Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I acknowledge my alignment

I acknowledge my alignment

Day after day after week after week after month after month...I keep aligning with my wish everything

I appreciate me today walking in nature and feeling the ground under my feet and talking to Abraham while it was raining in park , only one human saw me talking to myself and he wanted privacy and
    I love I choose to go and feel the nature, feel the season, feel, the trees and grass

I appreciate I aligned with job which is my profession and reference and I congratulate to myself this is happening and I aligned with more money and I keep aligning in both directions, I aligned with my ad being made and

I aligned with text for it , in process I found better contents and better advertiser which Universe supported me to contact because of more matching vibe
    Then I also aligned with making page and pictures which make it attractive
    I aligned with idea for poster which then landed well on my created page and everything is linking on synchronized way
    I aligned with things which lead to more money and wanted reality
    Every day I go downstream using my cards and my processes and focusing, like today I focused with focus wheel - this one is made of really good thoughts and after that walk in park I surely am more downstream on the road and I wish to acknowledge myself this alignment - I found that thought which brought me relief - thought goes that I am going to find relief as days are coming, that there are going to be thoughts and sense which will reveal itself
    I personally aligned with awesome reality of knowing someone whose influence has brought so many good to me, amazing eye opening knowledge in my profession, I aligned with my natural self, with my processes, I am dedicated to alignment all the time and things keep being great and showing in my reality
    I aligned with vibration of abundance mp3-s and I am regularly inviting these vibrations and I keep aligning keep doing it, molding, changing, shaping reality
    having fun moments, pleasurable, good feeling moments in my reality
    I aligned with two of my friends from high school being back in my reality, two wonderful persons who love me
    I aligned with my family feeling
    I aligned with answers which count, on my inner trips, with compliments which are supporting,
    people that count
    I aligned with many ways which are giving many answer which are improving my reality step by step building stone
    I am so proud of my accomplishments and people who are reminding me of them
    And I am continuing these aligning processes
    I aligned with money for car thing
    I aligned with flow flowing with car thing
    with money presents, I thank for, But I aligned successfully with smoothness
    I also aligned with improved success in car venture with my focus
    I aligned many times now with money related things, lower bill for car thing general
    I aligned with many beautiful clothes this summer
    I aligned with place for my workshop - twice
    and I did gazilion aligning steps to be here and which are taking me further and I keep aligning and once manifestation I hope for lands, I know gazilion aligning steps have taken me there and I wish to acknowledge them
    sitting in cafe writing appreciation
    rereading appreciation
    etc. etc.
    I love things which are obviously making flow flowing that I have created and attracted
    I aligned myself with abilities and habits I haven't possess before and I acknowledge that!
    I have fulfilled many of my obligations so far for I aligned with them
    I changed my perspective and I aligned with ultimate answer regarding one life situation which brought peace to me and I appreciate the way answer came to me
    There are many things I aligned with I forgot to acknowledge_ I aligned with my diploma, with steps toward, with lessons conquered, Gosh I aligned with some amazeballs things regarding painting regarding art...philosophy...
    I gained more perspective, broad view, clarity ...
    I love my adult mind
    I love my ability to be subtile and to understand things from higher and deeper perspectives
    I love my perspective...

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    I love this thread, Ana

Anne

, awesome ana

Quote Originally Posted by footprints on my way View Post
    I love this thread, Ana

Anne
    Thank you dear Anne, be welcome to post your own appreciation if you feel like it!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    , awesome ana

I acknowledge myself making the flow flow by fulfilling my obligations.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    I acknowledge myself making the flow flow by fulfilling my obligations.
    I love this! becos! I resonate with this today as well

instead of calling out to work, I went in today......then told the boss I was feeling lousy and could I have the day off tomorrow...... and he said yes

so I appreciate myself for keeping my committed obligation, and for also allowing some extra time off to shake off this passing bug

I love to appreciate these things right here , right now

I love this! becos! I resonate with this today as well

instead of calling out to work, I went in today......then told the boss I was feeling lousy and could I have the day off tomorrow...... and he said yes

so I appreciate myself for keeping my committed obligation, and for also allowing some extra time off to shake off this passing bug

I love to appreciate these things right here , right now
    very nice Lemon! all those important feeli good alignment things that MATTER!! this I found in my inbox today, relates to you :
    Today, Ana, we believe God wants you to know that when you need a break, - take a break.

You will often find that the world does not crumble when you are resting. Others will move in to take care of those details that you think cannot be done without you.

I acknowledge I made some nice break through by aligning with what's fun in my lectures
    I acknowledge myself I was focusing upon abundance, feel good and energy
    I acknowledge myself I keep doing small movement which MATTERS
    I love emotions-feelings I felt when I imagined it happening, for example I was feeling embraced by enlightenment on my face and I love calling forth all those feelings by focusing and I acknowledge myself work that I have done
    Looking at inspiring cards which brought inspiration in direction which serves me, I loved having fun, excitement, and I acknowledge myself I did this with my deliberate focusing
    I acknowledge myself finding ideas where I haven't expecting them to be, but I did this deliberate search
    I love feeling of expectation of my project in which I invested my deliberate search and creation and the feeling of few grand things being manifested at once, that feeling is precious - happiness, proud, accomplishment - good feelings I was feeling and thoughts I was thinking today because of my deliberate focusing, my deliberate creation processes - moving the energy wisely

very nice Lemon! all those important feeli good alignment things that MATTER!! this I found in my inbox today, relates to you :
    Today, Ana, we believe God wants you to know that when you need a break, - take a break.

You will often find that the world does not crumble when you are resting. Others will
    move in to take care of those details that you think cannot be done without you.
    ,yes perfect for me this day , I am relaxing now

I appreciate your post ana

this is a good day for us