Thread: Tarrytown Oct 7th - advance tickets?

Tarrytown Oct 7th - advance tickets?

Hello Abers!
    Can I ask if the seminars, especially this one in NY, typically sell out? Do you recommend I buy in advance (it will be my first real-life seminar!)
    Thank you!

If you are pretty certain that you'll be attending, it makes sense to buy your tickets in advance. (And by "advance" here, we're only talking a week away.) You get a cheaper price than at the door and, as you're asking, you're ensured of a ticket.

Whilst I can't speak to that particular market, in recent years, AHP has been running up against the size of their crowds pushing the limits of the various meeting rooms' capacities, which are often limited by local fire marshalls and other factors beyond AHP and the hotels' control. I know that the last Workshop I went to (in a completely different market) just a few months ago, I was unable to book online and had to call the AHP offices directly in order to get one of the remaining 4 tickets. That was 2 weeks in advance for that Workshop.

Given that Tarrytown is the venue for the very large, popular tri-state market surrounding NYC, if I was certain that I was going, unless there was a really good chance that circumstances could change to prevent me from going, I would--as Abraham would recommend--"make my decision and then line up with it." IOW, I would apply these teachings to create a reality that I want, rather than try to figure out an effective action journey.

Thank you, WellBeing! Very much appreciate your reply!

From Esther, this morning:
    Dear Friends,

When my grandkids were little, we used to tell this silly story to each other:

Me: I fell out of an airplane!
    Kids: Oh! That’s bad.
    Me: No, that’s good because I had a parachute.
    Kids: Oh, that’s good.
    Me: No, that’s bad. The parachute wouldn’t open.
    Kids: Oh, that’s bad.
    Me: No, that’s good. There was a haystack down below me.
    Kids: Oh, that’s good.
    Me: No, that’s bad. There was a pitchfork in it.
    Kids: Oh, that’s bad.
    Me: No, that’s good. I missed the pitchfork.
    Kids: Oh, that’s good
    Me: No, that’s bad. I missed the haystack too.

It was silly, but really fun. And never got old. At least for me.

Well, I have another one for you…

Me: Our favorite hotel for our Tarrytown event is very hard to book. It’s a popular place.
    Other: Oh, that’s bad.
    Me: No, that’s good because we were finally able to get it.
    Other: Oh, that’s good.
    Me: No, that’s bad because even though it is a very large room, it is SOLD OUT.
    Other: Oh, that’s bad.
    Me: No, that’s good because we hold events all over the country and we will be in
    Philadelphia the very next weekend.
    Other: Oh, that’s good.
    Me: No, that’s bad, because it’s sold out too.

Me: Just kidding about Philadelphia (still 100 Philadelphia spots left) but, Tarrytown REALLY IS sold out, and so if you don’t already have a reservation, please don’t come to the hotel hoping to get in.

I am so eager to see you. If you would like to join us in Philadelphia next weekend, or a future workshop, click here and scroll down to the event or call the office at 830-755-2299.

With love,

Esther
    (and Abraham and Jerry)