Thread: Moved into my dream apartment!

Moved into my dream apartment!

I've been visualizing and writing my perfect apartment for months now. I moved into my place last week and I am in totally bliss! It has everything on my list. One of the things I wrote was a new washer and dryer. When I arrived that was the one thing on my list it didn't have but I didn't really pay it much attention. However a few days ago it stopped working and my landlord said we will have to replace it for a new one! I'm so excited! Also going to Milan in a few weeks and connected with an amazing photographer whose gonna take some pictures of me when I get there! Lovely this feeling!

Congrats ! I'm happy for you

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    wonderful!!!!

Beautiful....enjoy your blissful home....

Love this! Shows you the power of making lists!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBri View Post
    I've been visualizing and writing my perfect apartment for months now. I moved into my place last week and I am in totally bliss! It has everything on my list. One of the things I wrote was a new washer and dryer. When I arrived that was the one thing on my list it didn't have but I didn't really pay it much attention. However a few days ago it stopped working and my landlord said we will have to replace it for a new one! I'm so excited! Also going to Milan in a few weeks and connected with an amazing photographer whose gonna take some pictures of me when I get there! Lovely this feeling!

thanks for sharing, especially the milan part, felt it was just for me! this gave me goosebumps for so many reasons!!! i love you !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    thanks for sharing, especially the milan part, felt it was just for me! this gave me goosebumps for so many reasons!!! i love you !!!!
    This comment made my day!! You are so welcome. Lots of love to you as well!