Thread: Surge of ENERGY!!!

Surge of ENERGY!!!

I've noticed a much appreciated manifestation lately!! I've gone from being tired, and struggling to get through a day without taking a nap to having SO much energy now. I knew in the past that the tired feeling I was having wasn't normal and was linked somehow to my emotions but didn't know how or what to do about it. However, the more I've been doing the work and feeling good I realize I have so much energy. I can't even imagine taking naps during the day now. I've been up since 8 am today, had a full day and still feel like I'm nearly bouncing off the walls with excitement and energy. I'm actually enjoy the feeling of have a full schedule and getting things done. I don't feel that sense of exhaustion anymore. I love it!!! Thank you Universe bring me more good things like this!

Your appreciation is clear to me. Good for you.

Thats great to hear!! I suffered from CFS earlier in my life, but LOA brought me to have my mercury fillings removed, and then subsequently had me do 9 chelation sessions, and now I'm also brimming with energy.

Yay me!!!!

Wonderful!❤️

I've learned from personal experience the energy/lack of energy is a function of vibration, nothing else. On a day when I objectively do more but am in a good mood, I am less tired than on a day I rest but am in a low vibration.

I've learned from personal experience the energy/lack of energy is a function of vibration, nothing else. On a day when I objectively do more but am in a good mood, I am less tired than on a day I rest but am in a low vibration.