Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: The Millionaire Thread- Scripting the day as a multi multi millionaire

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    awww Winner, sooooo wide and big and full, and sooo inspiring!!

Such juicy and delicious posts!!

I love the idea of being able to do whatever impulses are calling me -- to flow and weave with my source.

Maybe I'll call Elke and brainstorm on our film. Or go to the beach house and write or go on a treasure hunt for those unique ingredients and try out that new recipe or get tickets to see a show on broadway or the west end or write a really really really big check to disaster relief. Maybe I'll roll up my sleeves and do some volunteer work. Who knows where the day will take me??

Today, I've used my favorite products and drove in my new car to the next town over for lunch and shopping. I had a lovely chat with the shop lady and discovered some new things I might like to buy. I enjoyed the early fall weather and felt the refreshment of the forest between my town and the next. We listened to some good tunes and I reminisced about how much easier it is to listen to whatever we want nowadays. Why do we live in our town and not that one, my daughter asked. Well, I do like the "feel" of ours and I love being closer to the ocean. The weather is more to my liking, too. Right now I'm chatting with friends online and will do some journaling and maybe a little tidy while the sun is out and I'm feeling inspired to flow the energy. The cat is napping next to me, she is the prettiest kitty and I think she knows it. I don't feel like a heavy dinner, and most people in my family are accounted for tonight. I might have that last organic apple and some tidbits I can unearth from our well-stocked pantry of delicious upscale foods. But if my daughter wants to go out we can do that too. After dinner I might go for a walk as the sun goes down in my gorgeous treed neighborhood. I often hear and see great horned owls and that FEELS so abundant to me!! Entertainment this evening will be listening to a course online and maybe a movie, chatting with my loved ones, maybe writing. I look forward this weekend to a women's gathering of friends and new people I don't know yet. I love supporting these women and their businesses. Maybe I'll go to the farmers market if I feel like getting up that early. I'm almost out of the handmade laundry detergent I buy from the soap lady! I love knowing how natural it feels to live the life I love.

Looking forward to more -- more choices, more ideas, more fun, more texture, more flavor, more luxury, more joy!

WellBean, I LOVE how we all approach this differently.
    I love the ease and normalcy that shines in your description. SO GOOD!!

scripting my day as a Multimillionaire

Snuggling into being awake-segment:
    Snuggling with the pillows and with beloved DH, basking in our love, joy and appreciation
    No matter which projects I have going, I SO love to slowly wake up.
    Taking my time, basking me into the newness of this day, and of this very new segment.
    Taking MY time.
    TAKING my time, so very deliberately.
    Taking my TIME... as a gift of life, celebrating the TIME, trusting my TIME, loving my TIME.
    This feels so rich.
    HAVING TIME.
    Being gifted by life with TIME.

Feeling the sheets, the comforter, the warmth and coziness of this TIME.

And then, when Im with him, lovingly, easily, smoothly Im turning towards my beloved.
    I feel honored that this wonderful soul shares his life with me!
    I feel the extraordinary preciousness of this.
    I feel my deep love and appreciation for him.
    I feel the abundance that this means.
    I feel the preciousness that this is.
    I adore life, for having put us together, being SUCH a wonderful match.
    I bless him, and I bless me for having allowed him into my life.
    I deliberately decide to look for the wanted in ALL interactions that wer having today.
    Ill look for the magic, the delight, the beauty, the LOVE.

This is SO rich.
    This is SO meaningful.
    The two of us enhance each other to a MORE that is so wonderful.

I so love feeling his smooth skin, his warm body, his strong arms, his big hands with which he touches me so lovingly.
    I so love how he moans in joy and how he looks at me with such precious love!
    Together the day is even more beautiful.
    I deeply appreciate him as the wonderful excuse to focus on this deep, deep JOY of dancing and sharing together. HOW ABUNDANT.

I feel how abundantly precious he is.
    I feel how abundantly precious I am!
    I feel my huge thankfulness for life:
    I feel how abundantly worthy and good and precious LIFE is.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    awww Winner, sooooo wide and big and full, and sooo inspiring!!
    Thank you, POE! I am very much enjoying going into some of the details of my mega billionaire life, here. Yesterday, I had many moments where I actually felt the "realness" of living this way, after I wrote the post.

Reading your love for your hubs feels so rejuvenating to me. What a delicious "snuggling into being awake" time!

WB - What fun to flow with your impulses and only do that which call you. I love it!

I Am a Mega Billionaire Everyday

My life as a mega billionaire is fabulously varied, incredibly fun and absolutely free. I love each and every moment of my life and lifestyle and take great delight in enjoying each moment as fully as possible.

Varied Feasting On Life Segment:

We have just arrived at the most spectacular spot on the thousand acre private property, Lake Kora House, in the Adirondacks in New York. This is the perfect spot for our picnic this afternoon. I tell our wonderful staff to unload everything and ready the delicious picnic.

While the kind, loving, staff are arranging our picnic, I take a deep breath and savor the smell of the gorgeous pines and I feel the freshness of the air. I open my eyes and feast on the majestic beauty of the trees and the pristine lakes that surround this age old property. I can hear the whispers of the trees, the call of the loons, the gentle lapping of a stream near by. I can see our children running around and I hear their laughter as they play already.

Hubs offers me a glass of delicious Domaine de la Romanee-Conti 2014 pinot noir. I smile and take a sip. Ahhhhh....heaven! I say to my IB/NPFs, "I'm so glad you are experiencing all this with me. It's perfect and getting perfecter!!!" I feel the stream of consciousness delighting through me.

I am so glad we rented Lake Kora House for the week. The Adirondacks are stunning! We flew in, on our magnificent grand private jet, Boeing 787, and then by helicopter to the gorgeous property.

I love my giant of a private jet. I wanted a jet with a huge interior and super long range because I like to fly off to countries near and far on a whim. The interior, designed by one of the finest private jet interior design firms, is incredibly peaceful and ultra luxurious. The serene bedrooms with bathrooms, the beautiful dining room, the plush couches in the living room, the calm conference room, and many other luxurious seating areas, give me my very own home in the sky. I have the best pilot and co-pilot in the world as part of my full time staff and 5 full time air hosts/hostesses. They're such beautiful beings. I love and appreciate them.

My mom, my siblings and their families and my friend, M and her family flew out with us on this week long vacation. We decided to make it a no technology vacation - no TV, no internet (except for this post update), no WIFI, etc, all week long. I love it. We focus on spending time together, playing together, talking together and enjoying each other in this life that we're living.

And so it is that now, we're on our picnic. Everything has been set up by the wonderful chef and we're being taken care of by the amazing staff of 20, whose main task this week, is to assist us in having the peaceful, joyful, fun filled week we came to evoke from our stay at this great property. I so very much appreciate the staff and look forward to the humongous tip I shall happily gift them at the end of our stay.

Yes, I feel like the expansive being I am. I flow my love to all present. I reach out and caress my daughter's face and I look lovingly into my husband's eyes. I give my boys hugs and I ask my mom if she's having a wonderful time. Then I tell everyone how much I love them and how fun it is to be in this life, in this moment, with them. I know all our IBs/NPFs are present, so I acknowledge that presence and I give thanks to the great wealthy families of the by gone days and those today who help shine the light to those like me for whom great financial abundance is our desire and experience.

There are no words to describe the JOY that I'm experiencing. It's wonderful to see how great wealth has come and keeps coming to me so easily as a result of my desire and allowing.

I am a fun joyful mega billionaire and I love every moment of this experience

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    Thank you, POE! I am very much enjoying going into some of the details of my mega billionaire life, here. Yesterday, I had many moments where I actually felt the "realness" of living this way, after I wrote the post.

Reading your love for your hubs feels so rejuvenating to me. What a delicious "snuggling into being awake" time!

WB - What fun to flow with your impulses and only do that which call you. I love it!
    thank you Winner!

And I, too,
    FEEL your description totally real. So "normal and easy". Which is just wonderfully perfect!

The daily quote wants to dance with us, also:

There are no happier people on this planet
    than those who decide that they want something,
    define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it
    even before it’s manifestation and then
    joyously watch the unfolding as, piece by piece by piece,
    it begins to unfold.

That’s the feeling of your hands in the clay.

Excerpted from San Francisco, CA on 8/18/01

So this is fun. For a course I'm taking, we are playing with getting into our full abundant self. A friend of mine was pulling oracle cards on Facebook so I was inspired to ask the question "what do I want to know about my full abundant self?" The card came up was about opening up to MORE than I've known before . This is a quote from it "Allow your imagination to be inspired as though you are a child in a great garden hearing the breath of the earth in the wind-whipped leaves and the voices of the ancestors in birdsong."

Doesn't that sound like what I said in my first post? To follow whatever is inspiring me in the moment???

Today in my current Abundant Life, my daughter and I went to the farmers market. Oh it's fantastic. It's in an old town square and my friend, a retired art teacher, runs it, so it has her artsy touch to it. I saw two friends there and then the weather was so gorgeous we decided to try a little restaurant right on the waterfront. So we sat there in this gorgeous day, watching the boats go by, eating the amazing food. I had the thought of "what could be even better?"

Then the crew of one of the yachts came out and started swabbing. And some people walked by who were obviously visiting here from a boat.

How fun would it be to have a nice yacht with a crew and sail down the coast, stopping off in little seaside towns for good food and local flavor. How nice to head down to Florida, stay in St Augustine for awhile. Then head further south. Maybe winter in south Florida. What a way to travel the coastline! Reading on the deck! Watching dolphins and whales along the way! Basking in the ocean breezes and star-filled nights!

~Tonight we will have a gorgeous dinner at the tapas bar and then head to the wine bar for entertainment and music. Then walk across the street to the yacht for bed. How fun to have a home that travels! We wind our way down the coast over the coming weeks -- Charleston, Beaufort, Savannah, Jekyll Island, St Augustine to visit family for Thanksgiving. After that, who knows? Maybe I'll want a New England Christmas, and then back down south for a warm outdoors New Years Eve celebration. ~~

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    thank you Winner!

And I, too,
    FEEL your description totally real. So "normal and easy". Which is just wonderfully perfect!

The daily quote wants to dance with us, also:

There are no happier people on this planet
    than those who decide that they want something,
    define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it
    even before its manifestation and then
    joyously watch the unfolding as, piece by piece by piece,
    it begins to unfold.

Thats the feeling of your hands in the clay.

Excerpted from San Francisco, CA on 8/18/01

Sweet POE and ! I love that quote.

I love what posting on this thread is doing to me. Yesterday, I felt inspired to go see a piece of land with a multi million dollar asking price, in an area I had once considered owning in. Hubs and my daughter came along and it felt wonderful to tour the property with the broker. Although hubs and I agreed it wasn't what we wanted, it was exciting and fun and felt "real" since it had some of what we wanted. It helped me to clarify even further what I wanted my land to look and feel like. We got to envision where our chateau would sit on the property and talked about the enclosed pool, tennis court and guest house, we'd have on the property. It really felt to me like I was READY. Simply delicious

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    So this is fun. For a course I'm taking, we are playing with getting into our full abundant self. A friend of mine was pulling oracle cards on Facebook so I was inspired to ask the question "what do I want to know about my full abundant self?" The card came up was about opening up to MORE than I've known before . This is a quote from it "Allow your imagination to be inspired as though you are a child in a great garden hearing the breath of the earth in the wind-whipped leaves and the voices of the ancestors in birdsong."

Doesn't that sound like what I said in my first post? To follow whatever is inspiring me in the moment???

Today in my current Abundant Life, my daughter and I went to the farmers market. Oh it's fantastic. It's in an old town square and my friend, a retired art teacher, runs it, so it has her artsy touch to it. I saw two friends there and then the weather was so gorgeous we decided to try a little restaurant right on the waterfront. So we sat there in this gorgeous day, watching the boats go by, eating the amazing food. I had the thought of "what could be even better?"

Then the crew of one of the yachts came out and started swabbing. And some people walked by who were obviously visiting here from a boat.

How fun would it be to have a nice yacht with a crew and sail down the coast, stopping off in little seaside towns for good food and local flavor. How nice to head down to Florida, stay in St Augustine for awhile. Then head further south. Maybe winter in south Florida. What a way to travel the coastline! Reading on the deck! Watching dolphins and whales along the way! Basking in the ocean breezes and star-filled nights!

~Tonight we will have a gorgeous dinner at the tapas bar and then head to the wine bar for entertainment and music. Then walk across the street to the yacht for bed. How fun to have a home that travels! We wind our way down the coast over the coming weeks -- Charleston, Beaufort, Savannah, Jekyll Island, St Augustine to visit family for Thanksgiving. After that, who knows? Maybe I'll want a New England Christmas, and then back down south for a warm outdoors New Years Eve celebration. ~~
    WB - I love so many aspects of your post. I especially enjoyed how you received the reading to allow your imagination and then you got to experience that allowing in your physical reality when you saw the yachts!!!!! So you have a yacht or yachts in your vortex too, eh? Rock on!!!!!