Thread: Calmer -OR- More Excited for Manifesting?

Calmer -OR- More Excited for Manifesting?

Abraham say when we are close to manifestation, it feels calmer. Then they also say the more excited one is about a subject, the faster it comes. How do these 2 (calmer & xcited) jibe with each other?

"The closer you are to alignment with what you want, the calmer it feels" -Abe
    "The more excited you are, the faster it comes." -Abe

Note: I just posted another new thread plus this one under this section (Practising The Teachings) and hope they are in the right place as these are my first threads in this {wonderful} forum 🙏

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    Abraham say when we are close to manifestation, it feels calmer. Then they also say the more excited one is about a subject, the faster it comes. How do these 2 (calmer & xcited) jibe with each other?

"The closer you are to alignment with what you want, the calmer it feels" -Abe
    "The more excited you are, the faster it comes." -Abe

It seems as a contradiction, but really- it isn´t.
    You may have realized yourself, the more trained and stable you feel in a thing, the more "calm" you feel about it.

No matter which skill you look at- having trained math, or art, or walking, or riding a horse or a bike- when you are trained and stable, you don´t "wobble" anymore in it, you feel certain and sure and in peace about it. You just perform it.

And the more you train this calmness, this inner (and outer!) stability, the more fun it gets! You get EAGER, you get passionate, you even become a genius in time (Genius is just trained steady alignment in any topic!).

So, the basis is stability. And IN this stability, you become able and eager for more "speed".
    Think about the really good skiier- or pilotes, or whatever you can imagine! They are not satisfied in only practicing their stability. They are eager and enthusiastic for more, "going above that"- while they always have their stability as their bulletproof basis.

That is the difference between being "in the zone"/"being in the flow", and trying to hype something.

Thank you very much for your reply POE 🙏

I see what you mean... The calmness is a result of feeling "sure".. of sureness (that'd come with "stability" as you are pointing out). And the excitement state is more like eagerness and enthusiasm that comes as a result of knowing our creative power... That makes sense...

I was seeing the "excited state" more like being very eager and looking forward to the unfolding of a desire... but more like a hype... (I know Abe doesn't suggest or support "hyping" which is always short lived).

It looks more clear now with your comment.

But when I see Abe saying "The more excited you are, the faster the faster it comes" I can't help going back to thinking an over the top enthusiasm and excitement and eagerness...

Anyhow, I get it better now with what you wrote..

Thank you again 💖💖💖

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply POE 

I see what you mean... The calmness is a result of feeling "sure".. of sureness (that'd come with "stability" as you are pointing out). And the excitement state is more like eagerness and enthusiasm that comes as a result of knowing our creative power... 

That makes sense...

I was seeing the "excited state" more like being very eager and looking forward to the unfolding of a desire... but more like a hype... (I know Abe doesn't suggest or support "hyping" which is always short lived).It looks more clear now with your comment.

But when I see Abe saying "The more excited you are, the faster the faster it comes" I can't help going back to thinking an over the top enthusiasm and excitement and eagerness...
    Just cut that out! Now you know better!
    They mean an organically grown, authentic, delighted eagerness, a fascinated loving passion, a happy highflying, aligned excitement.

Anyhow, I get it better now with what you wrote..

Thank you again
    You´r so very welcome!
    And thank YOU: because beautiful questions are such fun!

Ohh Yesss! Gotcha & Betcha "Beautiful Blessed Beloved Woman"

I like this question, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I like this question, thanks

Glad to be sharing What is interesting is I find that I am getting clarification from within as I write the questions... and when I see a reply, it's like "Oh yeah!" 😉