Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alignment works!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdsFlyingHigh View Post
    Wow, thanks for sharing this! When it comes to relationships, whether business or personal, I never thought to look at someone not being in alignment with ME (like those first developers). Thanks for that! And congrats on finding the perfect person to get the property!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    congratulations Palimpsest love how you so eloquently explained about the evolution of this desire

and yes it is so true about how being in alignment brings the best and easiest solution to you, with those also on your same wavelength
    it is important to remember (so that we chastise ourselves less and less) that many of the reasons we do not receive what we wish/hope for regarding specific others is because they are simply Not on our elevated levels of vibration, even though we may think/believe that they are,
    even when we are making our own journeys up the EGS, we are still usually way more aligned than the rest of the world's population and on a more consistent basis, so our manifestations are very specific and rewarding
    and it is usually once we just stop focusing on specific individuals to be part of our desires, that the Universe brings along the most fun co-operative components to us, and in the nicest, easiest ways

thank you for sharing! love your story
    xxxxx

Hi BirdsFlyingHigh and Wild and Beautiful, thank you both for sharing in my success story and for your wonderful insights! I can't believe how complex I used to make things now that I see how easy it can be

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Wow Palimpset, that felt masterful! Following your inner guidance, no matter how screwy it might seem to others- and understanding the perfection of the unfolding. Wonderful story, thanks so much for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Palimpsest View Post
    Bling, I'm very glad it felt good and resonated with you! I was inspired to share because in retrospect it showed in bas relief that my former fears about alignment were unfounded and unsubstantiated once I dropped them. It took me a long time to work my way through my ideas (which didn't feel good) that I needed to control situations; take action that wasn't clear or that felt too difficult; that if I stopped thinking about something and just lived my life what I desired wouldn't happen; that if something didn't happen fast it was never going to happen. This isn't the biggest or best success story I've had, but it was the best to share because for a long time I didn't believe things could work out in my best interest if I didn't 'do something', or at least keep the mental gerbil on the wheel running constantly. And if there are others who may hold similar fears, I want that this reaches anyone who wants it, and I'm so glad it reached you! My life just keeps getting better and better, and I do less and less, and all I did was "the work" of working my way through the EGS, which of course is just 'feel better than you do right now." I wish you joy now and forward!

i love you! thanks for this post too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Wow Palimpset, that felt masterful! Following your inner guidance, no matter how screwy it might seem to others- and understanding the perfection of the unfolding. Wonderful story, thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hi paradise-on-earth, I love that you could appreciate my success story, thank you!

It feels really good to be a part of someone else's dreams, not someone else's resistance to their dreams! Which is really just me being totally aligned with my own dreams, and not my own resistances.
    Thank you for sharing your story, Palimpsest! It's great manifestation of your alignment! I'm happy for you!

I want to share a success story!

Several years ago I owned two adjoining properties and I sold one. Two years ago, I wanted to sell the remaining property, and approached the current owner of the property I had already sold. In my mind, the properties together were worth exponentially more as one combined property, so I really, really wanted the owner to buy the this one! It would be so great for them, the future value!

I knew the price I wanted, but I offered it to them at a significantly lower price, just because I wanted them to have it so much! To my astonishment and irritation and some hurt feelings, they came back with an extremely lowball offer, citing their reasons, which had everything to do with the property as is simply not being worth what I wanted for it. The last contact they left me with was "Well, if you change your mind and lower the price, we'll be interested!"

I was shocked, and I felt like I was chasing somebody in order to get them to accept something really good, like how someone might chase someone they liked romantically, "Can't you see how great I am!" I wanted to sell the property, but I just couldn't take any more action that seemed worth my trouble, I didn't want to convince anyone that it was worth it anymore. So I worked through my discomfort, and then I actually never even thought about the property, it just vanished from my mind.

14 months later (last week), I was contacted out of the blue (as if there is such a thing, ha!) by a developer, who immediately agreed to the full price I wanted. Due to sign the sale paperwork the next day, I emailed the adjacent property owner and told them I'd sold the property. They put up a huge fuss, asked if the sale was final, asked how much I sold it for, wanted me to back out of the developer deal and they would now get financing and give me my full price, please please please etc etc.

Ha! This was a crash course in the beauty of alignment! Evidently they actually wanted the property, as it turns out, but were not aligned with it: they tried to discredit the value of my property, to get it much cheaper, and in the end, it went to someone who is so aligned with their dreams, that my property is a part of that, and they knew what they wanted and it just happened so effortlessly. Respect!

After I stopped trying to control who got the property, I got my genuine desire, which was to sell to someone who really wanted what I was selling. It feels really good to be a part of someone else's dreams, not someone else's resistance to their dreams! Which is really just me being totally aligned with my own dreams, and not my own resistances.

Thank you for sharing in my success story that feels so good to me!
    Aw I'm so happy for you. I was just wondering about whether I have to think about my desires into being. And that seemed like a lot of work because I could feel my inner being guiding me into doing so many other exciting things. So just a moment of pure thought and releasing into the universe is enough. I am so thrilled right now because all I want to do today is have FUN