Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've never been more happy and loved, but I want a mate, an amazing man in my life.

Hi JudyJudyJudy!
    I went to the A-H seminar on Saturday and they definitely were presented with 2 (and sort of 3) relationship questions, one very similar to yours! I am going to find some time today to type up my notes on the workshop and put them in the Workshop section of the forum. But, in the meantime, I wanted to relay what Abe said to the person who also had "it all" but not a mate. They were very heavy on the idea that meditation is the key. I will have to look back in my notes to say with 100% certainty, but I'm thinking meditation is the only suggestion they had for everyone as far as a process goes.
    Basically, they said that when you are wanting something you can't really but help but notice the absence of it and getting off the topic entirely is probably the best idea. Meditating first thing in the morning for 10-15 minutes and quieting your mind will open you to the impulses as to what to do. They told a couple stories about how Esther got some seemingly innocuous impulses in meditation such as moving her furniture around - and so she did so - which then led to her meeting interesting people, which led to beautiful interactions for all and things like that.
    My notes say "Source is offering a path to what you want"
    They said that wanting a relationship almost always comes from a a sense of not-enoughness and that every time one thinks of it, they cant help but to think of the absence of it. "Satisfaction in the moment is key" and from a "quiet mind" your impulse will come it is "one meeting away" that you will get the impulse to "be there when he is there". The next person with a relationship question was told that what you are thinking you are looking for in another isn't necessarily what you think it is and that to find a "soul mate" one should "mate with your soul". They also said to "give it a rest' as far as the energy of what you are wanting ,to put some time between the Step 1 and Step 3, a "quieted mind is the key to the receptive mode", your Inner Being knows the most satisfying way to what you want, "let your IB run the show for a little while"

I'll type up all the notes (not sure how helpful they are but I feel the Inspired Impulse! lol! to do so) later on today. I do hope some of these specific notes help you, JJJ! I will say I came away from it feeling it is all so much simpler than we make it out to be, so much so.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    And regardless, while many, many things have happened that are wonderful, no matter how good I feel, I have not manifested a wonderful and amazing partner.
    See what I'm talking about? Even when you're trying to make the point that the point of this thread isn't about your dissatisfaction, you circle back to how all that wonderful stuff isn't enough. Does that mean that you don't have wonderful things going on in your life or don't feel good some of the time? Of course not. But look at the emphatic way you're pointing out that feeling good just isn't enough to get what you want. That's the whole story there. I can see that you don't like the answer, but the proof is in the manifestational pudding, isn't it? That's why I asked you the particular questions I asked, because the answers to those questions identifies the resistance you've got going on, which gives you the chance to do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearts of Summer View Post
    Hi JudyJudyJudy!
    I went to the A-H seminar on Saturday and they definitely were presented with 2 (and sort of 3) relationship questions, one very similar to yours! I am going to find some time today to type up my notes on the workshop and put them in the Workshop section of the forum. But, in the meantime, I wanted to relay what Abe said to the person who also had "it all" but not a mate. They were very heavy on the idea that meditation is the key. I will have to look back in my notes to say with 100% certainty, but I'm thinking meditation is the only suggestion they had for everyone as far as a process goes.
    Basically, they said that when you are wanting something you can't really but help but notice the absence of it and getting off the topic entirely is probably the best idea. Meditating first thing in the morning for 10-15 minutes and quieting your mind will open you to the impulses as to what to do. They told a couple stories about how Esther got some seemingly innocuous impulses in meditation such as moving her furniture around - and so she did so - which then led to her meeting interesting people, which led to beautiful interactions for all and things like that.
    They said that wanting a relationship almost always comes from a a sense of not-enoughness and that every time one thinks of it, they cant help but to think of the absence of it. "Satisfaction in the moment is key" and from a "quiet mind" your impulse will come it is "one meeting away" that you will get the impulse to "be there when he is there". The next person with a relationship question was told that what you are thinking you are looking for in another isn't necessarily what you think it is and that to find a "soul mate" one should "mate with your soul". They also said to "give it a rest' as far as the energy of what you are wanting ,to put some time between the Step 1 and Step 3, a "quieted mind is the key to the receptive mode", your Inner Being knows the most satisfying way to what you want, "let your IB run the show for a little while"

I'll type up all the notes (not sure how helpful they are but I feel the Inspired Impulse! lol! to do so) later on today. I do hope some of these specific notes help you, JJJ! I will say I came away from it feeling it is all so much simpler than we make it out to be, so much so.

Now this is what I'm talking about!!!! Thank you. I have been busy today, but will read this again and enjoy the support and LOVE!

Thanks so much!

Hi JudyJudyJudy!

This is very downstream for me. I feel like I can breathe deeply and soak this in....

I love the guided meditation and will focus on doing them more regularly.

The point about wanting a relationship coming from the point of not-enoughness, I hear that, but I'm not looking for someone to "make me whole", etc. And when I say this, I refer to the relationship that Jerry and Esther have, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that relationship. They were companions, symbiotic, fun, supportive, I love to hear stories about them, whether they were waiting to get their Abraham Hicks bus fixed or whether they were going to Taco Bell, it was fun. They were fun together and enjoyed things together but still were independently happy.

But I'm thrilled with "satisfaction in the moment is key". I believe this. Now is the moment, and from a "quiet mind" your impulse will come, it is "one meeting away" that you will get the impulse to "be there when he is there..."

I also feel downstream about "letting your IB run the show for a little while..." A very special someone (Thank you, thank you) shared that maybe I should let my manager take over, my IB, my manager run the show for a while, and I really like that.

I would love to see your notes. Also, I will be going to a AH seminar soon. I just want to be in the room!

Thank you, so much.
    Last edited by JudyJudyJudy; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:23 PM.

Hi JudyJudyJudy!

great refreshing post Hearts of Summer!! thanks for the tips and reminder about meditation! judy judy judy! all good things are lining up for you....bask in the moment and milk all of your good feeling thoughts

With all the good going on in your life, can't you just keep milking that? What makes you feel you need a man? As Abe have said before, as soon as the absence of the thing is no longer an issue (no longer so dominant in your vibe) the very thing (or person) often shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    I think about how wonderful it would be to have someone to share things with, to look out for each other, to travel together. But no matter what I've done, he hasn't manifested.
    hi JudyJudyJudy I am not an expert in this 'husband' area either haha
    but what has been working for me is when I focus specifically on something - then I tend to get manifestations right away. and the driftwood is always immediate in my life, and I am getting better and better about the manifestations. I am not doing it for the manifestations, I am doing it for the feeling, but I always get boys coming into my life immediately who are just drawn to me. All I do is just focus for that 68seconds on intimate physical contact with my man and then I just get delightful interactions all day long from pleasing boys - who want me! But the feelings I feel as I do my focusing are sublime, truly sublime, and it is those feelings that give me the most pleasure. The tenderness, the touch, the warmth, the love and adoration, the wanting to be with me, the desire he has for me as he holds me! It is breathtaking I love it.
    I love creating his desire for me. It feels good.
    One day I hope to have a husband too.

I suppose that everyone has their own advice and what works for them. The key is to find the bits of all of the information out there that will work for you and to apply that.

I think it is brilliant that you are noticing the positive driftwood that is apparent to you all around, and that is an indicator of your high vibration in this area.
    Perhaps there are underlying beliefs that you have that need to be changed?
    Maybe they can easily be tackled by writing them out, and writing through them, bit by bit.
    Maybe just some words of ease in this area as well?
    I don't have a husband and that is okay
    I wish I did have one
    but I don't
    and at this moment, that is just going to have to be okay for me
    people get married all the time
    and many don't
    I really want a husband though
    I like the feel of having a husband
    a husband just for me
    hopefully one day I will have my very own husband
    haha
    my very own husband
    I am sure that that is possible
    I am just gonna relax just now
    just take a deep breath and relax
    if my husband were here, right now with me, then he would be sitting behind me, and he'd have me wrapped up in his arms
    I love the thought of that
    of being cherished and enveloped by him
    that feels sublime
    and special
    and beautiful
    and gentle
    and tender
    I love that
    just being held by him
    I'm gonna hold that thought

Just an interesting note - as I was first coming to Abraham I started tapping (by Brad Yates I think), and I used to feel amazingly better after some of that work! Plus I also listen to the love frequency signal 528Hz haha

just take it easy, I am sure that you will guided along the path of least resistance to your man and as you are already enjoying life, then perhaps make an intention that this will also be an enjoyable experience for you too?

much love
    xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    but what has been working for me is when I focus specifically on something - then I tend to get manifestations right away. and the driftwood is always immediate in my life, and I am getting better and better about the manifestations. I am not doing it for the manifestations, I am doing it for the feeling, but I always get boys coming into my life immediately who are just drawn to me. All I do is just focus for that 68seconds on intimate physical contact with my man and then I just get delightful interactions all day long from pleasing boys - who want me! But the feelings I feel as I do my focusing are sublime, truly sublime, and it is those feelings that give me the most pleasure. The tenderness, the touch, the warmth, the love and adoration, the wanting to be with me, the desire he has for me as he holds me! It is breathtaking I love it.

I suppose that everyone has their own advice and what works for them. The key is to find the bits of all of the information out there that will work for you and to apply that.

I think it is brilliant that you are noticing the positive driftwood that is apparent to you all around, and that is an indicator of your high vibration in this area.
    Maybe they can easily be tackled by writing them out, and writing through them, bit by bit.
    I wish I did have one
    but I don't
    and many don't
    a husband just for me
    haha
    my very own husband
    if my husband were here, right now with me, then he would be sitting behind me, and he'd have me wrapped up in his arms
    that feels sublime
    and special
    and beautiful
    and gentle
    and tender
    I love that
    just being held by him

Just an interesting note - as I was first coming to Abraham I started tapping (by Brad Yates I think), and I used to feel amazingly better after some of that work! Plus I also listen to the love frequency signal 528Hz haha

just take it easy, I am sure that you will guided along the path of least resistance to your man and as you are already enjoying life, then perhaps make an intention that this will also be an enjoyable experience for you too?

much love
    xxxxx
    Oh my God, this was screaming happy awesome! You Wild and Beautiful thing! Thank you.

I'm so thrilled with this post. It's taking me right up the EGS.

Oh my God, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by forever becoming View Post
    With all the good going on in your life, can't you just keep milking that? What makes you feel you need a man? As Abe have said before, as soon as the absence of the thing is no longer an issue (no longer so dominant in your vibe) the very thing (or person) often shows up.
    Beautiful and simple thoughts, that's what I most love an appreciate.

Actually, I met someone, he was John Wayne, masculine, romantic, so caring, so much fun, I loved spending time with him and we spent a lot of time together. I have known him for many years and we just connected and it was incredible for the past two years. It was his daughters, he has three, who were in constant turmoil and upsettedness. I loved his girls, but they were involved in drugs, domestic abuse, etc., it was too much. I don't know how I attracted a man with so much baggage. And I am baggage free, I love my family, my children, everyone is pretty cool and loving and help each other.

I loved what I had with him. I enjoy being a partner. I'm a very physical person, I love to hike, do yoga, workout, long walks, and I love kissing, etc., etc., So, I am looking forward to a partner.

Thanks for the post, it's a wonderful wonderful post. Very encouraging.

Thank you.......

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post

I wish I did have one
    but I don't
    and many don't
    a husband just for me
    haha
    my very own husband
    that feels sublime
    and special
    and beautiful
    and gentle
    and tender
    I love that
    just being held by him

much love
    xxxxx
    Omg, I love this. Thank you Wild&Beautiful!