Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: The Millionaire Thread- Scripting the day as a multi multi millionaire

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    What awesome scripts AGAIN, Winner! So much richness in love to you!

I am just now transcribing wonderful bits of the French Riviera Cruise, and this one thrilled me so especially deeply:

Be materialized Spirit, IN your Body!

You all CAME HERE for manifestations!
    You are manifested spirit.
    You are leading-edge Creators, IN YOUR BODY.

And so, we are wanting to help you not being so much body, and be a little more spirit. And WHEN you become a little more spirit, then your body IS SO MUCH MORE FUN!

You say- Oh yah, I´m in my body.
    We don´t just want you to be in your body, we want you to be SPIRIT IN BODY!

We want you to use your physical-ness, human-neness Being-nenness, Materiales-ness of you! We want you to use this see it-hear it- smell it- touch it- part of you, but we want you to focus your consciousness into alignment with this energy that creates worlds-
    and let the energy that creates worlds FLOW THROUGH YOU!
    You get to guide it. You get to request it.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Quantum Leaps...? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

-I LOVE this realization that the idea of being a multimillionaire makes me wrap my thoughts around "guiding and requesting the flow of the powers of the Universe".

...let the energy that creates worlds FLOW THROUGH YOU!
    You get to guide it. You get to request it.

...THAT is the probably shortest definition of "being a multimillionaire", for me.
    I LOVE THAT!!!
    It makes me aware even deeper, that this is not about having money, and then. It is about focusing on purpose, guiding and requesting my life-energy according to WHAT I WANT. I am a flower of energy! And THAT will be backed up and indicated by a huge money-flow, eventually.

This feels so FANTASTIC! This is so clear. This is so EASY!! I am becoming more and more masterful in being a deliberate creator- by effortlessly guiding my thoughts in ways that feel rich and delicious and full of joy and love and fascination.

I absolutely LOVE this quote, beautiful POE and your deeper realization of its meaning!!!!! The more we know that we're SPIRIT in these bodies and live more of our lives from this vantage point, the more we're able to deliberately mold the clay of our desires into the manifestations which we came here for.

I love this part here:
    "And so, we are wanting to help you not being so much body, and be a little more spirit. And WHEN you become a little more spirit, then your body IS SO MUCH MORE FUN!"

And this: "We don´t just want you to be in your body, we want you to be SPIRIT IN BODY!" By living consciously as SPIRIT in body, there truly is nothing we cannot be, do, or have. When we really know this and live it deliberately, consistently, we soar with our IB/NPFs. We KNOW that our riches in all their glory are done and on their way to us, so we don't worry about them, we don't panic about them, we don't NEED them to manifest. They will for sure manifest.

So, enjoying/milking our desires (pre manifestation), is about us doing this: "...let the energy that creates worlds FLOW THROUGH YOU! You get to guide it. You get to request it." And when we feel the neediness or the worry, doubt, etc, and we back off, it's still us deliberately guiding that energy.

I'm also understanding deeper, that when we KNOW that we're Spirit in physical bodies, we tend to live more like this: "Mining the moment for something that feels good, something to appreciate, something to savor, something to take in, that’s what your moments are about," because "everything is working out for us and there's nothing to worry about.

When we do worry, though, we know what it means and what to do about it, since the solutions of whatever we worry about are already in the vortex.

This is definitely what living happily ever after means. I'm so thankful and proud that I aligned with these teachings and chose to live as a deliberate allower. It is truly the juiciest living of life, for me.

Thank you for sharing these quotes, POE and I'm looking forward to enjoying your transcription of the French Riviera cruise on the cruise thread. You're SO awesome

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Awww, it takes one to know one, lovely wise winner!
    I SO enjoyed dancing with you through this fantastic milking of the quotes that you did above!

Yes, yes yes! What a wonderful CO-CREATION between source-YOU and physical-you! And you and me, and YOU and ME... and all those other YOU´s and YOU´s and you´s and you´s...

LIFE IS SOOOOO GOOD!

I dedicate this to you, as you clearly are a master of this.

Abe:

Step 5 is, you´r back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you don´t want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesn´t take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS (PoE):
    And, you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and that´s just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-

when you look at it from the right side,
    it´s the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Awww, it takes one to know one, lovely wise winner!
    I SO enjoyed dancing with you through this fantastic milking of the quotes that you did above!

Yes, yes yes! What a wonderful CO-CREATION between source-YOU and physical-you! And you and me, and YOU and ME... and all those other YOU´s and YOU´s and you´s and you´s...

LIFE IS SOOOOO GOOD!

I dedicate this to you, as you clearly are a master of this.

Abe:

Step 5 is, you´r back in step 1 but you are not mad at yourself!

You are able to look at what you don´t want, through the eyes of source. You are able to see unwanted things, without it, freaking you out. It doesn´t take you out of alignment! Yah.

HS (PoE):
    And, you said in this seminar- I think at the first day, and I had toothache. And you said all this itches and twitches, that you get sometimes, and that´s just that source gives you Reiki from inside out!

Abe:
    Yes!

HS:
    And in this moment, my toothache was gone. It was an itch or twitch- and it was SO delicious!

Abe: Yah!

HS:
    And when you whacked me the day before, I looked up to the Hotseater that was really meant, and I was filled with such amazing love. It was like the whole room was lighting up, and I have goosebumps right now- it was one of the most powerful things I ever lived. That... what so many people deem to be bad, or unwanted, is-

when you look at it from the right side,
    it´s the most beautiful thing.

Abe:
    We agree. Those are perfect words.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Esther's Re-Connection? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

Oh my Source, that is your segment, POE!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh, as soon as I'm done updating here, I'll listen to in on youtube. The part you transcribed here is absolutely POWERFUL. I am SO honored that you dedicated it to me here, on our Millionaires thread. Thank you, thank you, my friend!!!! This is fantastic! How amazing you are!

I Am a Mega Billionaire Everyday

My life as a mega billionaire is fabulously varied, incredibly fun and absolutely free. I love each and every moment of my life and lifestyle and take great delight in enjoying each moment as fully as possible.

Varied Feasting on Life Segment: Oh My Source!!!! I Am Going to Space

I have just paid the required deposit of $250,000 per person, for myself, hubs and our kids to be one of the first people to fly into space, through my billionaire friend, Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic program. I am so excited! I get to go to space. I get to see planet earth from above. And I get to have this experience with my loved ones. How awesome is that!

Sometimes, when I am conscious in the dream state and flying, I ask my IB to take me to different planets. I have "seen" some awesome sights and "spoken" with some beings in non-earth places, during some of my "astral" adventures. These "out of body"
    conscious experiences are truly remarkable and incredibly delicious and I love them very much. I always feel exhilarated and deeply connected to ME when I return into my physical body from these fabulous journeys.

Now, in addition to these "astral" projections, I get to physically travel to space. In order to participate in this physical space flight, my family and I will have to take a 3 day astronaut training program, run my Beth Moses, at the Virgin Galactic headquarters in New Mexico.

This pre-flight astronaut training program will help us become familiar with microgravity, prepare us mentally/physically and help us prepare for the fun of experiencing space travel. It will be so much fun to see the earth from space. It will be quite an experience to float in my physical body. I wonder if it will feel similar to my "out of body" exploits. I'm eager to find out.

I am so happy that space travel will soon be available to "ordinary" people. It really has been a while since the first space travel and only a few people have done it. Now, Richard Branson has built the very first commercial space travel and as soon as it's ready, I'm taking my family on this "new frontier." Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it just awesome that leading edgers like Richard are leading the way in this! Isn't it fabulous that commercial space travel will soon be a normal thing! Isn't sweet to be on the leading edge where we can take experiences to where they've never been before? Isn't it fascinating to watch the U answer this desire for all who have asked! What a life!

My oldest, who has an interest in space and the nature of the universe and beyond, is very excited and so looking forward to this beautiful, unique experience, together.

I have completed our applications, paid our deposits and now it's only a matter of time until we zoom into space.

I am a fun, joyful mega billionaire who's really on the leading edge

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Oh my Source, that is your segment, POE!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh, as soon as I'm done updating here, I'll listen to in on youtube. The part you transcribed here is absolutely POWERFUL. I am SO honored that you dedicated it to me here, on our Millionaires thread. Thank you, thank you, my friend!!!! This is fantastic! How amazing you are!
    Having seen your work over the weeks and months when you focused on your house has impressed me and helped me getting where I am- and you keep inspiring and uplifting me. You FELT so authentic and stubborn in a good way!

-You inspired me then, already. And that really peaked in this interaction with Abe!

OOHH WOW, going to space! Now, this would be of interest for me, as well!
    This INTENSITY. This extraordinarity. This... BIGNESS! This incredibly special thing. This new STANCE! This incredibility. WOW!!!! Ohhh, this feels soooo good!!!

and you have to introduce me and DH to your friend Branson, please! I am a big fan of him, he feels SO familiar and known from inside. When I first saw a picture of him, not yet knowing who he is, he felt intensely as a brother, it was a breathtakingly strong experience.

Now the drama of that is gone for me, but I still would love to get to know him!
    And thanks AGAIN for such a fantastic, highflying, elating, outstanding inspiration, winner! (Maybe this gets old, but I so FEEL it!!)