Thread: Seamless BBQ transition

Seamless BBQ transition

The other week, my friend & I decided to go to a bbq at his friend's airline company at the airport. Well, we got there & the bbq was cancelled. I was really desiring having a bbq while watching planes take off & land, but it didn't look like it was going to happen.

Anyhow, we left & went a few hangars down to visit his other friend. When we arrived, his friend had his truck backed up to the entrance door & asked if we could help him unload his truck....unload all the food that is because HIS company was having a bbq, lol.

Looking back, it was so ironic. Here we went to have a bbq at airline company & it was cancelled. But we walk to another hangar & "accidentally" arrive at another bbq.

What I really got out of this was to never give up on your desires. Not saying that you should stress out over desires not manifesting, but instead to just hold out a little longer for the Universe to manifest what you want.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    PERFECT!!
    What a wonderful unfolding of it... "the longer it takes, the more fun I have" (Abe)

yes so true!
    I get this often as well if what I am expecting has not 'appeared' or 'happened', then I ask the Universe how it is going to delight and surprise me, and it always delivers what I want but in a more fun and exciting and unexpected way
    I love how this turned out for you RichKing and isn't it fun to see planes land at the airport and take off? I used to go and watch them do this hahaha

awesome!! so glad you walked right into the BBQ

Love it, Rich King

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    What I really got out of this was to never give up on your desires. Not saying that you should stress out over desires not manifesting, but instead to just hold out a little longer for the Universe to manifest what you want.