Thread: Not Facing Our Reality ~ Making Peace With Where We Are

Not Facing Our Reality ~ Making Peace With Where We Are

I'd love clarification and views on this also with deep thanks for contributors in advance 🙏

Abraham say "Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be"

And they talk about the absolute necessity of making peace with where we are...

So, how do we make peace with where we are while not facing reality?

Also, the importance of appreciation is in the core of Abraham's message.

How do we maintain the balance of not facing our reality while being in a state of appreciation for our life?

ps: Obviously speaking of our reality; it's where there are aspects that are less than just the way we want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Source Within View Post
    How do we maintain the balance of not facing our reality while being in a state of appreciation for our life?

ps: Obviously speaking of our reality; it's where there are aspects that are less than just the way we want them to be.
    By paying attention to the aspects of our reality that are easy to appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    By paying attention to the aspects of our reality that are easy to appreciate.
    Thank you Marc. Yes, indeed... And what I find true for myself is to understand the value of what-is... which is, as old news, the bouncing-off place for the birth of new desires...