Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: I've never been more happy and loved, but I want a mate, an amazing man in my life.

  1. #31
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,834
    About getting your dream-relationship,
    even after big disappointments:


    Different things will happen:
    You smell something, you hear a song, you see a car, youīll see someone- different things will happen that will cause you to go THERE
    (to remembering the unwanted). And when something causes you to go there- go there!

    -Take the hit of it, but THEN remember:
    What rockets of desire have you launched?

    -And THEN turn your undivided attention to that
    and tell the new story.

    And then, the story you begin to tell- the story of relationship that you will begin to tell, is like:

    "I lived so much. And so much has come from what I have lived. And what I feel from my vibrational escrow, is that its brewing in a very big way. And I know that Iīm now nearly ready to allow that relationship to come to me.

    And I think, the reason that the relationship hasnīt come to me... -because I KNOW, I really lived enough that I created something wonderful, and I KNOW that Iīm often positive in my thought about it, and this is the thing that has been baffling me-

    I know I have been more positive than I have been negative,
    so why isnīt it coming?
    -and then I realize, that the reason it hasnīt been coming is that
    I have not letting it in.

    I lived so much, that I really want this to be SO GOOD, and I have this little thing stuck in my vibrational craw, and it goes like:

    "But what if I get it again?
    What if I think this is the real one, and it turns out not to be. And it ends up not being what Iīm really wanting. And now Iīm beginning to understand that this cannot possibly happen to me.
    Because, of all that Iīve lived I created this wonderful vibrational escrow.
    Iīve come too far.
    I know too much.
    That cannot happen to me, again.

    But that doesnīt explain why I havenīt not letting it come I havenīt letting it come, because THATīs the drum that I beat the most often. I beat the drum "I donīt wanna fail again- I donīt wanna it to be bad again.

    (...) But now, I know whatīs in my escrow. And every day all day I put more stuff in it, but Iīm writing the list of whatīs in my escrow, relative to this relationship. And here it is- speak it often!- here it is:

    -Someone, who is in love with life.
    -Someone, who is exhilarated about the day as I am.
    -Someone who wakes up every morning, eager to have opportunities to expand still further.
    -Someone who is aware of his emotional guidance-system and who tends to his own vibrational gap.
    -Someone, who- in our marriage-vows, we can look at each other, and say and mean it "I like you pretty good, letīs see how it goes."

    Iow, further marriage vows:
    "I am not going to hold you responsible for how I feel. I promise you from this day forwards, that my happines is an inside-job. Iīm not gonna ask you to change in any way to make me happy. Iīm happy as much as I allow me to stay happy, and these are the vows that we exchange."

    And as you tell this story,
    and itīs our promise to you that your escrow is ripe enough, that with that story, youīll move right in there.

    And in VERY short time, youīll know. And when you meet this person, you will not have this feeling of "Iīm wondring if you are the one". You will have the KNOWING "you are the one!" You will move forwards so fast into this personīs experience, and this person moves so fast into your experience- you will see no hesitation on the part of the other, and you will feel no hesitation of the part of yourself.

    Because, you are in his escrow, as he is in yours.
    And when you- youīr the only missing piece here! -when youīll get in there- you hook up.


    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Being positive after a relationship breakdown

  2. #32
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    67,834
    "WHY isnīt it working out for me???"
    -THATīs why!!

    Itīs the "why isnīt it working out"-question,
    THIS steady vibration, WHY it isnīt working out!

    SanDiego, Jan 2013

  3. #33
    I have something to share regarding this topic. Hope it helps someone!

    I been, too, trying to manifest a partner. Long story short, I came into peace and TRULY believe that my desired reality IS already manifested in a vibration level.
    Then I would ask my self right away: "How would you react/feel to the fact that it's already here?" Then, BOOM!, I'll start feeling really good after I ask myself that question. And it just feels good, but there is a "calmness" to it. I've even got to the point that I feel sometimes my self/mind distracts myself from that "feeling good" state I'm talking about. I'll be like "stop it mind!, let me enjoy this!!".

    You should try it. I been doing this and lasting on this feeling good state for like a minute or two before I get distracted with something else or some random thoughts. Then I ask myself the question I stated it above to get back on feeling good.

    I been doing this for the past 3 days. I'm loving it.

    I messaged a girl a while back. She didn't answer. Then, out of nowhere, she messages me the other day. This has never happened to me. ( well i guess it has in a vibrational sense )

  4. #34
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by forever becoming View Post
    Yes perhaps we should all do our best to tune ourselves to the love frequency vibration, that's all Abraham ever help us do, lean closer towards it wherever we are.
    Yes exactly. Love frequency....

  5. #35
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I have something to share regarding this topic. Hope it helps someone!

    I been, too, trying to manifest a partner. Long story short, I came into peace and TRULY believe that my desired reality IS already manifested in a vibration level.
    Then I would ask my self right away: "How would you react/feel to the fact that it's already here?" Then, BOOM!, I'll start feeling really good after I ask myself that question. And it just feels good, but there is a "calmness" to it. I've even got to the point that I feel sometimes my self/mind distracts myself from that "feeling good" state I'm talking about. I'll be like "stop it mind!, let me enjoy this!!".

    You should try it. I been doing this and lasting on this feeling good state for like a minute or two before I get distracted with something else or some random thoughts. Then I ask myself the question I stated it above to get back on feeling good.

    I been doing this for the past 3 days. I'm loving it.

    I messaged a girl a while back. She didn't answer. Then, out of nowhere, she messages me the other day. This has never happened to me. ( well i guess it has in a vibrational sense )
    Love it lunchbox.

  6. #36
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by joshbc View Post
    Ok. Try this. Rather than saying you think good and positive thoughts and experience joy in every part of your life ... and yet you haven't manifested your heart's desire of an amazing partner, try this. Bit by bit, see if you can feel .. and practise the feelings of what it feels like HAVING this man in your life ... like you have "already" attracted the man of your dreams. Because, truth being ... you HAVE. The ONLY element that may be eluding you here is getting past the OLD reality and belief of this man NOT being in your life. What if he really was and IS in your life right now? ... but you just can't experience him in the physical until you align with this ISNESS vibration in you?



    oooooooohhhh! I love this. Thank you Josh. ooooooooooooohhhhhh I love this........

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Yes exactly. Love frequency....



  8. #38
    joshbc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    oooooooohhhh! I love this. Thank you Josh. ooooooooooooohhhhhh I love this........
    You are welcome Judy. Many years, I got into, what, back there, I called a vibrational zone which changed my life forever. (I didn't realkse that this was alignment). I picked up a book by florence scovel shin called "a secret door to success". In it, i read the words .. "before you ask, it is given." Those words blew me away!!! I set about testing it out by doing several demonstrations. They all worked. Whatever iasked for .. in a state of believing that i already had it .. appeared!!! Seemingly miraculously, instantaneously! (Including 15,000 arriving into my bank acct overnight simply because i had asked for this in order to spend 3mths in the US tomeetup with florence scovel shin). Long story short, i stayed in that state for about 2mths, before my old pattern of looking too much at the old reality i had once knew, which, of course, took me back to the old. I wish i could report that i rediscovered that zone of alignment to that same degree. I haven't. In fact,i proceeded tohave a couple of severe burnouts over the ensuing years working WAY too hard for too long withojt a break! However, rememberingthat experience has kept me on the planet! Although not at all necessary, I chose to take the long journey to here. The gifts have been .. well ...let me say ... powerful. However, i would always suggest taking the shorter path. Some of us seem to have some deep and old wiring/beliefs that have us believe that the harder something is ..the more growth And expansion! Which, at one level of perception .. is true. However, and again, I would ALWAYS SUGGEST THE SHORTER PATH! ;-) X

  9. #39
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,102
    Quote Originally Posted by joshbc View Post
    Some of us seem to have some deep and old wiring/beliefs that have us believe that the harder something is ..the more growth And expansion!
    Fortunately, as Abers, we have heard Abraham point out that a belief is just a thought that we keep thinking. It's just a practiced thought. Knowing this (and the rest of these teachings) we can use our emotional guidance system to feel when we're practicing a thought of what we don't want and can attend to our guidance by reaching for a thought which feels better.

    Quote Originally Posted by joshbc View Post
    However, and again, I would ALWAYS SUGGEST THE SHORTER PATH! ;-) X
    Of course, your recommendation is your own and is, therefore, appropriate, but Abraham would suggest the funnest​ path.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 1 Week Ago at 01:41 PM. Reason: I could say it better

  10. #40
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,231
    Quote Originally Posted by joshbc View Post
    You are welcome Judy. Many years, I got into, what, back there, I called a vibrational zone which changed my life forever. (I didn't realkse that this was alignment). I picked up a book by florence scovel shin called "a secret door to success". In it, i read the words .. "before you ask, it is given." Those words blew me away!!! I set about testing it out by doing several demonstrations. They all worked. Whatever iasked for .. in a state of believing that i already had it .. appeared!!! Seemingly miraculously, instantaneously! (Including 15,000 arriving into my bank acct overnight simply because i had asked for this in order to spend 3mths in the US tomeetup with florence scovel shin). Long story short, i stayed in that state for about 2mths, before my old pattern of looking too much at the old reality i had once knew, which, of course, took me back to the old. I wish i could report that i rediscovered that zone of alignment to that same degree. I haven't. In fact,i proceeded tohave a couple of severe burnouts over the ensuing years working WAY too hard for too long withojt a break! However, rememberingthat experience has kept me on the planet! Although not at all necessary, I chose to take the long journey to here. The gifts have been .. well ...let me say ... powerful. However, i would always suggest taking the shorter path. Some of us seem to have some deep and old wiring/beliefs that have us believe that the harder something is ..the more growth And expansion! Which, at one level of perception .. is true. However, and again, I would ALWAYS SUGGEST THE SHORTER PATH! ;-) X
    Great Story

    The words in that book, that you read, simply shored up your level of BELIEF, and in that state of believing that you already had it - as you say - (because you read and BELIEVED what you read ) that aligned you with that eternal truth, for two months. And in your BELIEF and so alignment, because your belief was aligned with your inner beings knowing, so it was powerful thinking or rather BELIEVING, that both, lined you up with your inner being, AND with your desires, which I guess are the same things.....

    Then, after two wonderful months, your new beliefs were less shored up and so reduced, and you probably FELT this emotional guidance, but I suspect the book was not speaking about that as Abraham does. And maybe that was the difference then, and as you know this is happening nowadays too, when it becomes only about creating stuff. Which is only part of the picture isn't it. Because without the understanding of our emotions, and coming to that emotional awareness that is so important, we have no real guidance to guide us. And yes, sometimes coming to that part of the teachings can take a long time, even when we hear it, sometimes it takes a while to apply it. Maybe because we live in a world that does not really understand the power of our emotions. But its coming.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •