Thread: I'm going to Disney World, I'm ready!

I'm going to Disney World, I'm ready!

Original post from 3 years ago - http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...ree-vacation-) I was going to reply to this, but I thought I'd get replies to the original subject.

Tomorrow I leave for my 5th Disney World trip in 3 years. I've been listening to Abraham recordings where they talk about being ready to be ready, and that you will receive only what you are ready for. Here's my story...

February 2014, I had a week's paid time off that I was about to lose. The receptionist at work printed out pages from Disney's website of resorts that had available rooms the week I needed to take off. The only one I remember was Animal Kingdom Lodge, one of the deluxe resorts. I looked at the costs, and said that's just a dream, I could never do that. I ended up booking one night at a hotel in Atlantic City (I live in NJ). That was the first time I even did anything like that. But it was all I was ready for at that point. 6 months later I booked my first trip to Disney World. I was able to justify one week at a value resort there. That's when the original post above was posted. A year later I went back the same exact week in October and stayed at the same resort, but for an extra 2 days. I decided the next year I would go back during the Christmas season. But in the meantime, February came around and I had unused time again. I booked a trip for just 3 weeks later, now staying at a moderate resort. Then I went again in December as planned and stayed at a moderate resort again, but this time flying First Class. Now tomorrow I leave to fly First Class and stay at a Deluxe Resort. And you know which one? Animal Kingdom Lodge! It didn't hit me until a couple weeks ago that I was staying at the place that started the dream three and half years ago. Now I'm ready!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The better it gets the better it gets! How wonderful for you, Amee!

Animal Kingdom Lodge is suppose to be pretty neat. We were just talking about it yesterday. I hope you have fun!

Wooooow!!! you made my heart jump in excitement!!!

Have tons of fun!

congratulations Amee

wonderful to see you come into alignment with your dream of Animal Kingdom
    I hope you enjoy your trip (ofcourse you will! haha)

much love
    xxx