Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something very confusing and I feel very bad

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    such great answers.
    I want to harp on a bit more on what HitC said, when you have a fast stream, a little bit of resistance can hurt SO much!
    Esther used to say "just kill me now!" when she stumbled into what might have cause mild confusion to her, before she got SO lined up.

I think, itīs a very soothing line, and I use it whenever that happens to me, and then I can laugh again!
    And when the little bit of resistance hurts that much, the manifestation that follows that is a very "unwanted" manifestation, right? It was what happened in my manifestation, I said where the f*ck did that come from.

Thank you friends, I appreciate all the answers and they are very helpful. Thank you I appreciate it.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The LoA-Man View Post
    And when the little bit of resistance hurts that much, the manifestation that follows that is a very "unwanted" manifestation, right? It was what happened in my manifestation, I said where the f*ck did that come from.
    Never fear manifestation. Just ride it out, take the clarity from it, and decide new, while you go FORWARDS. With your fast momentum, you will be fast out of this again, also!

Contrast is no punishment. It comes to give you guidance and CHOICES, in the exact measure that you are ready for. Itīs actually a very helpful friend, when you become able to look at this wanted side of the stick!

Never fear manifestation. Just ride it out, take the clarity from it, and decide new, while you go FORWARDS. With your fast momentum, you will be fast out of this again, also!

Contrast is no punishment. It comes to give you guidance and CHOICES, in the exact measure that you are ready for. Itīs actually a very helpful friend, when you become able to look at this wanted side of the stick!
    Wow. These words are pure gold, completely resonating with me.

Contrast is no punishment. It comes to give you guidance and CHOICES
    , in the exact measure that you are ready for. Itīs actually a very helpful friend, when you become able to look at this wanted side of the stick!
    This so good I had to bold like this. Sometimes I judge myself for "not allowing something better", now I want to remember what you said.

ADDING: I'm going to add your quote to my own work thread, POE, so that I can read it often.
    Last edited by wolf; 09-13-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Got good idea

Something very confusing and I feel very bad

Hi LOA-man -- I can empathize! Several years ago, I asked a similar question here on the forum. I had an encounter with a very mean person that left me so shaken that I sobbed all night in the fetal position. Where did it come from?? I still don't know. No one's kind and wise answers brought me any kind of relief.

What I did learn from that experience was not to look back. I think that's a very useful tool for some, but for me all it does is bring confusion. I don't even look back when I've created something wanted. I'm here NOW and how can I flow and go downstream NOW. It's about finding that trust that my Inner Being and I are a team. It's about standing HERE, and knowing that I'm currently dialed to UNWANTED and even thought I might not know how to see it at the moment, what's WANTED is also broadcasting.

I realized that the Abe saying of "things are always working out for me" is not a cute way of remembering to stay positive -- it's a CHOICE. It's a mindset. Because it can't work out if I don't let it. Sometimes it feels like the hardest choice I've ever made in my life, because sometimes I'd rather feel justified than look at my rascal and say "this shitty thing you did to me is exactly right for me and is on my current path of least resistance." Pretty unsatisfying Right?!? So in that red hot moment, maybe the justification is right, and then it will soften and the path opens up -- do I want to keep being right, or do I want to choose the "things are always working out for me" path and see where that goes?

Another favorite soothing quote of mine is "it's alright, and it's ALL RIGHT".

And recently I came across the one where the hotseater says "I must still have some resistance" and Abe says "so what?" In other words, you're human. Step Ones do come with resistance otherwise you'd be having instant manifestations, which aren't why we came here. We want the journey and the refining journey. Abe says we really don't want to wake up every morning with a new lover and a new house and a new job. There is no satisfaction in that.

I keep a little notebook with these kinds of quotes and relief-giving thoughts. Sometimes I forget to look at it for a day or two, and I might be truly OOTV for some time before the stream of wellbeing catches my attention and reminds me it exists. It's allright and it's all right. Things are working out for me. I'm not off my path and I can't be off schedule. The stream of wellbeing is always flowing whether I'm flowing along willingly or not. Now is the time to get General and check in often on every little thought and action -- what feels downstream now, and now, and now, and now? How about now? Little by little the stream will begin to carry you again and you'll trust in it again.

You are here, now. Now what?

ETA: sometimes the answer to why something happens does come to me. I don't go looking for it, but I'm open to finding out. Usually it will occur to me when I'm happily doing something else.

Listen to POE!! How many times I sobbed to her before this advise finally stuck with me!!

Once someone beloved said a cruel thing to me, and POE kept insisting that it came from my IB and I was ready for it. Well I had a little talk with my IB and said "hey, thanks for the vote of confidence, but let's opt for kindler and gentler path"

How I see your topic might be different: Contrast is just an indicator, that brings to your attention, what you choose to see, based on your point of attraction, it gives you moments of clarity.
    What did you see?
    You probably have a fast momentum, got hit by tree while you speed at the road. Take moment to think about it, as you described it in your post:
    1) You saw anger and rage about your neighbor, without taking any action as you listed, which suggest there was no momentum to that particular incident or whatever has brought it to your reality. That's a positive thing, you can change the outcome.
    2) You saw an extreme version of the unwanted that will help you either "create or implify" your wanted, if you focus on the wanted in this particular incident, you will speed your momentum for this new or old desire.

I could be right or wrong. Take it or leave it.

Just a final note from my experience:
    Usually an extreme unwanted situations are the critical ones that "born" within us a strong desire or "implify" within us the intense desires for an extreme wanted situation that would be "coming soon". I have been in similar situations many times, now I just believe this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Listen to POE!! How many times I sobbed to her before this advise finally stuck with me!!

Once someone beloved said a cruel thing to me, and POE kept insisting that it came from my IB and I was ready for it. Well I had a little talk with my IB and said "hey, thanks for the vote of confidence, but let's opt for kindler and gentler path"
    Oh my, dear, experienced, SO WISE and LOVING Leslie!
    YES, we get to choose it all, and the more I live, the more I opt for gentle and friendly and easy and sweet, as well!

Listen to Leslieīs beautiful big post, above! Such enthusiastic thumbs up.

I re-posted this one this morning, because it felt as if someone could need it...

Those rascals that look like
    they've got you pinned to the ground,
    who seem to be keeping you from things that you want
    are actually angels in disguise
    who are causing you to have greater clarity about what you want.

But holding them as the culprits in your judgment
    keeps you away from the stuff you deserve.

Abraham

LOA-man and Wolf, Iīm SO glad it resonated.
    This is the best we can do for each other, yes? Offering what might RESONATE.