Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I've never been more happy and loved, but I want a mate, an amazing man in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    "There really aren't two ways about it -- this isn't a thread about how happy and loved you are, it's a thread about how you don't have what you want. That's what you mean and that's what the Universe is responding to."

Yes Marc, it is a forum about how happy and loved I feel. Because repeatedly I have been told that all I have do is feel good. Well I feel good, about many, many things. I feel happy and expectant, and I feel like I'm surrounded by miraculous things. The sunflowers in my yard make me really joyful and happy. I love my Jeep, driving my Jeep makes me screaming happy.

It is about how happy and loved one is, that's what I have read on this forum for years.

And regardless, while many, many things have happened that are wonderful, no matter how good I feel, I have not manifested a wonderful and amazing partner.
    Ok. Try this. Rather than saying you think good and positive thoughts and experience joy in every part of your life ... and yet you haven't manifested your heart's desire of an amazing partner, try this. Bit by bit, see if you can feel .. and practise the feelings of what it feels like HAVING this man in your life ... like you have "already" attracted the man of your dreams. Because, truth being ... you HAVE. The ONLY element that may be eluding you here is getting past the OLD reality and belief of this man NOT being in your life. What if he really was and IS in your life right now? ... but you just can't experience him in the physical until you align with this ISNESS vibration in you?

Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudyJudy View Post
    Beautiful and simple thoughts, that's what I most love an appreciate.

Actually, I met someone, he was John Wayne, masculine, romantic, so caring, so much fun, I loved spending time with him and we spent a lot of time together. I have known him for many years and we just connected and it was incredible for the past two years. It was his daughters, he has three, who were in constant turmoil and upsettedness. I loved his girls, but they were involved in drugs, domestic abuse, etc., it was too much. I don't know how I attracted a man with so much baggage. And I am baggage free, I love my family, my children, everyone is pretty cool and loving and help each other.

I loved what I had with him. I enjoy being a partner. I'm a very physical person, I love to hike, do yoga, workout, long walks, and I love kissing, etc., etc., So, I am looking forward to a partner.

Thanks for the post, it's a wonderful wonderful post. Very encouraging.

Thank you.......

It sounds like you already have an amazing life. I'm definitely not an expert on the husband thing either but I always do seem to have a man around. Personally I am not sure I could have a man full time though unless we really were a perfect match. Just one example is sleeping, I love stretching out in bed and also if the man snores I'd never get a wink of sleep
    Thanks for the milking of the good things you love about the man you mention. I also like feeling free like you in the sense that I don't have children so no ties or drama in that area (although your children sinc in nicely with your life with no drama) Like with the Abe relationship grid that they do ( you have prob heard it) I like the idea of a relationship of ease, ease, things fitting together naturally.
    It sounds like you have many suitors and admirers so maybe keep milking that, like Marc said

ps just wondering if you should give up on the John Wayne man? You could start seeing his kids as calm, successful, settled and drug free, how you know they want to be. This may help them achieve it? Or maybe it was just too much.
    Last edited by forever becoming; 1 Week Ago at 01:38 PM.

When the desire feels good, enjoy the desire.

Think the thoughts that FEEL good.
    If those thoughts are your desire for a mate, then think them often.
    ENJOY your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    hi JudyJudyJudy I am not an expert in this 'husband' area either haha
    but what has been working for me is when I focus specifically on something - then I tend to get manifestations right away. and the driftwood is always immediate in my life, and I am getting better and better about the manifestations. I am not doing it for the manifestations, I am doing it for the feeling, but I always get boys coming into my life immediately who are just drawn to me. All I do is just focus for that 68seconds on intimate physical contact with my man and then I just get delightful interactions all day long from pleasing boys - who want me! But the feelings I feel as I do my focusing are sublime, truly sublime, and it is those feelings that give me the most pleasure. The tenderness, the touch, the warmth, the love and adoration, the wanting to be with me, the desire he has for me as he holds me! It is breathtaking I love it.
    I love creating his desire for me. It feels good.
    One day I hope to have a husband too.

I suppose that everyone has their own advice and what works for them. The key is to find the bits of all of the information out there that will work for you and to apply that.

I think it is brilliant that you are noticing the positive driftwood that is apparent to you all around, and that is an indicator of your high vibration in this area.
    Perhaps there are underlying beliefs that you have that need to be changed?
    Maybe they can easily be tackled by writing them out, and writing through them, bit by bit.
    Maybe just some words of ease in this area as well?
    I don't have a husband and that is okay
    I wish I did have one
    but I don't
    and at this moment, that is just going to have to be okay for me
    people get married all the time
    and many don't
    I really want a husband though
    I like the feel of having a husband
    a husband just for me
    hopefully one day I will have my very own husband
    haha
    my very own husband
    I am sure that that is possible
    I am just gonna relax just now
    just take a deep breath and relax
    if my husband were here, right now with me, then he would be sitting behind me, and he'd have me wrapped up in his arms
    I love the thought of that
    of being cherished and enveloped by him
    that feels sublime
    and special
    and beautiful
    and gentle
    and tender
    I love that
    just being held by him
    I'm gonna hold that thought

Just an interesting note - as I was first coming to Abraham I started tapping (by Brad Yates I think), and I used to feel amazingly better after some of that work! Plus I also listen to the love frequency signal 528Hz haha

just take it easy, I am sure that you will guided along the path of least resistance to your man and as you are already enjoying life, then perhaps make an intention that this will also be an enjoyable experience for you too?

much love
    xxxxx

Love this. Also what is "the love frequency signal 528Hz" or is it a joke I am missing lol x

Yes, that made me laugh, I would love to know too....is it the name of a group! ha xx

I think we should all listen to "the love frequency signal ...." LOL

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Yes, that made me laugh, I would love to know too....is it the name of a group! ha xx

It's not a joke or a group, but it is off-topic for this Forum. Google is your friend.

Welcome out of lurking, joshbc!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    It's not a joke or a group, but it is off-topic for this Forum. Google is your friend.

Okay thanks, I wasn't sure if it was a reference to the setting your radio tuner on what you want to receive/broadcast but it may be an actual thing as you said so yes possibly google.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post

Thank you wellbeing

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

Yes perhaps we should all do our best to tune ourselves to the love frequency vibration, that's all Abraham ever help us do, lean closer towards it wherever we are.

Quote Originally Posted by forever becoming View Post
    Love this. Also what is "the love frequency signal 528Hz" or is it a joke I am missing lol x
    As WellBeing said just put that Hz into google and you'll get plenty of youtube vids re that 'music'
    I listen to this nearly every day after I have done my morning Vortex Meditations. I love all the 4 vortex meditations from Abraham and sometimes I listen to only 1 a day, and meditate a little as I am listening to it.
    I am not so big on meditation myself, but I just love listening to the Vortex meditations though as I start my morning. I also listen to them anytime I feel the need to centre myself and come back to myself.
    I have them on my itunes playlist, and the love frequency tune I bought off youtube I put on the end, and when I feel the need, I listen to it as well.