Thread: Relationship Turnaround

Relationship Turnaround

I can hardly believe that I'm posting this and that it's real.

Last week was a particularly tough week, full of ups and downs, but I stayed in alignment most of the time, and whenever I fell down, I talked myself back into alignment again.

Then yesterday evening my partner started asking me what I thought about what happened, and he told me what he thought. We had a long conversation in which he opened up a lot more than usual, and then he started telling me how nice it would be if we could get a bigger house with plenty of space so that our older boys (his step-sons) could each have their own room and could come and stay with us whenever they want. He told me that he really does care about the older boys and he does think of them as his children even though they're not his biologically. He also said that he wants to work less so that he can have more spare time to spend with his family. These are all things that I had been wishing for for years, and I was just staring in awe, hardly able to believe that I was hearing these words coming out of his mouth!

Then later on in the evening, we were talking about some nice things we can do in the near future, like going away to visit new places for the weekend and stuff like that, and what we can do to become close again. It was so nice to hear him say these things!

I'd like to say a big thank you to WellBeing, PoE, Marc, HitC, Belana, SheerLuckHolmes, CreatorChristine, FallenAngel, and loads of others that I can't think of right now. It's thanks to your posts that I managed to get how to do this. Thanks in particular to HitC for insisting that it's not enough to read the books and watch the videos, but that you need to apply it for yourself to see the results. Thanks to all of you and thank you Abe and thank you God and thank you me!!

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Hurray!!!!!!!!!!

YAY YOU!!!

Doing the work, and it's working!

Thank you HitC, this means so much to me. And I know I keep repeating myself, but ... thank you very much for your posts over the years, they have helped me immensely!

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Well, dearest, congratulate YOURSELF for that, because not only did you have to have gumption to get through those purple waterfalls of words (which, I know very well, often take reading several times to digest), but you had to have been in their vibrational vicinity already to "get" them (lots of folks forget that part of vibration and teaching).
    Anyway, just keep doing what you're doing, on all subjects, as often as you remember to (make it a practice, like eating and breathing), and you'll have that "Disney-movie life" that Abe talk about. It won't eliminate contrast, but the contrast will be things like the cats needing a new cat tree and you have to upgrade because the company doesn't make that model anymore, rather than, say, ulcers or car crashes or cutting your finger off when slicing tomatoes.
    Do the Work fearlessly, all the time, and trust the Process. There's a science behind it all, and so all you need to do is feel slightly better in this moment, as best you can, and milk things when they feel good. Life is a string of happy moments and the joy of reveling in your creative power. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post

Do the Work fearlessly, all the time, and trust the Process.
    I really needed to hear this in this moment! thanks HitC, and thanks Purple!

Wonderful success story.

Keep milking it.