Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I became a car snob

I became a car snob

I love watching car-reviews on YouTube & I also subscribe to several car-review magazines. I would daydream me being able to review automobiles on my own.

Well, about a month ago, my neighbor came to me explaining that he started a car dealership & wanted to know if I wanted to have my own auction license so that I could go to massive dealer auctions & look at cars. Sure. Why not? So he gave me my own license.

I turned it into a manifestation game. Basically, when I'm bored I go down to the automobile auctions where 1,000's of cars are waiting to be auctioned off. I look around at all the high-end cars: Bentley, Porsche, Mercedes, Maserati, etc. I then snobbishly look around at the car & if I like it, then I hop behind the wheel & critique the interior. I then start the engine & listen to the purr. If I like everything this far, then I spend 17 seconds acting like it's my car...and then I leave, going onto the next car.

Yeah, it's a weird game. But it's fun to do when I'm bored. I'm really interested in seeing what & how I manifest my new cars in the future. But it really doesn't matter, since it feels really good to sit behind the wheel of exotic cars: the quality of the materials that your fingertips feel whenever you touch the steering wheel. The way the leather seats absorb your body with just the right amount of softness & firmness. The purr of the engine when you turn the key....Lol, to think, a year ago, I was imagining doing this in my head & had no idea if, or how, I would be able to do it. Yet the Universe delivered once again.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    how fun!!
    And such a helpful manifestation to get even more ready to be ready, wow!!!

what a fun game there and wonderful manifestation! and I love the part about you playing with it being your car for 17s
    I reckon it's time for me to go to some caryards and do that too!
    it's time I had fun with the cars I love
    thank you for sharing RichKing

Awesome manifestation and fun game! Thanks for sharing, RK!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    I love the part about you playing with it being your car for 17s
    I reckon it's time for me to go to some caryards and do that too!
    It's really a blast. I think what got me wanting to try the idea was that I had heard Connor McGregor talking about LOA & how he manifested things in his life. He said he was very poor & used to drive some crappy (borrowed?) car & he would act like it was a convertible Bentley & after going through extreme poverty, it ended up manifesting for him.

So, I put my spin on it & decided to just get behind the wheel of an actual convertible Bentley & act like I own it. My method is easier in that it takes a lot less imagination, especially if you act like you are going to have that EXACT car you are sitting in. Only time will tell if my method is better at manifestion, but I'll post pics when I've manifested my $1,000,000 car collection.

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    I'll post pics when I've manifested my $1,000,000 car collection.
    Ahhh, inspiring again!!!

In the last days I met on our tiny rural streets my dream-convertible, the Maserati GranCabrio, an extremely rare Ferrari Testarossa and a bold red Mustang (not so often seen in the backroads of Bavaria, either ) and I felt the inspiration to COLLECT all those beauties!!

And now here you come and bring me more driftwood... I LIKE THIS!!

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    It's really a blast. I think what got me wanting to try the idea was that I had heard Connor McGregor talking about LOA & how he manifested things in his life. He said he was very poor & used to drive some crappy (borrowed?) car & he would act like it was a convertible Bentley & after going through extreme poverty, it ended up manifesting for him.

So, I put my spin on it & decided to just get behind the wheel of an actual convertible Bentley & act like I own it. My method is easier in that it takes a lot less imagination, especially if you act like you are going to have that EXACT car you are sitting in. Only time will tell if my method is better at manifestion, but I'll post pics when I've manifested my $1,000,000 car collection.
    oh my RichKing I have been driving my car and imagining it is my dream car. As I drive along I glance down at the steering wheel and see the initials of my car in it. I get a thrill doing this !
    and I imagine the huge massive powerful engine growling as I step on the gas, and the acceleration as I take a corner uphill! hehe

I love what you are doing and you are so right about it being easier because the work is already done for you - you are completely IN IT !! How perfect is that ?!

I shall have to find my dream car and go spread some love inside it
    I am excited because I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE cars

xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Ahhh, inspiring again!!!

In the last days I met on our tiny rural streets my dream-convertible, the Maserati GranCabrio, an extremely rare Ferrari Testarossa and a bold red Mustang (not so often seen in the backroads of Bavaria, either ) and I felt the inspiration to COLLECT all those beauties!!

And now here you come and bring me more driftwood... I LIKE THIS!!
    yes I agree paradise-on-earth and I am so excited to hear about your manifestations in the tiny rural roads where you are - ha ha ha powerful creator that you are!! How excellent is that hehe

I love Mustangs too!
    and my wonderful friend's man has just got himself one! Oh gosh, I literally floated up into the air when I looked at the photos of it
    I shall have a sexy Mustang in my garage too

I am looking forward to seeing pics of your car family
    and you too RichKing looking forward to your pics
    I am envisioning my triumverate of cars plus my bike
    xxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing pics of your car family
    They are sprinkled all over my rampage-threads, as I SO love my family and I SO love cars- especially my already manifested cars
    The "gentle black Giant", which is a classic S-class 126 from Mercedes (the model same that workers gifted to Nelson Mandela, just in blood-red, and he drove it until his death), and
    the emerald-green BMW Z 3 convertible (the model that James Bond drove in "Golden Eye", just that this was light-blue)

I SO LOVE how different they are!!
    I SOOO LOVE CARS!! And I sooo love my car-guy-boys (F. still drives his Porsche 911, and recently bought himself a Mercedes 126 Coupe besides his Ducati 914- and his MV Agusta Brutale- motorbikes. H. owns now 3 Mercedes 124, one Mercedes 190 and two Mercedes Unimog. Nici is not yet 18, but he already collected classic motorbikes and restores them- Kawasaki and Suzuki racebikes, and most of all a Ducati 750 Supersport). All 3 work together to engineer-design-and build their very own car, built from scratch...

Sooo many "impossible dreams", that came true in the most amazing ways...

"It always seems impossible, until it´s done" (Nelson Mandela)
    Ohhhh, cars!
    And YAYYYY to all dreams- yours (ahh, wouldn´t a Mustang fit you passionate lively Beauty SO WELL!!) and Rich King´s, and our all... I see us all "drive our desires home" IN ALL WAYS.
    I´d like the Maserati first (or the new S-class-convertible? But the Maserati has much better sound...), and then maybe the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster...

Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:03 AM. Reason: MOOORE... :)

Oooooohhhhhh! This is so juicy. Thank you RichKing for inspiring this success thread. Thank you Wild and Beautiful and POE for milking it. I just want to jump in and milk it too.....

I currently drive a beautiful Mercedes GL 450 which I deliberately manifested about 3 years ago. It's so beautiful and a great SUV for me and my family and I take great pleasure in this manifestation every day.

There are other gorgeous vehicles in my vortex that delight me and I love that I live in a neighborhood where seeing them is so easy. It makes me feel like I can simply reach out and have them. They inspire me so much. They give me so much pleasure. They make it easy for me to allow my stream to flow easily and smoothly.

Some of the car delights in my vortex are:

A new Bentley Bentayga 7 seater for me and kids
    A new Bentley Flying Spur for hubs
    A new bespoke Rolls Royce Dawn for me (Purple and lavender) - I'll fly to Goodwood for this
    A new Lamborghini Huracan Spyder for me
    A new bespoke Bugatti Chiron for me
    A new Mercedes G-Wagon - just because that box of an SUV makes me smile

And this is just the beginning of my fabulous car collection because when it comes to physical modes of transportation, I also have in my vortex....

A brand new bespoke Boeing 787 private jet (Ah...the interior designed to my specs is SO vortexlicious)
    A brand new 350feet ultra luxury yacht

I'm swirling high in my vortex, just writing this all down. I look forward to posting pictures (if inspired), when these gorgeous mades of physical transportation are part of my physical experience. Soooooooooooo gooooooood.

Thank you, everyone!!!!!! We're all in this together!!!!