Thread: manifesting my soulmate

manifesting my soulmate

hello all,
    I want to manifest my soulmate, however i wonder sometimes if i do it right.. i am happy overall with where i am and i am patient. I focus, imagine and try to feel the emotions as if i already met him and as if i already am in the relationship. I think about it every day, but i am not desperate or upset that i don't have it yet. I am waiting patiently. For the past 10 months, every couple of months i see this on random things "the best is yet to come".. it appears more frequently lately. I do believe that this is the Universe or my Higher self reassuring me that it is coming.
    On the other hand, i read something in a LOA book like " a watched kettle never boils".. this makes me wonder if i sabotage myself by thinking of my soulmate everyday or not.. what attitude is best in manifesting your desire?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow1976 View Post
    what attitude is best in manifesting your desire?
    Abraham teach us that the ideal attitude for manifesting what we want is “satisfied where we are and eager for more.” As you've been learning, Abraham* mean the vibration of Satisfied. The words of “satisfied” don't count because the LoA doesn't speak English. It doesn't hear your words. It responds to your vibration. You can feel when you're Satsfied (capitalized to indicate the vibration of Satisfied/Satisfaction) and when you're not.

It's a common misunderstanding among newcomers to the teachings of Abraham that they need to “do” something in order to manifest their stuff. Sometimes, I tease, saying that a Forum friend is trying to “Abe up” their car or new job, rather like the conjurations of Harry Potter.

Instead, Abraham teach us that our only “work" is Step 3-Allowing, which we can accomplish by feeling better, by reaching for and finding our alignment. Why is that important? Because you’d already Asked for your mate a long time ago (in Step 1-Asking). In each of your Step 1 moments, the universe instantly responded by putting into your VR/VE/Vortex** (all the same thing) an updated version of your mate and your relationship. Your IB is standing in your VR/VE/Vortex, living your Vortex relationship with your Vortex mate. As you come into alignment, you are shifting your vibration to move closer and closer to the vibration that your IB is offering. Why is this important?

The easiest way I've found to explain that is to use Abraham's analogy of a radio.

You see, you're a translator of vibration. Everything that you experience (all the things you see with your sight, all the things you hear with your ears, all the things that you smell and taste and touch) are all you translating vibration into the sensations of sight, sound, smell, taste and touch. So, think of your radio. You set your radio on the station that you want to hear and because your radio matches the frequency that the station is broadcasting, your radio is able to translate those radio waves I to sound. When you tune yourself to the frequency of your VE/VR/Vortex, you match the frequency of your VE/VR/Vortex and, therefore, are able to translate the vibrational stuff that's in your VE/VR/Vortex into stuff you can see/hear/smell/taste/touch.

How do you tune yourself to the frequency of your Vortex? You use your emotional guidance system to direct your focus. In practical terms, you direct your focus towards topics and thoughts which feel better.

Two key points here:

First, you don't need to feel better about the topic of relationships or your Vortex mate (although Abraham give us a variety of tools and techniques which we can use to feel better about those topics, if you'd like). You can simply direct your focus towards topics about which it's easy for you to feel better and give those better-feeling topics more air-time than the worse- feeling topics of relationships and your mate.

Second, when we say “feel better,” we truly mean “better,” not necessarily “positive” or “optimistic” or “happy.” Simply “better” than you had been feeling just before. Depending on what you had been feeling just before, “better” might look like “a little less crappy” or “a little less doubtful.” If you're down the Scale at Fear/.../Powerlessness [I'm NOT saying you are. It's just by way of illustration.], “better” might look like Jealousy, Blame, Anger or Revenge. “Better” feels like relief and it's noticeable. You won't need to be asking us if you're doing it “right,” because your own emotional guidance system will let you know. If you're not feeling better (or feeling your relief) then you know that you want to do something different than what you had been doing.

hello all,
    I want to manifest my soulmate, however i wonder sometimes if i do it right.. i am happy overall with where i am and i am patient.
    So, check in with your emotional guidance system here. Compare the “happy” you meant here with how you feel when you “wonder” (which could be Doubt or Worry on the Scale) or when you tell yourself to be “patient” (which is another way of saying you're aware that you don't yet have your mate). You're less “happy” in this times, aren't you? IOW, these ideas feel worse to you that your “happy” ideas, right? Given what we've just talked about, you now know, according to the teachings of Abraham, you have two options:
    • You can withdraw your attention away from your “wondering” or from your awareness of your lack of your mate and focus instead on something that's easy for you to feel better about, even if it's something as innocuous as fluffy bunnies, bubbles or cute puppies.
    • Or you can find thoughts which still seem true to you yet which feel better than your thoughts of Doubt/Worry and than your awareness of the Lack-or-Absence of your mate. Another way of saying that would be: “you could soothe your thoughts of Doubt/Worry or find ways to look at your [lack of] mate which feels better.”

I focus, imagine and try to feel the emotions as if i already met him and as if i already am in the relationship.
    This is that sort of “Abe-ing up” I was talking about. That's why you're describing it as “trying.” Your own emotional guidance system is letting you know when you're turning this material into WORK. With these teachings, you don't need to do this. I know, other LoA teachers ask you to do this but, fortunately, you're here on The Abe Forum.

I think about it every day, but i am not desperate or upset that i don't have it yet. I am waiting patiently. For the past 10 months, every couple of months i see this on random things "the best is yet to come".. it appears more frequently lately. I do believe that this is the Universe or my Higher self reassuring me that it is coming.
    That feels “good,” doesn't it? That's your emotional guidance system, letting you know that you're moving your vibration into alignment with your IB, that you're moving your “dial" closer to the frequency of your VE/VR/Vortex where everything you want is. Good for you.

On the other hand, i read something in a LOA book like " a watched kettle never boils".. this makes me wonder if i sabotage myself by thinking of my soulmate everyday or not..
    A key piece of these teachings is the emotional guidance system. It also sets these teachings apart from other LoA teachers. You see, it's not the act of thinking about your soulmate which matters. It's how you feel which matters. So, if you can think about your soulmate and feel better for doing that, do that. If thinking about your soulmate feels worse than thinking about your yummy lunch, then think about your yummy lunch instead.

*I'm deliberately emphasizing Abraham's teachings here because, as you know, we here on The ABE Forum focus on the teachings of Abraham, which differ in some significant ways from other LoA teachers.

**You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 1 Week Ago at 05:45 PM. Reason: Typo

Awesome answer

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Rainbow1976
    On the other hand, i read something in a LOA book like " a watched kettle never boils"
    WHAT a nonsense!
    This is obviously a statement that lacks rightness, doesnīt it!
    WB already gave you a perfect answer, but I want to add to it, that molding yourself/your expectation or an existing relationship from ITV is THE MOST PRECIOUS, wonderful, thrilling, passionate experience you can imagine.

While- again as WB said, when you do that from a stance of need or disgust or wherever else from OOTV, it would be SO much better to not "watch", but think about your lunch, .

Itīs not about -by some magic- BAM- getting your stuff (or your mate or whatever), and then, you will be miracuously happy for the rest of your life.
    Itīs about MOLDING it into place (eternally, this journey of you creating and finetuning it will never end!)

Itīs about a JOYFUL JOURNEY!
    Itīs not about reacting to conditions, but about CREATING conditions.

And every creator DOES watch itīs creation and has so much fun in the interactions with this creation.
    The emotions in which you do that are key.

Thank you! Awesome answer indeed! It does make a lot of sense to rely on the emotional guide system. On the emotional scale, my wondering was not coming from fear or doubt. Was simply something that i was questioning myself after reading the "nonsense" in some LOA books. Should stick to the Abraham teachings, since they have opened my awareness of the LOA and brought me a different perspective of life and all that is. Thinking and imagining my life with my soulmate brings me on the top of the emotional scale. It feels really great, i feel great joy and i will keep doing it! the thought and emotions regarding my soulmate come naturally, it is not like an exercise that i plan to do. It just comes whenever, wherever. It is hard to explain, but deep down inside i feel like the physical encounter is getting closer. The excitement grows each day.
    I have started a new journey with my 2 little kids 1 year ago, after a very painful divorce. It was very hard and I am so grateful that i have discovered the Abraham Hicks books. I could not put them down. I listen often to the recordings as well. It has opened a new vision that made a lot of sense. Looking back at my life so far and how it unfolded, i realized how LOA was at work at all times. Being aware now and learning more and more about LOA and the connection with my IB, has changed my life. It is like i was reborn spiritually. I have come a long way since my divorce and i am in a happy place, i am grateful even more(i was raised to be grateful for everything). I am most of times on the top of the emotional scale and i am very in tune with my emotional scale. Sometimes i have moments when i am less happy or feel a bit down(missing my kids when they are away), but i have learned in time how to move up on the emotional scale and always reach for a better feeling. I am so grateful that i have come across the Abraham teachings! I have also started meditating almost a year ago and it was a very emotional feeling when i meditating to connect with my IB. I felt so much love and joy during this meditation, that it brought tears (of joy) in my eyes. It is amazing!

Love was one of the top 5 manifestations for me...I went out on lots of dates. After each, I'd write my rampages of appreciation about each one..and each one got better and better. I made the dating about me; I'd dress up in my fav outfits, go into it as if I were entering some new adventure. I felt enthusiastic and excited. I wrote statements of my "dream man". I made a vision board. Every time I saw a couple in love, I felt so joyful and it wasn't fake.I really felt it..I was high on my disc...and then the man of my dreams came into my life, not from a dating site but another fun way. It was a slow experience but steady and fun. We are together entering our 5th year of bliss. We have so much fun. There is a lot of romance. We love our time together and when apart, do our own thing in peace with contentment. I don't measure anything, I just feel it...It was one of the easiest manifestations once I stopped keeping score and worrying that I'd be alone.