Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the teaching currently ?R

What WB said. The teachings haven't changed, the message from the beginning has been the same. Abe has described things in slightly different ways because it can be helpful to hear things approached from different angles, but the basics haven't changed at all. It doesn't matter whether you're listening to a recording from 2017 or from 1997, it's not as if LOA has changed somehow in that period. It's simply a matter of presentation rather than some sort of change in substance.

It's really not the case that a recording from yesterday is somehow better than a recording from last year or 5 years or 10 years ago, other than variations in terminology. Getting an up to the minute recording isn't going to replace actually APPLYING the teachings.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    What WB said. The teachings haven't changed, the message from the beginning has been the same. Abe has described things in slightly different ways because it can be helpful to hear things approached from different angles, but the basics haven't changed at all. It doesn't matter whether you're listening to a recording from 2017 or from 1997, it's not as if LOA has changed somehow in that period. It's simply a matter of presentation rather than some sort of change in substance.

It's really not the case that a recording from yesterday is somehow better than a recording from last year or 5 years or 10 years ago, other than variations in terminology. Getting an up to the minute recording isn't going to replace actually APPLYING the teachings.
    What do you mean with applying? It really seems to me if I stop doing Abe "work" my life goes better. Like when I drop "wanting" to raise my vibration it does it by itself. It really seems like Abe work/get happy/relax has very subjective meaning behind it. And that is what I want to understand. What do you MEAN by it ? what does abe MEAN by it.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    They mean:

"Get happy, in ANY way you can" -Abe

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshi View Post
    It really seems to me if I stop doing Abe "work" my life goes better.
    Than you donīt do "Abe-work".
    Because, doing the "Abe-work" means, that you find your unique personal here-and-now-way of getting happy!

WHATEVER that means.

What do you mean with applying?
    Take a subject, use whatever approach Abraham has suggested or other non-Abraham approaches that work for you to feel BETTER about that subject without needing the conditions to change. Or meditate for 15 minutes and quiet your mind. Or focus on a subject that's easy to feel good/better about and allow your vibration to rise. Or do any of the myriad of different things that Abraham has suggested that appeal to you.

It's sort of like asking the difference between watching a cooking show and actually cooking. You know the difference.
    It really seems to me if I stop doing Abe "work" my life goes better. Like when I drop "wanting" to raise my vibration it does it by itself.
    If that's actually the case, then isn't the answer blindingly obvious?
    It really seems like Abe work/get happy/relax has very subjective meaning behind it. And that is what I want to understand. What do you MEAN by it ? what does abe MEAN by it.
    Only if you're REALLY overthinking it. Feeling BETTER just isn't that complex. You know when you feel better, you really do. It's not something you have to discuss intellectually, you understand when you feel more worried about something and you understand when you feel less worried about something. You know the visceral change in feeling, you really do.

by Marc:
    Feeling BETTER just isn't that complex

EXACTLY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    EXACTLY!!!!

Question

Hi all, long time

So its become impossible on internet to find what the leading edge is nowadays with abraham as everyone posts videos titles 2017 with very old content. So where are we now?
    Hi! I would like to know that, too! In 2012 there was the analogy of the grid. A powerful and practical tool to get a good vibration going. So since then, are there other and new analogies/tools? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek&Find View Post
    So since then, are there other and new analogies/tools?
    There are always new analogies, new stories, new descriptions to deliver the same, consistent message that they've been delivering to us since the publication of the first Sara book in the middle 1990's. After all, part of why we like Abraham is because they are wonderful entertainers. If there weren't new analogies, stories and descriptions, many of us wouldn't keep going back to their Workshops. After all, they often tell us (in the Openings) that they have told us everything that they know.

Here on the Forum, we often share those analogies, stories, descriptions in the Workshops sub-forum, so you can catch up some there, as well as in the discussion threads.

Abraham have stepped back from "tools" (even though they are "endless spewers of Processes" and Esther likes Processes) because we humans have a tendency to turn their tools into WORK (as was discussed above) when the "work" is to Allow, which is very different from WORK.

In keeping with this material and this discussion, perhaps you can Allow yourself to rendezvous with the nuggets (old and new) which you want?