even be aware of is the answer to all of that, you can just get off the subject of it, and do your best to feel good, feel good, feel good, you’ll be in the receiving mode, and the idea will occur to you. And when it does, you’ll feel the exhilaration of that.

    (...) Often you think that just because you want it, now you’ve got the long journey of bringing it about—it’s not that way at all. Once the clarity of desire is clearly in your mind . . . you keep thinking, most of you do, that, “Right now I want it, I want it. But now that I know it, I want it. I want it and I want it now.”

    (...) Once you know that you want it . . . what we’re wanting to do is to talk you into accepting that once you say, “Whoo! I want that!” it’s so close to a done deal that you can start celebrating with the same joy that you feel when that exhilarating idea comes.

    Every time we meet with you, we begin by saying, “Are you knowing what you’re wanting?” And you say, “yes.” Which often is not all that true. Because you sorta, kinda, think you do but we’re talking about that desire that sort of takes your breath away. That desire that makes you want to start getting on it, right now.

    That desire that feels exhilarating.


    ~ Abraham-Hicks, Boston, MA, May 22, 2016

  2. #12
    Source Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    All-That-Is...
    Posts
    20
    Thank you SO MUCH Summerdream !

    I will go through these threads ! Much appreciate them 🙏💙

  3. #13
    Source Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    All-That-Is...
    Posts
    20
    I love your story Rose Essence 🌹❤️ I will re-read all these answers and also read the threads SummerDream gave 👀 x 👀

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    The rule of thumb is,

    to go as specific about any topic, as it STILL FEELS GOOD.

    When you are trained and stable ITV (see your other thread, they really belong together) generally about a topic- aka you are in step 4, then you feel interested and eager and skilled to mix it up and raise (your vibe) about it, specifically. Abe call that step 5.

    It expands, naturally, and organically. Donīt hype yourself to "clean stuff up" when you donīt feel REALLY interested and joyfully about it, yet.

    When you not yet feel inspired to do something with your "issue", ignoring it will not shift your vibe about that topic-
    but it will ALLOW YOURSELF TO RAISE YOUR OVERALL-BASIS- VIBE!

    -In doing that, you will become more sturdy and wobble-free in your whole, when you donīt make yourself stumble with issues that youīr not ready for, yet. So, do first things first. First, allow yourself to crawl, and then to toddle, and then to walk, and then to dance and do artistry.

    One after the other: Get stability, confidence and skill FIRST, and then expand into more details.
    I like what you said. It shows in depth knowledge of the guidelines. Thank you for sharing! Can you kindly explain how to be stable ITV (not sure I ever thought of it before in this manner)? Because from what I read before, you can never get it done, I thought what they meant, no one can stay stable ITV, we always have OOTV moments.

  5. #15
    Source Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    All-That-Is...
    Posts
    20
    I think what POE meant by being stable ITV is
    to be more of the time ITV
    and not be thrown OOTV by contrast quickly (Step 5)
    and even if we do, we get back in swiftly and easily
    but POE can clarify best as a Master Aber here 
    SaveSave

  6. #16
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,483
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I like what you said. It shows in depth knowledge of the guidelines. Thank you for sharing! Can you kindly explain how to be stable ITV (not sure I ever thought of it before in this manner)? Because from what I read before, you can never get it done, I thought what they meant, no one can stay stable ITV, we always have OOTV moments.
    "Being stable ITV" is what Abe call step 4. Step 4 (as also step 5 and 6) are -as they say- just more masterful approaches of step 3, where you get more and more able to fuller and fuller, and longer and longer be ITV. So, they are no "extra" steps, but so to speak earning the second or third black belt ("Dan") of Allowing, in the art of deliberate creating

    And you are right- we never get it done. There will always be more- eternally.
    There also will always be a momentarily slip from time to time, as long as we are in physical.
    But the higher you get in your trained and maintained vibe, the easier and more natural it becomes to stay there. Itīs a bit as- why SHOULD you eat stinky garbage from the mudpuddle? It just does not happen to you accidentally, right? And thatīs the same with thinking or speaking or even doing "stinky garbage", for one who has trained themselves into high loving unconditional alignment.

    And even if it happens for whatever reason- we canīt go back, once we reached a certain alignment, once we KNOW what "stinky garbage" is, so when we slip from a high momentum (as step 4 is), we will notice in an undeniable way that we canīt ignore for long, so we WILL line up eventually- and so much faster than ever before.

    Hope this helped?

    Footnote:
    Analogies are never perfect, and so it looks now as if I would judge stinky garbage
    Which isnīt the case- (itīs the perfect delicious food for a lot of organisms and the basis for wonderful compost), but when you are not a micro-organism, itīs probably unwanted as food for you. So, step 5-mastery means to embrace all contrast and see the wanted sides of all of it (aka, looking through the eyes of source) WHILE caring to choose/focus what feels best to you, here and now.




    HS asks about the evolution of the teachings, and the 4 steps.

    Abe:
    Letīs call step 4 the MAINTENANCE of the receptive mode.
    Thatīs really where youīr at. Itīs not just a matter of understanding it, itīs a matter of having practiced it, until you are consistently there. And then, the life that is coming in response to that consistent vibration, REFLECTS THAT.

    So, then it just builds on itself: Happy attracts happy, you observe happy, which attracts more happy! Itīs sort of a vicious circle of Wellbeing! (...)

    -Letīs say that step 1 is: Contrast causes the asking.

    -Step 2 is: That asking is satisfied vibrationally, by source, and LoA begins the gathering of the cooperative components. So youīve asked, and itīs given, vibrationally.

    -Step 3 is, you are aware of your emotions, so you figure out how to lean into the direction of alignment.

    -And step 4 is the steady maintenance of that.

    -And step 5 is the recognition that within the contrast comes the question, that IS OF VALUE. So, that you stop beating up on yourself as you are standing in a life-giving, life-promoting, expansion-building, contrasting moment. Itīs ACCEPTANCE of the contrast, that youīve been born into.


    Alaskan Cruise, July 2015



    Step 4 is just being really really good at step 3!

    Abe

    Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    I think what POE meant by being stable ITV is
    to be more of the time ITV
    and not be thrown OOTV by contrast quickly (Step 5)
    and even if we do, we get back in swiftly and easily
    SaveSave

  7. #17
    An important premise of step 4 is also the whole understanding about the general/specific dynamics that POE mentioned in the first post. Knowing how to get only as specific as it feels good makes receptive mode much more attainable on a regular basis.

  8. #18
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,483
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    An important premise of step 4 is also the whole understanding about the general/specific dynamics that POE mentioned in the first post. Knowing how to get only as specific as it feels good makes receptive mode much more attainable on a regular basis.
    yes, exactly. Itīs knowing your tools, and having gained skill in applying them, but most of all, being stubborn in not caring about anything else as much as for feeling good, now, now, now!


  9. #19
    I like the info in this threads, thanks all

    Today I was chatting with someone I know and they said to me "no one can get everything in life". I was telling myself (I didn't respond to them, only to myself) "Haha yes they can, everyone can have everything and more of it".

    This contrasting experience could reflect step 4 (for me) because it felt like an appreciated reminder of "you can have, do, be anything you want". I do believe in that.

  10. #20
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,483
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I like the info in this threads, thanks all

    Today I was chatting with someone I know and they said to me "no one can get everything in life". I was telling myself (I didn't respond to them, only to myself) "Haha yes they can, everyone can have everything and more of it".

    This contrasting experience could reflect step 4 (for me) because it felt like an appreciated reminder of "you can have, do, be anything you want". I do believe in that.
    Yes! You know you get there, when the wanted thoughts and moods come fast and easy, no matter what- as in your experience, almost (or indeed) instantaneously, "all on their own".


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •