Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: I've never been more happy and loved, but I want a mate, an amazing man in my life.

  1. #1
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    379

    I've never been more happy and loved, but I want a mate, an amazing man in my life.

    I'm doing better than ever, so much good has happened in my life, at every turn. It would be wonderful, wonderful to have a partner, an amazing husband.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,114
    A good place for you to start this conversation would be for you to tell us how you've been applying the answers you've attracted in your other threads on this topic.

  3. #3
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    A good place for you to start this conversation would be for you to tell us how you've been applying the answers you've attracted in your other threads on this topic.
    No matter what I apply, this is one area that remains unchanged. I know how to reach for a better feeling thought. I milk every good an wonderful thing that happens. When I see something beautiful or experience amazing things, I dwell on them.

    I'm a big follower of Paradise On Earth, she is very positive.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I know how to reach for a better feeling thought. I milk every good an wonderful thing that happens. When I see something beautiful or experience amazing things, I dwell on them.
    Notice how you're not doing any of this every time you're noticing how you don't have a man and how long it's been that you haven't had a man and how "nothing" has changed. That's why "nothing" has changed for you.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:33 PM. Reason: Typos

  5. #5
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Notice how you're not doing any of this every time you're noticing how you don't have a man and how long it's been that you haven't had a man and how "nothing" has changed. That's why "nothing" has changed for you.
    I disagree. I appreciate your comments, but not true. I don't dwell at all on not having a partner, husband. I think about how wonderful it would be to have someone to share things with, to look out for each other, to travel together. But no matter what I've done, he hasn't manifested.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I disagree.
    You're certainly entitled to disagree with me.

    I have no idea what you are or aren't doing. All I can go by is your posts here on this Forum. If you read back over your threads on this topic, you will see that your story on this topic remains pretty much exactly the same, which means your vibration remains pretty much exactly the same. Your manifestations (more to the point, your manifestations of "lack of mate") remain pretty much exactly the same, confirming that your vibration remains pretty much exactly the same.

    The Law operates in the way that the Law operates. You cannot attract what you want as long as you're aware of the lack or absence of what you want. Those vibrations do not match.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:42 PM. Reason: Formatting

  7. #7
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You're certainly entitled to disagree with me.

    I have no idea what you are or aren't doing. All I can go by is your posts here on this Forum. If you read back over your threads on this topic, you will see that your story on this topic remains pretty much exactly the same, which means your vibration remains pretty much exactly the same. Your manifestations (more to the point, your manifestations of "lack of mate") remain pretty much exactly the same, confirming that your vibration remains pretty much exactly the same.

    The Law operates in the way that the Law operates. You cannot attract what you want as long as you're aware of the lack or absence of what you want. Those vibrations do not match.
    Abraham says, "Don't look back, let go of the past, now is the only time that counts!" Every time I post you criticize me for past comments or posts. I don't think that is very Abraham.

    I am who I am now. This is what I am feeling now, today, and I know it creates my future.

    I think wonderful thoughts of having a mate and husband. I'm actually quite attractive. Men ask me out who are 10-20-30 years younger than I am! I'm not lacking for attention or dates or getting flowers.

    I want to date someone my age, someone who is physically fit like me, I love to hike and do yoga and travel, etc. I want someone who is adventurous and romantic and courageous. That's what I focus on. I wrote two romance novels and I read them all the time, they are wonderful, and I feel the real feelings of love when I read them. I know what to do to get myself in the Vortex. I know how to surf on a high-flying disc.

    I know the Universe loves me my God all the blessings in my life!!!! They are miraculous.

    Regardless, I still don't have that man in my life who I would marry and share my life with. And I want that. I want the storybook love affair, I want a hero a real man. Trust me, it feels wonderful to think about it. And watch movies with people who are in love and it feels wonderful to watch them. And I love to see a couple together who is in love, holding hands and looking out for each other and supporting each other.

    No, I will not go back and read old posts and you should stop doing that as well.

    And now that I disagree with you, you will ban me from the Abeforum.

    That's very not Abraham of you.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,114
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    And now that I disagree with you, you will ban me from the Abeforum.
    Speaking as a Moderator, we don't ban people for disagreeing with us. We ban people for violating the policies of the Forum. Believe it or not, "You must agree with the Moderators" is NOT a policy of this Forum. In fact, I myself DID affirm your right, freedom, ability, whathaveyou to disagree with me.

  9. #9
    Super Kitty Marc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    9,478
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    Every time I post you criticize me for past comments or posts. I don't think that is very Abraham.

    You can interpret what WB is saying that way, but he's simply pointing out that what you wrote them is basically the same as what you're writing now. In fact, it's really not any different from the manifestation of the absence of your desire demonstrating in no uncertain terms that you're focused primarily on the absence of what you want. It's not where you WANT to be, but it's where you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I think wonderful thoughts of having a mate and husband. I'm actually quite attractive. Men ask me out who are 10-20-30 years younger than I am! I'm not lacking for attention or dates or getting flowers.
    So then why aren't you focusing and finding satisfaction with that?
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I want to date someone my age, someone who is physically fit like me, I love to hike and do yoga and travel, etc. I want someone who is adventurous and romantic and courageous. That's what I focus on.

    It certainly sounds like you spend plenty of time on this topic, but as Abraham points out, every subject is really two subjects. If you were the vibration of what you want was what dominates your vibration, LOA would be mirroring that back in your experience. So if you're spending all this time on that topic and what's manifesting is pointing out the absence of what you want, what's the only logical conclusion? That you've activated the other end of the stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I wrote two romance novels and I read them all the time, they are wonderful, and I feel the real feelings of love when I read them. I know what to do to get myself in the Vortex. I know how to surf on a high-flying disc.

    I know the Universe loves me my God all the blessings in my life!!!! They are miraculous.

    Regardless, I still don't have that man in my life who I would marry and share my life with.
    Doesn't that tell the whole story? You're offering pretty words and then talking about how what you're experiencing isn't enough. That's why you're experiencing what you're experiencing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    And I want that. I want the storybook love affair, I want a hero a real man. Trust me, it feels wonderful to think about it. And watch movies with people who are in love and it feels wonderful to watch them. And I love to see a couple together who is in love, holding hands and looking out for each other and supporting each other.
    Important question: WHY do you want that? If it feels so wonderful to think about, what would that bring that you don't have right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I disagree. I appreciate your comments, but not true. I don't dwell at all on not having a partner, husband. I think about how wonderful it would be to have someone to share things with, to look out for each other, to travel together. But no matter what I've done, he hasn't manifested.
    Well, LOA disagrees with you because what you think, how you feel and what manifests is ALWAYS a perfect match. So if nothing has changed, then there's really only one possible answer.

    There really aren't two ways about it -- this isn't a thread about how happy and loved you are, it's a thread about how you don't have what you want. That's what you mean and that's what the Universe is responding to.

  10. #10
    JudyJudyJudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    379
    "There really aren't two ways about it -- this isn't a thread about how happy and loved you are, it's a thread about how you don't have what you want. That's what you mean and that's what the Universe is responding to."


    Yes Marc, it is a forum about how happy and loved I feel. Because repeatedly I have been told that all I have do is feel good. Well I feel good, about many, many things. I feel happy and expectant, and I feel like I'm surrounded by miraculous things. The sunflowers in my yard make me really joyful and happy. I love my Jeep, driving my Jeep makes me screaming happy.

    It is about how happy and loved one is, that's what I have read on this forum for years.

    And regardless, while many, many things have happened that are wonderful, no matter how good I feel, I have not manifested a wonderful and amazing partner.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •