Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Millionaire Thread- Scripting the day as a multi multi millionaire

Cool The Millionaire Thread- Scripting the day as a multi multi millionaire

What would you do? who would you talk to? according to the Abe teachings, how do you think your day would go if you were to be a millionaire? what would you feel? What would you touch? what would you smell? what would you see? who would you meet?

There was something on the news a few days ago that I thought was really fascinating. There was a video of young Trump and he told the reporter that every restaurant he goes to- he gets free food, he doesn't have to pay- everything is for free. And that really seemed to go hand in hand with the Abe teachings- in my eyes. He is so rich that things just flow. That's fascinating.

So now- this very moment- I pronounce you to be a millionaire. Tell us about your abundant day! Have fun in the moment! And LET IT FLOW!

Moderator's note

Since this is a thread about "Scripting" (and, therefore, doing the "work"--good for you) I've moved your thread to the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum where our other "work" threads live.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Since this is a thread about "Scripting" (and, therefore, doing the "work"--good for you) I've moved your thread to the Practicing the Teachings sub-forum where our other "work" threads live.
    Ok, thank you, mod, for keeping everything in order! I appreciate the work you do.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    This is an AWESOME thread-idea!

So you say we may chime in, into your work-thread!? THANK YOU!!
    Im eager to do this!

Several years ago I got asked what Abe-processes I do, and that inspired me to specifically look at my day and think about how I integrated the teachings into my routines. And that made me aware, that we could all call those LIFE "processes".

And then I had the idea to look how I desired my day to change when I would be a multimillionaire- and I realized, it wasnt really all that much! Well, Id live in my house with more glass-roofs and more plants and Id have a chef and a personal assistant, and drive more cars, and my gardens would be more tended to by other people... But basically, in the essences, I AM already living like a multimillionaire... and thats such a fantastic insight.

"SATISFIED where I am, EAGER for more" (Abe).

Thank you once more for this beautiful inspiration, LoA! Here I go, thinking about this even more specific...

Scripting my day as a multimillionaire

I want to set up this general schedule for me here and now,
    and then I want to look at different phases more specifically, each day!

My being-a-Multimillionaire-Every-Day

Waking up segment:
    Waking up refreshed after having slept as long as it really feels good with thoughts of deep appreciation for what is, and joyful eagerness of what is to come.

Snuggling into being awake-segment:
    Snuggling with the pillows and with beloved DH, basking in our love, joy and appreciation

Refreshment-segment:
    Going to the bathroom and enjoying the refreshment and physical tuning-in to being awake

Meditation-segment:
    Back to bed, and meditating, tuning in to sources tone on purpose

Standing up-segment:
    Getting dressed, getting ready for the day, setting the tone for the day, thinking about where to have breakfast

Breakfast-segment:
    Enjoying the food, the environment and each other, pondering the desires for the next segment

Varied Feasting-on-Life-segment in the forenoon:
    Working, playing, feasting, shopping, creating, setting the tone for projects

Lunch-segment:
    Enjoying food, mutual fun, the environment and company, relaxing, intending the next segment

Varied Feasting-on-Life-segment in the afternoon:

Getting ready for the evening segments:
    Cleaning up after the days projects, cooking, refreshing, showering, re-dressing, driving to the dinner-place, segment intending for what is going to happen next

Dinner-segment:
    Enjoying the food, environment and the company, pondering what to do with the next segment

Feasting-on-Life-segment in the evening:
    Working, playing, feasting, (co)-creating, shopping, setting the tone for projects

Feierabend-segment:
    Winding down, or allowing more momentum on the joy and love in privacy

Going-to-sleep-segment:
    Relaxing and appreciating the day while snuggling up with the blankets and DH, and drifting to sleep.

Waking up segment:
    Waking up refreshed after having slept as long as it really feels good with thoughts of deep appreciation for what is, and joyful eagerness of what is to come.
    I wake up in my wide, open sleeping room that looks far over the roofs of all other buildings, right into the sky and into the wonderful nature. No matter which season we have, something fragrant is blooming next to our cozy, beautiful bed! I dont even need to open my eyes. Sweet fantastic fragrance is caressing my senses, and I breath it in deeply, again and again, and I fill myself with beauty, thankfulness and LIFE.

We have nature around us, I hear the wind and I see the stars, I love the eagerness of early sunrises and the awesome colors of the sunsets as well. My linens are SO smooth. In summer we love them all white, maybe with a bit beautiful lace. but crisp and fresh and clear. In winter, I love them to be in Molton, so cozy and fluffy, and then I love to choose full bold colors, as well!

I adore the beautiful woodwork of the bed and the nightstands. I love the huge fantastic cozy upholstered chair next to the fireplace. I love the thick wonderful carpet that covers all the room, and I love the marble that is set around the fire. Both are so soft and luxurious on my bare feet! Such pleasure to walk on them, totally relaxed, as on clouds and silk.

I love to be there naked, nobody can see me, Im sheltered from all sights, but still I can see whatever I want to see! I feel so FREE. I feel so WIDE. Everything is possible!
    I love to feel the day rise, I so love this awesome energy. I so love to see how shiny and clear and clean the room is, its so inviting, so open, so free of all fuss. So EASY.

I love to stretch and yawn and feel my beloved next to me. I so love our harmony. I so love our love.

I so love to feel open and wide and free to do or not to do, whatever I want.
    Its an invitation to create and allow and flow and mold and feast upon my own Paradise, this day, AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by LOA View Post
    What would you do? who would you talk to? according to the Abe teachings, how do you think your day would go if you were to be a millionaire? what would you feel? What would you touch? what would you smell? what would you see? who would you meet?

There was something on the news a few days ago that I thought was really fascinating. There was a video of young Trump and he told the reporter that every restaurant he goes to- he gets free food, he doesn't have to pay- everything is for free. And that really seemed to go hand in hand with the Abe teachings- in my eyes. He is so rich that things just flow. That's fascinating.

So now- this very moment- I pronounce you to be a millionaire. Tell us about your abundant day! Have fun in the moment! And LET IT FLOW!

Sweet LOA, thank you for allowing us to play on your thread.

I would like to play here as a mega billionaire (instead of multi- millionaire) since that's where I feel myself. It's SO good. I delight in this. My juices are flowing faster and faster and I'm up to speed. Thank you, friend!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    I want to set up this general schedule for me here and now,
    and then I want to look at different phases more specifically, each day!

My being-a-Multimillionaire-Every-Day

Waking up segment:

Snuggling into being awake-segment:
    Snuggling with the pillows and with beloved DH, basking in our love, joy and appreciation

Refreshment-segment:
    Going to the bathroom and enjoying the refreshment and physical tuning-in to being awake

Meditation-segment:
    Back to bed, and meditating, tuning in to sources tone on purpose

Standing up-segment:
    Getting dressed, getting ready for the day, setting the tone for the day, thinking about where to have breakfast

Breakfast-segment:
    Enjoying the food, the environment and each other, pondering the desires for the next segment

Varied Feasting-on-Life-segment in the forenoon:

Lunch-segment:
    Enjoying food, mutual fun, the environment and company, relaxing, intending the next segment

Varied Feasting-on-Life-segment in the afternoon:

Getting ready for the evening segments:
    Cleaning up after the days projects, cooking, refreshing, showering, re-dressing, driving to the dinner-place, segment intending for what is going to happen next

Dinner-segment:
    Enjoying the food, environment and the company, pondering what to do with the next segment

Feasting-on-Life-segment in the evening:
    Working, playing, feasting, (co)-creating, shopping, setting the tone for projects

Feierabend-segment:
    Winding down, or allowing more momentum on the joy and love in privacy

Going-to-sleep-segment:
    Relaxing and appreciating the day while snuggling up with the blankets and DH, and drifting to sleep.
    Beautiful POE, I LOVE how you have broken this down in general segments and gone on in the next post to being more specific.
    I hope it's alright with you that I copy/modify your style to suit my own selfish delightful purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Beautiful POE, I LOVE how you have broken this down in general segments and gone on in the next post to being more specific.
    I hope it's alright with you that I copy/modify your style to suit my own selfish delightful purposes.
    Absolutely!! I am honored
    And I love looking forwards to play with you- and all of you!

I Am a Mega Billionaire Everyday

My life as a mega billionaire is fabulously varied, incredibly fun and absolutely free. I love each and every moment of my life and lifestyle and take great delight in enjoying each moment as fully as possible.

Sometimes, I choose for us to be in our main home, so our kids can attend their unique private school and I can delight in the routine of making their lunches, getting them ready and driving them off to/picking them up from school.

Other times, I choose for us to fly in our bespoke Boeing 787 private jet or sail in our ultra luxurious 350 feet bespoke yacht, to any of our other gorgeous homes, in places we love across the world. When we do this, we have their teachers design their lessons, set them online and we hire a magnificent aligned tutor to travel with us and help them with their school work, while they keep in touch with their teachers at their main school as well. Thank you, technology!

(Note to self: It's awesome to realize that I'm already living some aspects of my mega billionaire lifestyle right now in my physical reality )

The Waking Segment:

Today, we're at our main home in the location where our children attend school. I am awake about 30 minutes before my alarm is set to go off. My eyes are closed and I breathe deeply. I appreciate that my IB/NPFs are here with me, enjoying this new day with me.

I feel well rested and I savor the deliciousness of my beautiful lucid dream experience. It feels so good to have just been flying freely in my dream and to have had deliberate lucid conversations with my Source in the "internal planes." Ah! I am Source energy and I LOVE it! I bask in my alignment.

I stretch, my eyes still closed. I feel the warmth of my hubs. That feels good. He's still asleep. I feel so comfortable and satisfied on my Hastens Vividus bespoke mattress wrapped in a Theodore Alexander bed frame. It contours to my body so well and adjusts perfectly to my desired temperature. I have slept very well. I snuggle into the warmth of my Charlotte Thomas bespoke sheets with duvet and I feel divine. A smile spreads across my face.

My life is more than good. I take a moment to appreciate this waking up into a new day and all these beautiful things/experiences that are helping me set my tone for an even more ecstatic day than yesterday.

I want to stay here, but I choose to open my eyes and greet the day. I step barefoot onto my beautiful comfortable warm hardwood floors. I love their warmth and I love the feel of my feet on them. I also love the glorious Persian rugs that grace the sitting room part of my bedroom floor and the walkway areas as well. The room temperature is perfect.

I speak to my command system, "open balcony doors and turn on Vivaldi Four Seasons." The doors slide open and the music begins. I step outside and smile. It is time for me to declare my epic premise out loud:

"Good morning. I am extremely pleased to be here. It is good to come together for the purpose of co-creating, do you agree? I am knowing what I'm wanting. My name is Winner and I am Source energy who projected a part of its consciousness into this sexy bikini ready physical body for the purpose of taking thought beyond that which it has been before. The rest of me remains non-physical and that part I call my IB. In conjunction with my IB, I'm supported by a cadre of NPFs who are loving me, guiding me, playing with me and flowing with me every moment of this life experience. Together, we are buoyed up by the natural powerful LOA which gathers together all cooperative components and brings into full physical satisfying manifestational form, all that which I have determined that I desire. And so, my only task is to relax and enjoy. Today no matter where I am, no matter what I'm doing, no matter whom I"m doing it with it is my dominant intent to relax and enjoy this life that I am allowing. It is my dominant intent to be aware of my IB/NPFs in each segment of my day as they frolick with me. It is my dominant intent to feel good by consciously directing my thoughts in the direction of that which pleases me......I love you, IB. I love you NPFs. I love me. Let's have fun today, shall we?"

Hubs is awake by the time I come back in and he kisses me lightly. He wonders if he should wake the kids or start getting their lunches ready. I remind him that our kids "helped" our private chef make their favorite pizza last night (in our bespoke La Cornue pizza oven) and they plan to have some of that for lunch. He can start helping with the lunches and I'll wake them up.

I head to my spacious luxurious bathroom humming to sweet Vivaldi and emerge even more refreshed. I tell the command system to wake the kids with their favorite music (a different one for each child in their gorgeous bedrooms). They're stirring by the time I get to their rooms, greeting each one with, " Good morning, IB! It's a brand new and exciting day. I wonder what delightful treasures you will allow into your life experience today."

I love the harmony in my home dynamics. I love that my kids wake up eager and ready to take on the day. I love that we are a family of powerful deliberate allowers in love with life. I love the love that we flow to each other and to ourselves. I love that we enjoy spending time together, playing together and frolicking in life together.I can see why we chose to be a family. We're awesome! We're all thriving!

Now that we're all awake and getting ready for the day, I ask our command system to turn on "Everything is always working out for me," youtube clip by Abraham-Hicks. I am again aware of my IB/NPFs as we get our beautiful ones ready for school. It's a busy morning and I love it. I'm so glad hubs and I are home happily helping our little ones and enjoying the process. It's so good we're so fabulously financially abundant that we can take our time and savor our lives every day. I love being a mega billionaire.

Today, I'll be driving our kids to school in our Bentley Bentayga. I so love the luxury and comfort in this vehicle. When I get back, I shall meditate and journal. Then, hubs and I will breakfast out. I've already told him I'll relax while he drives us in our Bugatti Chiron to one of our favorite restaurants. It's elegant and quiet and we'll be breakfasting with one of our favorite aligned wealth managers and chatting about a recent investment we made that is growing exponentially faster than we had anticipated.

I love my mega billionaire life and it's getting more and more magnificent each day.