Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this Abish or not? ...........

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    I still wonder if Peace is at Contentment or up at the top
    There was a time when Abe added several times in WSīs, that Peace belongs to the very high top of the EGS, right besides Love, freedom and power.

Contentment feels somehow peaceful in the way, that not much energy is moving- itīs a very close cousin to boredom.

Resignation- with Depression- the absolut rock-bottom of the EGS, feels peaceful in some way as well, as you have suppressed life in it so much, that you are not really interested in the journey anymore.

But neither Contentment nor Resignation are what is meant by true "Peace", really.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    "Making peace"...

Isnīt it an awesome thought to ponder, that -just by giving up your struggle- your cork raises in an instant up to peace- right to the top of the EGS!?

I always found that astounding. And so beautiful- and EASY!

I still wonder if Peace is at Contentment or up at the top
    Yes, I was referring to an old thread where we explored the question with WB...
    Ah, I hadn't realized that you were directing that comment to me nor did I follow at what you were getting or how it followed with the conversation that was then underway in this thread. You see, in the English language, there is a distinction between "making peace" and "offering the vibration of Peace." Those are two different things and you needn't be at Peace on the Scale (no matter where you locate that emotion on the Scale) in order to "make peace" with where you are.

Yes, I was referring to an old thread where we explored the question with WB and he was more or less of your same opinion. I don't know. To me Peace feels pretty high up, and not of the same quality as Contentment, but I really don't know.
    No I meant I discussed it with someone outside Abe guidelines forum.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You see, in the English language, there is a distinction between "making peace" and "offering the vibration of Peace." Those are two different things and you needn't be at Peace on the Scale (no matter where you locate that emotion on the Scale) in order to "make peace" with where you are.
    Interesting. Can you expand on this differentiation?

Interesting. Can you expand on this differentiation?
    Before WB gets back with his answer, I'll say that for me "making peace" means the willingness and the attempt to stop struggling against what is. It is dropping the oars but under protest. It's an expression that comes out of war and it literally means abiding by a truce, not appreciating or loving or believing that the well being of all is served, but instead simply ending the struggle, that's all. It's appreciation mixed with some resentment (resistance,) awareness of that resistance and Working to keep the focus on appreciation. "Offering the vibration of peace" is sitting squarely in knowing that all is well with all concerned, right here, right now. It's emanating full appreciation - no struggle and no resistance to what is, with full focus on what is preferred.
    Last edited by FallenAngel; 5 Days Ago at 09:52 AM.

for me, making peace is pretty much me realizing that I am never gonna get what I want if I stay in that resistance.... pure self motivation to get me to where I want to be

If I struggle, resist, pinch myself off, argue for mine and source's limitations....... it all gets me further from where I want to be.

so for self preservation I might grumble but I get onto the work of creating positive momentum........ I accept this rock isn't gonna move on it's own or by my complaining >>>>... but I can move it if I get down to the work.

then opportunities arrive that I am able to move forward with. and I put the brakes on the allowing negative momentum.

I know abe say it's as easy to make a castle or a button, so I try not to judge , just be thankful for anything in the vicinity of allowing in that red hot minute