Thread: Best shopping trip ever!

Best shopping trip ever!

For months I've had my eye on a specific pair of Hunter rain boots. They're bright yellow and adorable, and they make my heart sing! But man, were they expensive... No biggie though, after a while I ended up buying them anyway.

A few days later I began to regret my purchase. I simply couldn't justify the price in relation to how often I'd wear them, and felt resistance about keeping them. I told myself they're not the last pair out there, I could always buy them later if I really wanted! So I decided to return them and forgot about them.

Then yesterday, I felt a strong urge to go back to that same store and I did! And guess which boots went to clearance? My little yellow rain boots! You better believe I kept them this time. Not only that, but I also found a perfect new winter coat and the leather jacket of my dreams. Things I've been wanting for years but refused to settle on!

Yeah.... basically the best shopping trip ever!

Love it, Loren.

Welcome to the forum.

Love it when things like this happen, and inspiration leads to wanted shopping desires.

I was inspired to return some thing the other day, and saw some beautiful 400 thread count sheets, that had been reduced, and knew that was the reason! Because I wanted to get new bed sheets. And these are so soft and lovely!

Enjoy your beautiful yellow boots.

I love that story, Loren! The boots sound adorable.
    Hi, Songbird! We are synced up as usual! I just ordered some new sheets and duvet cover with matching curtains. I had been looking for a while for the perfect set and I'm so excited to have found them.
    I'm smiling because I will have to make a return soon on some
    pull backtassals I bought. I almost always find something to buy when I make a return. lol It's an abundant universe.

Love it, dear Tree.

Lovely to see you here, and to share in our beautiful new bedding...enjoy.

So love the feeling when you come across something that you know you wanted, and its exactly the perfect thing, and you just KNOW its perfect. Don't you just Love that feeling, feels so good. Maybe because, we feel the resonance with it too. So good.

This thread has inspired me to think about the beautiful winter clothes that I would love for this year.
    I am going to think about what I would like and imagine them hanging on my clothes rail.
    And enjoy the wonderful ways that they come to me!

Thank you Loren

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    I almost always find something to buy when I make a return. lol It's an abundant universe.

LOL, me too!

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    This thread has inspired me to think about the beautiful winter clothes that I would love for this year.
    I am going to think about what I would like and imagine them hanging on my clothes rail.
    And enjoy the wonderful ways that they come to me!

Thank you Loren
    I'm glad! Autumn and winter fashion are my absolute favorite.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    you inspired me just now to finally purchase the hot pink rubber boots I had my eyes on!

Thank you, for everything, what a sweet story!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    you inspired me just now to finally purchase the hot pink rubber boots I had my eyes on!

Thank you, for everything, what a sweet story!

Heck yes!!