Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I acknowledge my alignment

Lemona

I acknowledge myself alignment I was reaching for and I love pleasant feeling at home
    I love the way I was preparing 1) painting for elderly people teaching examples
    2) an ad for young people, anyway...it is happening , I aligned with money for ad, and I aligned with more confidence and plan, and good , interesting ideas, while Source is talking to me
    I aligned with better date for my customer
    and I aligned with all money that supposed to come in
    and I aligned with being payed on time
    I feel some happiness, too I expect it means something
    I acknowledge to myself numerous uncountable steps I've been taking
    I acknowledge shower I took and now my body feels wow and my deliberateness
    I acknowledge I did my obligations today which lead to better life for I am living and improving and giving some good vibe in
    I acknowledge to myself finding beautiful hopeful thoughts reaching for my cards Unicorns, which in very nice connected manner went toward worth waiting for result

I acknowledge to myself all alignment I took to prepare things for my upcoming lectures, getting closer every step I take.
    my focus wheels
    my third card saying abundance
    watching movie for the vortex state of being - excitement
    I love the way movie puts some things on a right place with it's metaphoric with my life

Even I don't admit this to myself very often, with time I have gathered great alignment ideas which I use with success whenever I remember them.
    I am inviting abundance of all kinds in my life. Color abundance, art expression work with people...
    all things I created with my own creativity - no doubt about it and proud I am so proud of that.
    This year I have experienced admiration and appreciation from someone whom I like. And I got so many amazing ideas. My life is like an alignment machine.
    I like it when I look good. I am aligning with fulfilling all my obligations all of the time and I am aligning with my wishes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post

<>

, with time I have gathered great alignment ideas which I use with success whenever I remember them.

<>

I like that, Ana

Love

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by footprints on my way View Post
    I like that, Ana

Love

Anne
    me too, ana for your thread

Thank you both, I just love to have visitors. So happy to see you Anne and your energy filled letters, and my Lemona-my support team!

I acknowledge my alignment - I have been working on it for days and months really. And I have came to some spot which is joy on the road. It is the journey. And I know what everything have I done to come to this spot and I am proud of myself. I am happy I have some sort of luck or some sort of coincidental and synchronistic things going around which are spot on and making me feel excellent and very good. I love the journey-I can honestly say today I am happy for the journey - and I am not always feeling this, I usually want here and now everythingness but journey is the party - today I can really see that alignment. I love me. I appreciate me.
    I am doing energy exercises and I am focusing on abundance when I have to do something for someone, I wish to leave abundance to stay there when I go. I love that.
    I am always doing these steps to see some great aligning thoughts in cards and so and those are habitual steps which I wish to acknowledge to myself right now. Great steps and great ideas which are adding to the whole and making my journey fun and exciting. I am getting to know life more.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    Thank you both, I just love to have visitors. So happy to see you Anne and your energy filled letters, and my Lemona-my support team!