Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: So how do you get unlimited Energy.

  1. #1

    So how do you get unlimited Energy.

    I realized that after all, no matter what we want and I quote Abe, it's the good feeling that we want in the end and to me endless supply of energy is just liberating. How do I get unlimited supply of energy mentally?
    Another quote from a movie.."with all the energy, he could amount to anything"



  2. #2
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    How do I get unlimited supply of energy mentally?
    To quote Abraham, you'll want to stop doing that thing(s) that you do which are currently blocking the unlimited supply of energy mentally that's already available to you right now.

    We call that thing(s) that you do which are currently blocking, etc. "resistance." So, in terms that you've read here on the Forum, you release your resistance. In short, you find ways to "feel better." Abraham have given us many, many tools and techniques to help us to release our resistance. Which ones you individually choose doesn't matter. What does matter is the relief that you feel. You feel relief because you have released part of your resistance and because, in the absence of that piece of resistance, you have Allowed (Step 3) more of the unlimited supply of energy mentally that's already flowing to you to reach you.

    ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    Another quote from a movie.."with all the energy, he could amount to anything"
    I'm not Abraham but I think they would fine-tune that quote to be a little bit more accurate:
    "With alignment, he could be or do or have anything."
    It's not the "energy" so much that you want (although you will get that). It's your alignment to your IB, to your Vortex, to the Energy That Creates Worlds that you want, as you stated at the beginning of your post. Furthermore, we're not really here to "amount" to anything because you already "amount" to so, so much (dare I say, to everything?).
    Last edited by WellBeing; 10-13-2017 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Lost a piece of my reply

  3. #3
    So speaking in today's language..doing what you love is really all you need to do. Isn't that the ultimate resistance eraser ?



  4. #4
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    So speaking in today's language..doing what you love is really all you need to do. Isn't that the ultimate resistance eraser ?
    Not necessarily, no. And what do you do if you're not able to "do what you love" in this red-hot minute? Then you'd be sort of screwed, wouldn't you? Fortunately for people in that situation, there are other ways to release your resistance and you can release your resistance right now, no matter what you're doing.

    The key is that it's not the action (of whatever it is you're doing) which releases resistance. It's your focus and your thoughts (essentially, the same thing) which adds or releases resistance. The action isn't why you love it. You love it because you're not usually thinking your resistant thoughts when you do it. That's why it feels like "love" to you. Notice I emphasized that "usually," because you can start thinking your resistant thoughts as you do your action. And if you've ever been in the situation of "doing what you love" but then had a really unwanted manifestation, you'll know what I mean. For example, if you've had a "serious" break-up and you start to "do what you love," isn't it common that you love it a whole lot less because you're focusing on the break-up at the same time? That's sort of "normal" for us humans. The reason you love it a whole lot less (some people might love it no longer) is because of the resistant thoughts and focus that you start doing that you didn't usually do before your break-up.

    Once you make the distinction between the impact of your action and the impact of your focus and your thoughts, you start to "work" effectively with your alignment, which then Allows the unlimited energy that's already flowing to you to reach you.

  5. #5
    So what do I focus on? Right now , my focus is on the pain in my knee, which is taking all of my energy so to speak . What do I focus on to ease the pain? I know Abe says don't focus on the pain, relax into but I tried and it's impossible. When the pain start, what do I think ? Do I completely distract myself from it?



  6. #6
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    So what do I focus on?
    The best-feeling topic or the topic that's easiest for you to feel best about. Abraham teach us to use our emotional guidance to direct our focus.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    Right now , my focus is on the pain in my knee, which is taking all of my energy so to speak . What do I focus on to ease the pain?
    I would shift your intention from "to ease the pain" (which is trying to change the conditions so that you can feel better and you're showing yourself how little leverage any of us have when we're needing to change conditions so that we can feel better) to "to feel emotionally better." And this is a great example of how "doing what you love" might not necessarily be helpful in this situation, right?

    So, have you noticed that your intention "to ease the pain" keeps your attention on the pain, doesn't it? Now, there are a whole bunch of topics that you could think about which have nothing to do with the pain. You can think about fluffy bunnies or beautiful sunsets or bubbles or cute puppies, etc. That would take your focus off of the pain and, as a result, you would feel relief. And I get it. Pain really gets our attention. It's designed to really get our attention, so that we tend to it. So, it's likely that you'll have to direct your focus. When your focus wanders back (and it's likely that it will), you will have emotional guidance, letting you know that you want to redirect your focus. And when your focus wanders back (and it's likely that it will), you will have emotional guidance...and so on. Sometimes, I compare it to paper-training a puppy. You'll have to keep redirecting yourself in a way that you want, rather than in your habitual ways. And your redirection might only last 1 second the first time, but as you practice it, you'll get better and better at it--just like you did with everything else that you've practiced.

    And that's not the only Abraham approach (you can do both of these approaches concurrently). When you think about your pain, those thoughts produce within you an emotion. For the sake of this discussion, let's say your thoughts (and I know they probably don't) produce within you Fear. Now, you can take your emotional journey (which we've discussed with you in your previous threads and which you've read about in AAIIG) up the Scale from Fear to Jealousy to Revenge to Anger and so on. You can have your pain and feel Fear or you can have your pain and feel Hopefulness. Those are two very different vibrational standpoints. And your pain will feel better if you can experience it from Hopefulness on Abraham's Scale.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    I know Abe says don't focus on the pain, relax into but I tried and it's impossible.
    At junctures like this, I like to remind our Forum friends that they create their reality and that they create their reality with their thoughts. This is true every waking moment of our days. What reality are you creating with this thought? Is this a reality that you want to continue to create for yourself?

    It's not actually impossible. It's impossible for you because you are telling your "impossible" story. And your emotional guidance (Despair?) is letting you know what you're doing with each and every thought. So, how can you describe this experience in a way that still seems true to you yet which feels [emotionally] better? That's the "work." Give it a shot here.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    When the pain start, what do I think ? Do I completely distract myself from it?
    That's often the easiest approach for most people. And don't get discouraged if you have to "paper-train" yourself a bit.

    And then you also can alternate that with the Find a BFT approach in there as well. We can't tell you what to think. There are no magic universal words. Take the thoughts that you normally think about your pain or your knee or your health history and then find thoughts which still seem true to you yet which feel better. You can do that.

  7. #7
    That is so true, I can have my pain and feel hopefully rather than powerless. I feel powerless and weak with this pain.
    I'm trying to stay in the moment where I feel free and light. Like you the pain just drags you back into this reality and yes actually I have noticed that every time I speak of it , it perpetuates the feelings then the thoughts then I do distract myself then the pain restarts the cycle again, it's endless as you say unless I become aware of it this nonsense and realise I AM IN CONTROL.





  8. #8
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    I realized that after all, no matter what we want and I quote Abe, it's the good feeling that we want in the end and to me endless supply of energy is just liberating. How do I get unlimited supply of energy mentally?
    Another quote from a movie.."with all the energy, he could amount to anything"
    What your talking about here is being in alignment WITH the energy of Source.
    At first it may not feel like unlimited energy. It may feel like emotional relief....and then more relief.
    But each time you close your gap, you are allowing more energy to flow.

    Two thoughts:

    One, to create anything it is the same thing.....its about finding the FEELING place of IT, and practising that feeling.

    Two, are wanting unlimited energy from a place of not feeling energy, it can shot us in the foot.
    And it can be helpful to instead think about allowing in terms, such as EASE, or RELAXATION.
    As being in these vibrations, would also ALLOW the energy to flow, but possibly help more, if there is any "effort" of feeling the unwanted end of the "energy" stick, so to speak.

    Energy is all about Allowing, isn't it.
    Its Allowing, the energy of Source to flow fully through us, un resisted.
    And we can tell how much of the energy of Source, that we are allowing to flow, by the way that we feel emotionally.

    Emotional ease, emotional wellbeing, is how we allow our energy to flow fully.
    Caring about how we feel; emotionally.
    Which is good news, because we CAN always do something about that in the moment.
    That really, is where all of your power IS.

    And sometimes, pain can be the best teacher or all, to help us to fully and experientially understand this.
    Because, pain is a result of resistance in the mind. - The body is summoning energy to that part of the body, to heal, and the minds resistance is blocking that energy...that is what pain IS. - And when you focus on reducing the resistance, rather than the affect of it, the pain, then the pain follows and reduces also. It really does. Show yourself this experientially. Do the process.
    Last edited by songbird; 10-13-2017 at 04:29 PM.

  9. #9
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,250
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    That is so true, I can have my pain and feel hopefully rather than powerless. I feel powerless and weak with this pain.
    I'm trying to stay in the moment where I feel free and light. Like you the pain just drags you back into this reality and yes actually I have noticed that every time I speak of it , it perpetuates the feelings then the thoughts then I do distract myself then the pain restarts the cycle again, it's endless as you say unless I become aware of it this nonsense and realise I AM IN CONTROL.
    I would really recommend the process in AAIG called reclaiming ones natural state of health, or something like that.
    It is great for pain.
    I used it and it really works well to become pain free. I found that understanding what pain really is helped, and I found what they said to be the thing that worked the most. That and spending time in nature, lying on the earth, for natural pain relief!! Worked every time!

  10. #10
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,294
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    ...it's endless as you say...
    I didn't say that. Not at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    ...I AM IN CONTROL.
    Yes, you do have power (which is slightly different, more accurate and more helpful). But trying to jump from your current story of "powerless and weak" to recognizing, accepting and wielding your power is a quantum leap, which the LoA doesn't allow you to do (or, if you are able to accomplish it, the LoA makes sure that your leap is not sustainable). This is why Abraham teach us about the vibrational journey, which we've touched upon here and which has been discussed in your previous threads (if you want to refresh yourself).

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    Like you the pain just drags you back into this reality...
    Is this a reality that you want to create more of? "Your thoughts matter, a lot."--Abraham.

    Quote Originally Posted by TaurusGal View Post
    and yes actually I have noticed that every time I speak of it , it perpetuates the feelings then the thoughts...
    You've got this backwards. Yes, the pain does manifest. But then you focus on your manifestation in the way that you have normally focused upon it and think your habitual thoughts (such as the one above) about your manifestation. Your feelings are a product of your focus and your thoughts.

    The pain doesn't "perpetuate" the thoughts and then the feelings (I've fixed the order for you). The pain doesn't restart any cycle. You do. (I know. That sounds harsh but that's your power.) It's the fact that you focus on and think about your pain in the same ways which creates your "perpetual" experience. This is a thing that you do, which creates your "cycle." If you want a different experience, you'll want to start focusing and thinking differently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •