Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the teaching currently ?R

What is the teaching currently?

Hi all, long time

So its become impossible on internet to find what the leading edge is nowadays with abraham as everyone posts videos titles 2017 with very old content. So where are we now?

As far as I know the latest is that Abe has come to tell us that we are not deliberate creators that much anymore but deliberate receivers. So its not about reaching for the idea, or the story and so on anymore, but receiving it all.

So my question is, how does one prepare to receive ? What is our "work" nowadays ? It seems the answer is to just meditate and be happy ? I have a desire to just be happy, but im not sure what to do to just be happy. Is it about realising when in the vortex and just meditating ?

HOW can I just be happy ? Any tips ?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Hey, you KNOW the answer to this.

Abeīs latest "answer" is really to meditate regularly, to allow your cork to raise- and to find SATISFACTION all along the way, in the small things. Train yourself to look at the wanted ends of all sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Hey, you KNOW the answer to this.

Abeīs latest "answer" is really to meditate regularly, to allow your cork to raise- and to find SATISFACTION all along the way, in the small things. Train yourself to look at the wanted ends of all sticks.
    Hmmmm im gonna have to ask clarification on that. satisfaction in what ? Cause its a question of conditional vs unconditional right ? I want to soothe myself that when an idea or mood manifests that I dont want to take it all the way and just be satisfied with THAT.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    here are old and also brandnew quotes about that.

Quotes about Satisfaction

But basically, itīs the same as always, no matter if you say "find relief", "feel better", "soothe youself" or "find the sweetzone", or "look at the wanted side of the stick".

It means to deliberately reach for a stance in which you enjoy the presence of wanted, at least some bit.

And in doing that, you get "ready to be ready to be ready", which is just another way of saying that you get to feel the joy in the journey!

But Tenshi, we have spoken of this hundreds of times. Do yourself a favor and find out what works for you- instead of again discussing it to death. Itīs not about discussing, not about doing it "perfect", itīs about joyful molding and joyfully finding your way.

YOU KNOW THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    I want to soothe myself that when an idea or mood manifests that I dont want to take it all the way and just be satisfied with THAT.
    I think it's crucial to have put yourself in receptive mode first, and then only look at the subject that's just pregnant. If you are a little funky vibrationally to begin with, and look at that subject, you will find it more difficult to be satisfied with the vibrational progress.

I think that the shift in the recent years has been from working on "problem areas" to not working on anything specifically, just distracting yourself and finding a better feeling thoughts. There has also been a recent emphasis on the practice of daily meditation. What stuck with me from a recent seminar was Abraham saying "when you quiet your mind, your basic vibration aligns with the basic vibration of your Higher Being, which is very high, and so you go out of the mediation on a higher vibration than you went in" or something to this effect.

if I have something that keeps coming round [receiving it in an unwanted way] , I will meditate with a specific healing meditation to allow myself to receive information that will assist me to see the point of attraction [ maybe from some old shit that never shifted and wants to shift now].

for me it creates in me a new point of attraction to not receive as much of the unwanted crap, and to know how to adjust my thots so I can ease into my stream of wellbeing in that newer point of attraction.

I am satisfied to follow my inner guidance in all areas of my life.
    I am satisfied with my new PoA.
    I am satisfied with fewer knee jerk reactions
    I am satisfied with flowing toward that more positive stream than staying with old thot patterns.

not saying this is everyone's path..... works for me tho.

cos if I just try to stay happy without noticing the hurricane then I am gonna get hit by a road sign. so , I pay attention to the little shit so I can shift the little shit in order it doesn't become big shit.

old big shit is simply old thots or patterns caused by how I feel about myself or life or others or the universe.

that's about all I have to add and hope it makes some kind of sense

I wanted to add that all of abe's original meditation cd's are high on my listening to list....a lot gets done to my vibration when I tune into them

What is the teaching currently ?
    "We have only one answer."--Abraham.

[QUOTE=Tenshi;988736]So its become impossible on internet to find what the leading edge is nowadays with abraham as everyone posts videos titles 2017 with very old content.[QUOTE=Tenshi;988736]
    Is this story focused towards your Unwanted or your Wanted end of this stick?

Because a story that's focused towards your Wanted end of this stick might be
    "Nowadays the Internet makes is so easy for me to access the leading edge version of Abraham's 'only one answer.' I'm so glad that AHP has the vision and the wherewithal to utilize this amazing technology to bring me, faster than ever before, that leading edge version for a reasonable subscription price, in a variety of options to suit my needs."

As far as I know the latest is that Abe has come to tell us that we are not deliberate creators that much anymore but deliberate receivers.
    That's the same thing. It's always been the same thing. Step 3 has always been Allowing, which is the same thing as "receiving."

So its not about reaching for the idea, or the story and so on anymore, but receiving it all.
    You can't reach beyond what you're able to receive. That would be defying the LoA. That would be trying to leap to the top of Marc's tall building from the ground floor. That would not be "be easy about this."

So my question is, how does one prepare to receive ? What is our "work" nowadays ?
    What it's always been. Step 3 has always been our "only job" and Step has always been Allowing.

HOW can I just be happy ? Any tips ?
    Stop doing those things that you do which interfere with your happy, just like it's always been. Actually, to be more accurate, do something other than those things that you do which interfere with your happy, because you can't "stop" doing something in an attraction-based universe. You need to replace that something that you'd like to "stop" with something that you prefer. Use your emotional guidance system to select your replacement.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 1 Week Ago at 01:11 PM. Reason: Typo

I agree Tenshi, it's very annoying when they put 2017 on youtube clips but then it's an old recording. I have been on the subscription list before but now I am in the position where I can no longer afford it.