Thread: How to practice real optimism up to the Scale.

How to practice real optimism up to the Scale.

Dear Abers,

Currently I am having optimistic thoughts about receiving the job that is in my vortex. I would like to continue feeling optimism and being able to let the optimism sink into me and move naturally to the next emotion up to the Scale. How can I practice real optimism during my day? Some techniques or best processes? My vortex job is very important to me.

My optimistic thoughts and feelings:
    I appreciate the career event that I went because I came into contact with recruiters and companies which offer jobs I look for. What a great place to meet! What an atmosphere of eagerness!
    I appreciate all these amazing people who were available to hear me, introduce themselves and introduce the job positions at their companies. I really like that these companies are open to receive people, they come into contact with me and they all are awesome companies to work for. I love the conversations I had with recruiters, some of them were so friendly with me and I really felt like they wanted me to be working there. H, PM, G, T... There was T where I felt so welcomed to the company she was representing. And they want someone immediately for a job position that feels confortable and good to me!
    I really loved these two days, I love engaging in conversations full of potential and enthusiasm.
    Now I have these contacts and I feel grateful to be applaying for the job positions they talked about. I feel happy! Today was a happy day.
    What if I am chosen to be working in one of them? WOW, that would be so amazing! I would really feel like I can be, do or have anything I want.
    By now I have a part-time where I feel happy, enthusiasm and appreciation and I am receiving money! Also in the last 2 days, 2 extra €€ amounts of money have come into my bank account, one of them totally not expected. This just proves that all is well and I am aligned with abundance of money. :-)
    I donīt know where these good feelings are going to put me in. I just love that I have things to appreciate and be happy about.

What's wrong with what you've posted here? Why are you looking for "more"?

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    What's wrong with what you've posted here? Why are you looking for "more"?

I want to enhance my optimism feelings and be sure of that. Also I want to grow a consistent state of optimism and appreciation for now and the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelinggoodgoodfeeling View Post
    I want to enhance my optimism feelings...

When you're offering the vibration of Optimism (what Abraham might call “real” Optimism) then the LoA naturally enhances your Optimism feelings. That's the natural outcome of the LoA. That's why Abraham tell the story about the cork. When you let go of a cork underwater, the natural outcome of your letting go is the cork rising to the surface of the water. You don't need to enhance the cork's rise.

I can't tell you what you're feeling but the way you're asking here in your thread, you're indicating that you're using your words of optimism to claw your way up the Scale. You’ve heard us say before that the LoA doesn’t speak German (or English). The LoA doesn’t hear your words of optimism. The LoA responds to the vibration of real Optimism.

When you are really tuned into (and, therefore, offering) the vibration of Optimism, then the LoA brings you more thoughts and memories and scenarios which match your vibration of Optimism. When this happens, you might not stay focused on the topic of your job but rather focus on other topics about which you feel Optimism. That’s fine. You’re still “practicing real Optimism” and you will feel the relief of that.

I would also recommend that you honestly ask yourself why you’re offering those words and why you’re asking your question (and it’s all right that you’re asking your question. It is.) because if you’re being honest with yourself, you might see that you’re doing this and asking this with an intention to get your Vortex job, rather than to feel better, as you’ve heard us recommend. We keep coming back to that because when you’ve got your ulterior motive (as you’re suggesting here) that ulterior motive keeps your focus on the Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence end of this stick. You even tell us that with
    My vortex job [which I don’t have--WB.] is very important to me.

...and be sure of that.

When you think your uncertain thoughts (that you want to remedy by being sure of that) that’s Doubt. That’s your emotional guidance. Look Doubt up on your Scale. Whilst you’re at it, look up Impatience on your Scale. You’ll see that both of these vibrations are quite a ways’ away from the Optimism you want to leap to. And you know this. You’re smart. You can feel that. That’s why you’re talking about “real” optimism and enhancing.

Now, you can continue to try to leap up Marc’s tall building. But when you get tired of doing so, there are some stairs nearby, which will start where you really are and which will take you in manageable, stable, comfortable increments from where you really are up to (and beyond) Optimism.

Hi fggf,

Love your question,
    So good, such a brilliant question to ask.

Thank you for the reminder of optimism, I love the feeling of optimism....yes, I feel optimistic just thinking about it! fun.

As wellbeing already said, Law of attraction will enhance the vibration, of whatever feeling you have got going on....that is what causes the momentum....law of attraction.

Which means that your only work is to remember that all of your power is in the present moment of NOW.
    And simply reach for feelings of OPTIMISM. And let law of attraction do what she does!

A couple of thoughts that came to me about optimism are;

In my mind, I think of it more as something being about the FUTURE, or about something to come.
    Feeling optimistic about things unfolding. Optimistic about what is in your vortex and the fun in its revealing itself to you!

I would also say, you can be as general or specific as feels good to you.
    You may find being general at first would help you to feel more easily Optimism about something.
    And then, as your focusing on the general thoughts, then law of attraction will bring you more specific ones, as wellbeing mentioned also.

One process that I think you would enjoy in your quest to feel optimism, would be the unconditional process....whereby you write down emotional words on paper....you could simply write Optimism, or optimistic, over and over, for a few pages, and as you write the words, feel how it feels and remember times that you felt the words....It does not take long, doing this, to be full of un conditional alignment.

Also, I would say that if your reaching for appreciation, that you may have gone beyond optimism on your way up the scale.
    So you may find, that once your steady in optimism, in the writing process, you may find yourself writing appreciation, or other things.

I would not worry too much about the "word"...because it is the FEELING that Law of attraction is responding to,
    It is the feeling that you are reaching for, and if your feeling good, whether it is through focus on optimism or on appreciation, does it really matter! Your still in alignment. maybe you can feel optimistic appreciation....or appreciate optimism!!! lol.

Great question.
    Let us know how you go.

I donīt know where these good feelings are going to put me in. I just love that I have things to appreciate and be happy about.
    Sounds like you have "got it" with that last sentence.
    Its about being HAPPY, in the moment, and using anything as a reason to focus yourself THERE.
    It matters not what you focus upon....
    It matters only whether it lines you up, or splits you off from your inner being.
    Its all about energy isn't it