Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Millionaire Thread- Scripting the day as a multi multi millionaire

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Friends, to you feel how much fun is in our JOURNEY!?? I so love this! And itīs so much fun to see where preferences of others are. Thatīs so inspiring

My 3 sons plan and design a car together, and itīs awesome to see that people who are not "yessing" all the time but hold their preferences in deep appreciation for the ideas of others, do something new that goes BEYOND what each of them could do (or even imagine) all on himself...

This is big.

I Am a Mega Billionaire Everyday

My life as a mega billionaire is fabulously varied, incredibly fun and absolutely free. I love each and every moment of my life and lifestyle and take great delight in enjoying each moment as fully as possible.

Varied Feasting on Life Segment - Picking up my lovelies from school in my bespoke Rolls Royce Dawn:

It is time to pick up my IB children from
    their delightful private school. It makes me smile. I am looking forward to the excitement of listening to them share snippets of their day with me, in the car. I know they have had a fun day of allowing and vibrationally teaching their teachers to teach them. I wonder what fun parts they'll share with me. I feel so proud to have allowed these magnificent beings into my life. (I acknowledge that I'm already living this part of my mega billionaire life in my physical reality. This is SO cool to know )

I step into my beautiful home elevator, push a button and glide smoothly down. My graceful butler has brought my gorgeous bespoke Rolls Royce Dawn to the front. I smile. My Dawn is glistening. Obviously, my meticulous butler has polished it again. He's so efficient and simply adores working for us. He opens the door for me and I thank him and step in. The hood is down and the weather is perfect for driving top down today.

The ignition purrs on. Oh, how I love my gorgeous bespoke RR Dawn! I remember when I first commissioned it. It was such an easy, joyful and very fun experience from the start. What a thrill it was to fly to Goodwood to meet with the designers and feel and choose all the materials I wanted to be used in it. What excitement it was when I first glimpsed the final product!

I chose a regal purple for the exterior with a light lavender for the hood and top. I feel like the majestic being I am, each time I see my Dawn. It is an extension of me. Its glistening Spirit of Ecstasy reminds me of the ecstasy that fills my life. The soft/firm luxurious leather seats are wrapped in lavender with purple highlights and a beautiful hand stitched open-winged hummingbird feasting on a cana lily, graces each of the headrests.

My eyes take in the gorgeous bubinga wood that flows throughout my vehicle. The hand carved doors of my beautiful home are made from the same exotic wood. The car purrs softly and the words of Abraham fill the speakers as I glide on the roads, on my way to pick up my children. I so appreciate all the amazing people who crafted my fine piece of British motoring. What a delight!

When I get to the school, I take my place in the car line. I'm a couple of minutes early and this gives a few parents the chance to come over and express how much they love and admire my gorgeous Dawn. I thank them kindly. Our children are coming out and their wonderful teachers are helping move the car line along. It's a very small private house of learning, so the car line isn't that long. What a pleasure it is to have aligned with such a beautiful school for my children! I so very much appreciate all the teachers and students and parents and supporters of this unique private school. Thank goodness for visionaries!

It's my turn and the coach doors of my Rolls Royce open. My excited ones shout bye-bye to their friends and settle into the car. "Hello IBs," I greet them happily. My daughter immediately gifts me a lovely heart shaped trinket she made at school. It is beautiful and the value is in the love that flows. My oldest greets me in some made up variation of English he came up with. I speak it too, so we laugh. My middle guy wants to know if his friend can come over this weekend for a playdate.

The top of my Dawn is now up, the volume of Abe's streaming lowered significantly. I want to enjoy this beatific ride home with my angels. I'm happily listening to them talk and play and share and enjoy, all the way home, where even more delights await us all. Every moment is filled with the presence of all our IBs/NPFs, making our time together heavenly.

I love knowing that my Source is flowing with me in every detail of my experience. It thrills me to no end. I am a fun, joyful mega billionaire completely in love with my life

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    So you have a yacht or yachts in your vortex too, eh? Rock on!!!!!
    I love this inspiration of Leslie and now youīr highlighting it, also. I am not sure if I really want a yacht! But it feels soooo good to ponder this question.

When DH and me visited Saint Tropez on the Abe-cruise just now, we were stunned by the Yacht-harbor, and I was thrilled to see all this yachts in ALL sizes, from sparkling new with all sorts of awesome fascinating extras, as far we could see from the distance already.
    And then there where also this BEAUTIFUL old wooden yachts (DH is SOOO fond of them and reads a monthly journal about them, and how they still get built)...

There are worlds of beauty and fascination!!

And Leslie, thank you so much for going into the "hows" of USING them, that felt so tempting!!

How does this FEEEL?...

ahhhh, I let it in, and let it stirr me...

Winner, what a delicious new turn to look at RR, for me as well! so much!
    I never before did that.

This feels new, for me!
    This feels different.
    This feels thrilling.
    I like to LOOK at this car!
    I like to FEEL this for me alien energy.
    I like to be flowed with INSPIRATION, with interesting newness, to just look at it, FEEL it, take it in and appreciate itīs beauty that I never before really opened up to or SAW.

THANK YOU LIFE!
    This is MORE!
    This is fantastic!!

Thank you treelotus!

Quote Originally Posted by Winner View Post
    WB - I love so many aspects of your post. I especially enjoyed how you received the reading to allow your imagination and then you got to experience that allowing in your physical reality when you saw the yachts!!!!! So you have a yacht or yachts in your vortex too, eh? Rock on!!!!!
    This is really funny because my dad used to have a sailboat called Rock On.

A custom made (he got to go to the factory to watch it be built) 39’ Beneteau for you boat lovers.

Scripting my day as a Multimillionaire

Refreshment-segment:
    Going to the bathroom and enjoying the refreshment and physical tuning-in to being awake
    I LOVED designing several different baths, in all my 3- or maybe you could call them 5 houses that all are on our property. One is a very small garden house with bathroom, and then there is the cozy guest-house, as well! And there is the big workshop, that has a ballroom + powder room in itīs "attic". And there is the main house, which is shared by my daughters family, and DH and me live in the penthouse. And there is the big barn which might one day become our "house", I donīt know yet... And then, I even have an open ceiling garden-bath, enclosed by high hedges... So itīs obvious, I SO LOVE bathrooms.

The master-bath in our penthouse is built to mimic a natural pool in a mediterranean setting, plus all the fantastic plants, as old citrus-trees, fragrant herbs, jasmine-vine, mimosas, roses and lavender. The whole penthouse is one big victorian greenhouse, it holds a big living-eating- kitchen-area, the sleeping-area and the enclosed bathroom. The floors in the bath are from beautiful white or honey-toned terra cotta tiles and have a underfloor heating, so they feel cozy on the bare feet all year long. A fountain trickles itīs waters with a wonderful soothing permanent sound. The fragrances of the plants linger day and night. It feels so fantastic to breathe them in, deeply!

When we go into the bath-area we donīt need to turn on any lights. The night is rarely so dark that we canīt orient ourselves, and also there are several fairy lights. There is most often a hue of first or last daylight, the twinkling of our AMAZING clear starry sky, or moonlight. But whatever, even if we turn on all lights- people from the streets would only see our heads, as the bath area is not open to more sight for anybody. So again, we can move around fully naked whenever we want, which feels SO free.

I love the shower in the "grotto" that has a fantastic rain-outlet! It really feels as a soft warm rainforest shower when youīr under it. You can set it to be a "waterfall" as well- which is an awesome, abundant very intense splashing on your shoulders and body! ...Even more I love the "pool" that is our bathtub, molded with polished concrete into a stunning, so very natural looking pond in a real stone-setting, planted all around with wonderful flowers and vines. The faucets are beautiful pieces of dedicated design. The mirrors are sumptuous and shiny, and the bathroom-items are all wonderful antiques that me and DH had SO much fun to carefully collect and find in all the world.

I SO LOVE this exuberant rare special beauty. I so love my abundance that enables me to surround me with such fascinating things. I feel deepest appreciation, even when I just brush my teeth! THANK YOU LIFE for all this fantastic BOUNTY that I am blessed with, in every segment of my day.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    This is really funny because my dad used to have a sailboat called Rock On.

A custom made (he got to go to the factory to watch it be built) 39’ Beneteau for you boat lovers.
    Ohhhh wow!!!!

tell me tell me tell me, how it FEELS to be on this boat!
    How does it feel to manouvre it, to be on tour with it, to live on it!?

How did it feel to watch it becoming?

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Ohhhh wow!!!!

tell me tell me tell me, how it FEELS to be on this boat!
    How does it feel to manouvre it, to be on tour with it, to live on it!?

How did it feel to watch it becoming?
    Isn't it gorgeous?? His new one is even more gorgeous if you can believe it. He needed a new one because he was doing more ocean sailing than lake sailing and needed a deeper keel. So the Rock On has rocked on...

It was so fun watching my dad EXPAND into even more. He learned to sail from my aunt on little two-person Lightenings when he was a teen. There is an adorable picture of me on a Lightening when I was about three in a sailor suit.

Gradually as he expanded his vision, the sailboats became larger and more luxurious. He dreamed of having a Beneteau and when he'd travel on business he'd always swing by the marinas and dream about the different boats. His first Beneteau was a racing boat and not very luxurious. Good enough and fun to sail. I think Rock On came about because he wanted the racing capabilities with a more comfortable interior. He STEPPED into what he had always dreamed when visiting those marinas when he went to watch HIS BENETEAU being built. Like some rich guy.

And yes these boats are GORGEOUS. You can pick them out in a marina full of boats. There is a precision to their beauty. Clean and tidy and "European" modern lines.

So that's how he feels to me -- that joy of molding the clay. Each incarnation a little better, a little more "it".

How the boat feels to me -- oh such power!! I used to love sitting on the front deck and feeling the wind rush over me (before Leonardo and Kate made it popular) Such happy days!! And to take the helm, watching the sail trim to keep it taut, catching a gust of wind and harnessing it for MY PURPOSE, holding the boat to MY LINE (and not tipping over!!!) MASTERY!!!

I loved back when I was racing with my dad, part of a crew. How we worked together to make the neatest tightest most efficient turns and then sitting on the high side as "rail rats". And how fun when we totally screwed up and the boat will stall and the sails ruffle about sometimes forcefully and we would giggle trying to get things back in control. (We weren't the most serious crew)

It is exactly how I want my millionaires life :: basking, fun, molding & unfolding, and mastery.

Leslie, that felt SO GOOD!!!
    So much precious fascinating detail. I could imagine it first time in my life!!
    I read it to Wolfgang and he enjoyed it so much as well. Thank you sooo much!!! And yes, a millionaires life is SO much about laughing and ease and fun!!

That felt fantastic!