Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think my Inner Being communicates with me through my dreams

Dreams can give you a wonderful insight into your current vibrational state of being.

Your recall of a dream is your physical translation of blocks of Non-Physical thought,that you have interacted with in your dream state.
    When you sleep,you reemerge back into the Energy of the Non-Physical and you have conversations,but not conversations in words,but vibrational ones.
    Then,as you are awakining,you translate that block of thought back into its physical equivalent.

Abraham

Dream 3

I'm walking along a street and, at some point, I realize that, in the distance, a very high wave has risen and is moving forward towards me.
    Now there is a guy with me, we are under a building and we try to climb up a wall, which has a crack to which I cling to pull myself a little bit more up.
    We wait for the arrival of the giant wave and hopefully the wave doesn't overwhelm us.
    I see a girl with us.
    She's standing there quietly on the street.
    She is not looking for a way to save her life, to avoid the big wave.
    She is quiet,cheerful, I would say.
    In short, she behaves like someone who is not afraid of imminent danger at all.
    But here comes what we expected and feared, but more than a wave it looks like a river flowing slowly and overwhelming the beautiful girl. dragging her with it.
    Finally, I fondle the boy down below , but he seems annoyed and I exclaim "But why? I never say anything".

Interpretation

Once again the element of imminent danger, which is incumbent on me.
    That imagined, feared,expected catastrophe, that I create myself, with my fears, with my negative expectations, with my human vision of reality.
    I'm waiting for the end of everything.
    That wave that I perceive as threatening represents, in reality, the flow of pure positive energy that is constantly flowing towards me, to deliver to me everything I desire and that has already been manifested on a vibrational level.
    It is clear that my fear distorts the reality of things, in the dream, but also in reality.
    The reality that I observe every day around me is only a fictitious, temporary, self-created reality.
    But there is a second reality, a virtual, vibrational one, which is the real reality of what I have become within my vortex.
    Two realities travelling in parallel.
    Two realities that I create myself.
    Abraham teach me that I should abandon myself with confidence to the current of the river. sure that it will take me where I want to go.
    I do not need to fear the advancing wave towards me.
    That's, in fact, the river of wellbeing of Source which flows towards me to take me all I've been asking over time.
    Mine is only a distorted perception, which transforms a calm river into a giant and threatening wave.
    I fear, instead, to be overwhelmed and perceive the wave as a threat to my very life, existence.
    In the dream, the wave rises very high.
    And, in the light of what I learned from Abraham, I can guess why.
    That river of pure positive energy vibrates at a high vibrational frequency, on which I should tune, if I want to receive everything I desire.
    On the contrary, I am afraid of it in my dream.
    But what actually frightens me?
    It is clear, at this point, that I fear I can't be able to vibrate so high.
    And trust and certainty play a decisive role in the manifestation of my desires.
    When I believe I reach the vibrational frequency of my Source and desires.
    In other words, it is my big dreams that terrorize me, vibrating high.
    In the dream, therefore, I run away from the river of wellbeing of Source, that river that flows inexorably behind me, that wants to reach me and flow through me not to overwhelm me.
    Resistance, that is to say, my fears, my uncertainties, vibrationally move me away from everything I most desire.
    It is like chasing my own tail, a vicious circle that I will need to break if I want to manifest my desires.
    In other words, both the universe and the Source play their part, but it is clear that I must play mine too.
    Resistance feeds on my negative thoughts, my catastrophic expectations, it is strengthened by my concerns, my human "low" emotions.
    What is the wall on which I try to climb?
    And who is that guy who is beside me along the attempted climb?
    He is clearly my Inner Being, who is always on my side and never abandons me.
    He sets an example to me,he acts a guide.
    The message of the dream scene is evident.
    There is always a way to handle it, things can only turn out well for you.If you stay positive, if you firmly believe in yourself, in Source and in the laws of the universe, step by step,you will go up the emotional scale and raise your vibration.
    From distrust and fear (low emotions) to security and joy (high emotions).
    Each vibrational small step, advancement is important, do not underestimate it.
    Just as a trekking enthusiast would do on a rock face.
    He doesn't lose heart, he knows that, sooner or later, step by step, he will reach the top, it's just a matter of time.
    But in the meantime, he enjoys his climb.
    And that is what Abraham teach.
    I have come to the world to develop preferences, with the intimate certainty of having the ability to let them "flow" into my physical reality and, at the same time, to enjoy every moment of my emotional journey, which will lead me to the manifestation of what I desire, that is, the goal, the summit of the mountain.
    In the dream, thanks to that small crack in the wall, I manage to raise myself a little and escape the danger.
    Whenever I vibrate a little higher, no danger can overwhelm me.
    It is the famous "gap" that Abraham speak of.
    Even the smallest relief has the power to make me feel a little better and raise my vibration.
    But there is,at the same time, a second interpretation for that "gap".
    This is also the well known "trunk" to which I cling so as not to be dragged away by the stream of the river, which would lead me to certain death to "croak", as I said before.
    Now I know that this is not the case.
    My vibrational job, what Abraham call "Step 3" is to let myself go with confidence to the stream of the river, sure that it will take me where I want to go.
    It is, therefore, advisable that I "let go", waiting with joyful, confident expectation the advancement of the river, aware that this will not overwhelm me, that its intent is to take me where I want to, to deliver everything I have been asking for.
    "Ask and you will be given", Abraham say.
    Unfortunately, my expectation is that the river will overwhelm me.
    Clinging at the crack is equivalent to resisting, in the sense that I oppose resistance to wellbeing that wants to flow into my physical reality.
    In the dream, that beautiful girl represents Source.
    She is not afraid of the river's advancing at all, she is serene, quiet, playful.
    In other words, she doesn't seem like someone who expects to be overwhelmed by events at any moment.
    This is the perception I have of the girl, in the dream.
    Clearly, Source wants to set an example to me, showing a confident and relaxed attitude in my eyes.
    And she encourages me to follow her example, to let myself go with confidence, to expect good, not an irreversibly fatal catastrophe.
    And, in fact, here comes the placid river that takes away the carefree, cheerful girl.
    That beautiful girl, however, might also be my desire to be physically a woman.
    That desire that has already been expressed on a vibrational level, within my vortex.
    Source itself has become literally the beautiful girl.
    My job is to align with both: the vision of my Inner Being and my desire for physical femininity.
    Source already sees what I have become, her gaze is fixated on the cheerful girl.
    The beautiful girl is already a reality, although I still can't see her with my physical, human eyes.
    But I can, however, imagine it, I can feel it through the emotions created by inner images.
    As Abraham teach the universe cannot distinguish between reality and imagination.
    If I imagine how I would like to appear and feel real, authentic wellbeing in projecting myself into those scenes, those images that create intense positive emotions, the universe, in the long run, will no longer make a distinction between fiction and reality and will work for assembling all the cooperative components, transforming that imagined reality into physical reality.
    "That which is like unto itself, is drawn" say Abraham.
    So what I imagine becomes exactly my reality.
    Because, at that point, two signals,with the same vibrational frequency, will get to the universe: Source's, which is focused on the woman I have become, within my vortex, and mine,imagining the woman I would like to become.
    As a result, the universe has no choice but confirm those two identical signals.
    One thing that strikes me, in my dream, is the confrontation between what I first perceive as enormous,the giant wave and the vision of that placid river at the end, which reduces the threat of the river itself.
    One more important message or teaching in the dream.
    Everything turns out to be far less disastrous than I expected.
    In other words, it is inevitable that everything will evolve in harmony with my desires, that everything will end up well for me, that everything will take me where I really want to go.
    In the dream, however, the boy seems to be annoyed by me for fondling him down below.
    Once again the idea of being wrong, inappropriate, inadequate.
    The idea of social condemnation and maternal disappointment regarding the active search for physical pleasure through genital manipulation.
    In the dream, in fact, I show a male body and dare touch another male's package.
    As a matter of fact, my perception of what happens in the dream is distorted, subjective, filtered by my fears and expectations.
    If the boy who, lets we forget, represents my Inner Being, seems to be annoyed, it is because he would have liked me to abandon myself to the stream of the river.
    Source never feels negative feelings towards me, of any kind.
    Neither in reality nor in dreams.
    In reality, I project my fear of social disapproval and maternal prohibitions into the boy.
    Only becoming a physical woman am I allowed to touch men's packages.
    But the boy, in the dream, wants me to understand that this is not the case.
    If he seems to be annoyed,upset, is because that's not how he sees it.
    And he wants me to become aware of it.
    Source wants me to feel free to pursue my dreams, whatever they may be.
    But my desire must come from a personal, authentic preference that is not driven by social judgment and pressure.
    The dream contains within itself the two desires: on the one hand, the boy and I, me with a masculine physicality, and on the other hand, the beautiful girl.
    To me the choice to follow what I prefer, which is always legitimate and achievable from the perspective of Source.
    But becoming biologically, naturally, spontaneously a woman, through a physical metamorphosis seems to me to be that "big,impossible dream" to manifest.
    When, on the other hand, Abraham constantly insist that there is no difference between manifesting a button and a castle.
    I therefore have no choice but to adopt the same perspective as Source, to vibrationally align with the vision of my Inner Being.

That's the right key and my own job.

Since this really isn't a discussion thread, but a form of your own processing, I'm moving your thread to the Practicing sub-forum where you can practice as you see fit.

Thanks Wellbeing!

Hello everyone!

English is not my native language,so I hope you will forgive my mistakes and undestand what I want to express,somehow!

Dream 4

I'm in an apartment.
    There are people with me, perhaps family members, and I seem to have bathed in the sea or the river, I don't exactly remember.
    I look in the mirror and I see that my body is covered with spots.
    I'm afraid of having caught a disease.
    I join the others in the other room.
    There are people around me.
    My attention is particularly focused on one of my brothers.
    I talk to him, but also addressing others by saying, visibly worried,"look, I'm full of spots, I need to go to the hospital".
    My brother looks at me with a disoriented expression on his face, as if to say "but I see nothing at all".
    He agrees to take me to the hospital, but not before having finished eating something.
    Is he underestimating the urgency of taking me to hospital, as if it were nothing serious?
    His attitude really upsets me and I tell him "Sure,you always takes everything easy,but I need to understand the cause of these spots".
    In the next scene of the dream, I climb a flight of stairs.
    A woman is beside me, we're heading towards the apartment above.
    Once we arrive at the top of the stairs, I look down and see my brother-in-law, who is walking to the apartment we have just left.
    He also looks at me, from below.
    Now I can see that I stretch my arm to knock on a window that I can barely reach for with my hand.
    But then I realize the existence of the entrance door.
    We knock and someone opens.
    My sister.
    She tells me that our mother fell, but that she is now recovering and also that she's starting to eat again.
    I talk to a man inside the apartment and tell him about my problem, the spots.
    He explains to me that nobody pays attention to those spots, he also is minimizing the severity of their appearance.

Interpretation

When I fall asleep, I stop thinking and vibrationally attracting.
    As I have already explained in one of my previous dreams, dreaming is equivalent to re-emerging in the dimension of Non-physical.
    We join back our Source.
    There, everything is peace,harmony, love, joy, knowledge.
    In the dream I feel that those people are my family members.
    And indeed the whole Non-Physical represents my family.
    Here we find again the symbolism of water.
    In fact, in my dream, I bathe in the river.
    Water as a symbol of purification.
    The spots are based on the child's unconscious sense of guilt towards his mother, who fell,in the dream.
    It's his guilt if his mother fell.
    I, in my dream, want to purify myself from a sense of guilt.
    The child I was and his unresolved unconscious conflict with his mother.
    That child,"touching", actively gaining physical pleasure through genital manipulation, disobeyed maternal prohibitions, and now she's suffering.
    His following his instinctual impulses had the effect of dropping his mother.
    His autonomous, rebellious gesture has now generated in him a deep sense of guilt towards his parent.
    In the dream I don't realize that those "spots" were already there before I bathed in the river.
    Unconsciously I act my guilt and want to "wash away" those spots.
    I feel like "Dirty".
    The fear of having caught some illness is based on my mother's warning.
    "If you touch your pee pee, which is something dirty, you will get sick.
    "It is unhygienic".
    "It may become infected and they will have to cut off all the skin around it.
    "Only dirty children touch pee pee.
    "And mommy will cry if if you touch yourself".
    "You give me sorrow".
    "And I don't love you anymore".
    "You're no son to me".
    But it may also be possible that unconscious repressed anger, in the dream, makes my mother fall.
    Anger towards the mother is intolerable on the level of conscience and the child tries to repress his aggressiveness that coexists with love for his mother.
    If he kills hir mother,he will remain alone and therefore at the mercy of the outside world.
    Ultimately, it is his fault if his mother fell.
    From the point of view of Abraham's teachings, water is an invitation to "clean up","purify" my dominant vibration from resistance.
    My more or less unconscious beliefs, my "resistant" thoughts.
    The water is that of the river, the pure positive energy of Source, which flows towards me and wants to bring me everything I desire.
    Does this mean that, for some reason, I perceive well-being as a threat?
    In my dream I bathe in the water and then I'm full of spots.
    It's clear, it's what brings me wellbeing that gives rise to a deep sense of guilt in me.
    Water in itself, therefore, symbolizes that physical wellbeing that I felt every time I "touched" the lower body, my private parts.
    That well-being potentially deprives me of maternal love, that's what the sense of threat consists of.
    It is possible that my mother should beat my little hand every time I touched me.
    Here, then, is the fear of maternal aggression, physical punishment, abandonment and death.
    The "spot" symbolizes the sense of guilt for having committed something strongly impure, wrong, reprehensible.
    That something "impure" is inspired by maternal prohibitions based on the idea that Jesus is angry if you touch yourself.
    Maybe, in my dream, I bathe because I feel dirty?
    Ultimately, I unconsciously associate the sense of guilt and dirt in search of pleasure and therefore well-being.
    The child felt "inappropriate" to seek pleasure.
    "You shouldn't!"
    The child felt unworthy of his mother's love.
    The child felt "wrong" in following his impulses.
    The child felt inadequate to maternal expectations.
    These childish feelings then inserted into and strengthened by social disapproval and rejection.
    Do the "Impure Acts" desired with other men make me feel guilty, wrong, unworthy?
    Can't I want a sexual life with a man because I'm not physical a woman?
    Do I fear that I can't be happy like everyone else?
    Don't I have a natural right to it?
    The same childish feelings in action, which I continued to experience, more or less unconsciously, even when I was grown up.
    I fear social judgment as that child feared the maternal "gaze".
    I cannot allow myself to be fully myself, that is to say a woman with a male body, as that child I was could not express her entirety ,who had to renounce an important part of himself, his instinctual impulses to conform to maternal expectations, as I try today to conform to social expectations, wishing to return to mormality, changing sex.
    We both do the same thing to finally feel accepted.
    I can't expect to be happy as a half-woman, who wants a man, but showing male physicality, just as that child couldn't expect to be happy by affirming his ego, his real needs.
    There is a risk of disapproval, rejection, isolation, derision and physical aggression.
    Feelings that that child felt,too.
    His fear of maternal disapproval and rejection, of feeling lonely and abandoned, the threat of punishment and physical death.
    This is where the sense of constant threat to my psychophysical integrity, of impending danger, arises in dreams.
    All of my dreams are pervaded by these feelings.
    In the dream I perceive a danger that is looming over me.
    Water may have transmitted a life-threatening disease to me.
    In other words, the acquisition of physical pleasure can potentially cause physical punishment, illness, because it is unhygienic, maternal abandonment and therefore death.
    Because the child cannot survive without his mother's love and care.
    To sum up, water represents wellbeing, the satisfaction of desire, that "thirst" for physical pleasure, the satisfaction of impulses.
    I fear water.
    That child wanted and at the same time feared what gave him pleasure and physical well-being.
    Growing up I began to fear being fully myself, and therefore happy, because this would entail the risk of criticism, insults, threats and physical attacks, potentially fatal.
    As that child felt totally rejected, in its psychophysical totality by the mother, I feel today rejected in my psychophysical entirety by the men I am attracted to.
    The story then, repeats itself!
    And all this because I bathed in the river, because I wanted well-being, to be happy.
    Now I feel life-threatening and guilty and from here....the spots.
    It is clear, at this point, that I have deep fears that i have been dragging for a long time and that the dream highlights.
    It is important to reiterate this once again.
    Water represents, in reality, that wellbeing, that happiness, that sense of fullness which I have always wished for and which, at the same time, I avpid for fear of physical, emotional and moral "aggression".
    Being myself becomes potentially dangerous.
    It is better then to escape from a full life.
    That is the river's water of pure positive energy of Source, which constantly flows towards me wants to flow through me, metaphorically, and deliver to me that much desired happiness.
    That full happiness that is my true nature and destiny.
    That river of wellbeing that flows inexorably towards me, will not stop until I have manifested every last of my desires.
    Fully legitimate desires.
    I'm absolutely worthy of receiving everything I desire.
    This is what my Source wants to make me understand in all my dreams.
    The symbolism of the mirror is significant, as a reflected image of myself.
    The mirror is the maternal gaze that then becomes the social judgment, which reflects me back a wrong, inadequate, incomplete, unpresentable image of myself.
    The critical maternal and other people's gaze becomes, by reflection, my own gaze, which sees me as "guilty" (in the dream I am full of spots) and unworthy.
    The child felt guilty and wrong for disobeying the mother's prohibitions and for wanting her death in response to the anger caused by her prohibitions.
    He felt guilty for following his instinctual impulses.
    Today I feel "guilty" of wanting a love and sex life with a man.
    I feel wrong with the idea of not meeting social expectations of normality.
    The child felt unworthy of receiving maternal love, inappropriate to the mother's expectations.
    Today I feel unworthy of receiving the love of a man, of being desired by him.
    I feel inadequate because I have a female soul locked up in the wrong body.
    The body of a man.
    The child has perceived that the maternal gaze has not affected his body of desirability.
    The mother failed to "mirror him" lovingly, reflecting a bodily image worthy of desire.
    And I don't believe I can be desired by a man in my male physicality, for what I am in my psychophysical totality.
    The mother told the child that his physicality was susceptible to rejection, dirty, unworthy of desire, love, unpleasant to see.
    Something to hide, not to show.
    All feelings that I experience more or less unconsciously today. every time I imagine myself together with a man.
    As I grew, I have learned unconsciously to look at myself through the mirror, the gaze of others.
    Now it's clear, because, in my dream, looking in the mirror, I see those spots on my body!
    In the dream I'm afraid of having caught some illness and I think I have to go to the hospital, that they can save me.
    Abraham say that action turns out to be ineffective when it is inspired or motivated by fear, concern, and all those feelings listed above.
    I delude myself to solve with action what can only be solved with the vibrational alignment between me and Me, between me and my Source.
    My task is to look at myself through the loving eyes of Source, which sees me as perfect as I am, worthy and able to get everything I desire.
    In the dream, Source wants me to understand that I expect to find happiness through physical action, not inspired by vibrational alignment with the fullness of myself, is bound to prove to be a failure.
    A disappointment.
    In other words, if my choice comes from a pure, conscious desire that is not contaminated by prejudice, expectation and social pressure, then all I have to do is to give it my total attention and allow it to be fully manifested.
    The entire universe will be fully on my side.
    In other words, I have to ask myself to what extent the desire to change sex is motivated by an intimate need, not influenced by the need to be finally accepted by others.
    The need for maternal and social acceptance prevailed over the need to be fully myself.
    In the dream, my brother, that is my Inner Being, wants me to understand that I do not need to look outward for what I can only find inside.
    I do not need social approval.
    I just have to learn to accept myself and my psychophysical wholeness, to love myself as I am, knowing that I am adored by my Inner Being and the entire Universe.
    I just have to learn to look at myself through the eyes of Source.
    Only in this way will the mirror begin to reflect me back an image of myself worthy of desire and love.
    The vibrational alignment with the vision of Source is equivalent to loving me and seeing me as it sees me.
    Perfect.
    Worthy of love and happiness.
    Sure to be able to manifest what I want.
    It's just an illusion to believe that I can feel happily complete through surgery, if my desire is motivated by a basic frustration.
    Abraham always say that we cannot expect to feel good "there" if we don't feel good"here"first.
    In the dream, I cannot expect hospital doctors to deliver happiness to me through surgery.
    There is no doctor who can "cure me", no external "source" but only an inner Source.
    "Healing" comes from the inside.
    Resistance is the disease, i. e."persisting" in feeling disqualifying feelings.
    My female gender identity led me to believe that by changing sex, I can really be happy.
    But true happiness is found inside, in the alignment with who I really am, with Source.
    I cannot delegate to the outside world a responsibility that is mine only.
    Nothing and nobody can make me really happy unless I feel happy in the first place.
    Others can't make me really happy, it's not their own job, Abraham says, only alignment with the fullness of myself can.
    What we want is just an excuse to align ourselves with Source, but the sense of well-being that derives from it is only apparently caused by our object of desire.
    Wellbeing is generated by the alignment with our Inner Being, with who we really are, in our totality.
    If I am vibrationally aligned, I can attract everything I wish into my life, without exception.
    If I am aligned with Source, I look at myself through his eyes as perfect harmony.
    And if I am aligned, and so I feel good about myself, then why changing sex?
    To please the "mirror"?
    To feel accepted?
    That's what I must ask myself and figure out.
    And I must stop giving others, the "mirror", the power to make me feel unhappy.
    In the dream I am really worried and this is a negative emotion, which lowers my vibration and prevents me from getting what I want.
    All those feelings analyzed above "raise" the wall of resistance preventing the river of wellbeing of Source from flowing into my physical reality.
    The fear of being fully myself, so as not to incur in judgment and in maternal and social rejection, acts as resistance to what I desire.
    In my dream I try to attract the attention of others, telling them what happened to me, telling them that I am afraid.
    I delude myself thinking that I can attract the attention of others and therefore can be truly "seen" by others, for who I really am, telling them about my path of suffering, thinking of moving them, touching them, arousing in them an instinct of protection, a sense of respect for my pain, striving to make them understand that I have been an unconscious victim of my mother, believing in this way I can finally be accepted and loved, talking about my sad story of unhappiness.
    This will only have the opposite effect to my expectations.
    Every time I try to be "seen" by others I get the opposite effect.
    I remain as invisible.
    Whenever I talk about my transgender condition with others, when I try to make them understand who I am, I do nothing but recreate social prejudice, misunderstanding.
    And that's because all this has nothing to do with who I really am.
    The vibration frequency of the problem is different from the vibrational frequency of the solution.
    I recreate everything that I pay my attention to, whether it's something pleasant or unpleasant.
    Everything that evokes painful memories, everything that arouses negative emotions, frustration, is inevitably recreated before my eyes.
    I need to stop telling the old story and start talking about everything I would like in my life.
    I must stop giving explanations and justifications and simply start "Being".
    I am love, joy, happiness, joy, security, personal power, knowledge, freedom, beauty, harmonious perfection. divine creative energy.
    I am what I have become inside my vortex thanks to all my desires.
    The Source's glance is focused at the same time on who I really am and who I have become.
    In the dream, my brother represents the "fraternal" Source.
    He look so quiet.
    That's something which makes me upset.
    My Inner Being can only emanate a vibration of tranquility, peace and harmony.
    My Inner Being "knows" that there is no reason to be alarmed.
    Source does not "see" any problem.
    My Inner Being does not see me as others can see me or as I see myself.
    The Source does not see the need to go to the hospital to be "cured", because there is nothing to treat, I am perfectly healthy.
    In other words, I don't need to go to the hospital to change sex, image.
    I am perfect as I am, able to manifest everything I desire.
    I am not the result of an error.
    I am not "sick".
    I do not have any psychic disorder to "cure".
    I am not an error, something incomplete or sick, faulty, an imitation of the original.
    From the perspective of Abraham's teachings, I was not a victim of external forces at all.
    On the contrary, the universe has manifested my prenatal desire for diversity through the choice of co-operative components that matched my desire.
    And this awareness is absolutely liberating.
    There was no victim, no culprit, no mistake, but only the full manifestation of my desire to differentiate myself, in some way, from the mass.
    In the dream,my brother looks at me and makes an expression like saying "I see nothing".
    It is logical that my brother doesn't see anything, because there is nothing to see, there is no spot or blame.
    All those disqualifying feelings that both the child and the adult have felt are the result of a subjective and distorted vision of reality.
    A vision filtered by my own fears, by the fear of rejection, by the sense of unworthiness, self-blaming, the sense of inadequacy respect to maternal and social expectations, the feeling that I am wrong, inopportune to ask to be happy.
    In the dream, my brother tells me that he is willing to accompany me, but not before he has finished eating.
    My Inner Being is always willing to lovingly follow my desires.
    Because he knows that whatever my choice, this will be a happy choice.
    If I align vibrationally with my desire.
    That is the answer to my question, which lies at the heart of the dream scene.
    I asked the universe what the right choice is.
    In fact, there are no wrong choices.
    Whether I decide to maintain my male physicality, or whether I decide to change sex spontaneously or surgically.
    If I believe in my desire, this can only prove to be successful.
    And I will have the unconditional support of Source and the entire Universe.
    Great message, also this one, from my Inner Being.
    Rather than trying to solve a problem that does not exist, through physical action, and therefore going to the hospital, the real solution consists in fully "enjoying" my present time, feeling good about myself, looking at me through the eyes of Source.
    Loving myself.
    And love for myself will have the effect of attracting the love of others towards me.
    There is no hurry.
    The idea of having wasted much of my life and not longer having too much time at my disposal feeds that impatient desire to manifest everything and at once.
    But this haste, these feelings of regret for how it could have been, this sense of having uselessly wasted my life on suffering, this sense of emptiness, dissatisfaction, resignation because I believe that it is now useless and too late, of not being able to recover what has been lost, this feeling of lack of full realization is certainly not a good starting point to manifest what I desire.
    On the contrary, resistance means that I waste even more time and feel increasingly frustrated and discouraged by this.
    I have to take my own time, fully and intensely enjoying every moment of my present, of my life.
    That is the key message.
    I can't relive the past but I can create the present and the future I want.
    "Enjoy the emotional journey" is the message of Source.
    Trying to feel wellbeing now attracts more wellbeing tomorrow.
    My brother, in the dream, wants to tell me to savour my "dish" without fear, worries, anguish, feelings of guilt, incompleteness, inadequacy.
    There areno spots.
    In the dream I have the unpleasant feeling that my brother underestimates the urgency of taking medical care, he takes it easy.
    In fact, I should do the same thing in the light of what I know now.
    I must begin to "underestimate" to "minimize" and no longer "pay attention" to the spots I don't have, which simply don't exist.
    In my dream I cry out in the face to my brother that I need to understand the "cause" of those spots.
    But what's the point in knowing this supposed "cause" in the light of the awareness that everything I turn my attention to is recreated it in my life?
    If I want answers, starting from the assumption that there is a problem to be solved, those answers that I am looking for will never come.
    I will continue to stagger in the dark of uncertainty.
    Abraham do not recommend the analytical analysis of our dreams because, in doing so, I focus on frustrating details that generate resistance.
    My personal power lies in the present, and it is counterproductive to try to go back to the genesis of the "problem", to the triggering factor, to the scientific or social or biological, environmental or family cause that has led me to be who I am now.
    Soneone who is uniquely different.
    And that was my desire before I came forth.
    And I would say that I have fully and successfully manifested it.
    There has been no unwanted cause, Abraham says.
    Thinking of understanding the origin of the cause is to admit that there has been a mistake, an error, but that is not the case.
    Everything went according to my desires.
    Before I became incarnate, I wanted to be in some way different from others and to be for them an example of freedom, unconditional love.
    My desire has taken on one of the possible, multiple forms of human expression of diversity, that one of transgenderism.
    My desire has taken on one of the possible, multiple forms of human expression of diversity, that of transgenderism.
    In the second part of the dream I find myself climbing a flight of stairs, together with a woman.
    This refers to the desired "rise" of unconscious content at the level of consciousness.
    From bottom to top.
    Source is always with me, on my side, it never abandons me.
    It accompanies me in the progressive (steps climbed one at a time) acquiring awareness of what I fear and have repressed in the unconscious and in the progressive rise of my vibration.
    And in the dream we climb the stairs.
    Every time I release even a minimum of resistance, I achieve a somewhat higher vibration frequency.
    My brother-in-law is the essence of selfishness for me.
    It is clear why I choose to dream of him.
    He represents the child's healthy,selfish impulses, those aimed at the satisfaction of pleasure.
    Those one I repressed "below".
    That's why I look at my brother-in-law from above.
    But those selfish impulses against which I feel hostile,defensive feelings, they actually are not at all my "enemies", being the truest and most"friend-ly" part of myself.
    This explains why, in my dream, my brother-in-law, smiles at me smiles in a friendly way.
    Abraham say "Ask and you will be given".
    In my dream, instead of knocking on the main door, I unnecessarily complicate my life and try to barely reach a little window.
    Everything is so simple: I just have to knock on the front door and it will be open to me.
    What does all this mean in terms of Abraham's teachings?
    That,from the very beginning, I wouls have been able to manifest full happiness in all areas of my life.
    And this regardless of my particular or alternative psychossexual development that has led me to be a different person from the others, the majority.
    The lack of awareness about who I really am has unnecessarily complicated things and life for me.
    All of us have the same starting potential, the same ability to manifest whatever we want, the same ability to create deliberately.
    This is the message inherent in the scene.
    I don't need to complicate everything with my resistant thoughts or better I don't have to see everything more complicated because of my resistance.
    Everything that is effort, hard, that is not spontaneous and easy, does not lead to alignment.
    Also when I think I'm not doing enough to align, I create new resistance.
    Abraham tell us not to take everything too seriously, to relax, to tune in on the vibrational frequency of well-being, to think that everything will always work well for us and that we are on the right path that will lead to the sure manifestation of what we want.
    In the dream,my sister open the door for us.
    Two things to say about this.
    The first one is that every time I ask it is given to me, that every time I knock someone will open.
    The second one is that every time I release,in the sense that I break down the wall of resistance that I raised between me and my desire, I vibrationally open the door to well-being.
    In the dream ,my sister tells me that my mother fell but, at the same time, she reassures me, telling me that she is recovering and that she's hungry again.
    Who does my sister represent?
    I would be tempted to answer that she is the SuperEgo which wants me to feel guilty.
    But it is also Source that wants to reassure me that my mother is well.
    That I don't need to worry or feel guilty.
    She is alive and kicking.
    My mother actually died because of a fall.
    The" fall" refers to "falling down" on a vibrational level, which can be experienced by me in an exaggeratedly "lethal"way.
    It is not the end of the world if there are times when I vibrate low.
    My power always is in the now, at this precise moment, and therefore I can always raise my vibration at any time.
    Source also wants to make me understand that I am doing well, that I'm on the right path of vibrational "healing", that I'm "recovering" at the level of dominant vibration.
    Source wants to reassure me, in the dream, and my sister tells me that our mother has started eating again.
    Hunger is one of the vital instincts.
    Like the child's impulse to gain physical pleasure.
    Good sign!
    This means that I am gradually regaining my right to well-being.
    When we begin to vibrate high, we feel all the joy of living life fully, intensely.
    We regain possession of our healthy "hunger" for life.
    Once inside the apartment I talk to a man and explain what happened to me, telling him about my spots.
    It seems that the lesson has not yet been enough for me.
    I talk again about the old story that punctually lowers my vibration.
    But that man, my Inner Being, explains to me that no one pays attention to those "spots" in the Non-Physical.
    Source does not see what I see but who I really am and who I have become, vibrationally speaking.
    It seems clear to me, in the light of what has been analyzed so far, why everyone in the dream minimizes what happened.
    If you don't want something negative to manifest in your life or perpetuate in your reality, simply don't pay attention to it and this will keep its distance.

Source inspires me.

When I interpret my own dreams vibrationally aligb with the vibrational frequency of my Inner Being.

Because I believe in him, in his existence.

The feeling that it is Source which guides me in my dreams makes me feel good, loved, looked after, protected, safe.

It is as if my mental processes receive "information" from my Inner Being.

As if he "suggested" the correct interpretation of the dream content.

The use of words is also "driven" through a wealth of expression that goes beyond my knowledge or what I thought I knew.

It is as if my Inner Being "broadens" my knowledge of expressive language.

I find myself speaking words or expressions that are not usually part of my knowledge.

Everything flows so spontaneously, powerfully and effectively.

Abraham,after all,teach that Esther receives unconscious blocks of thought from them, which she then interprets and translates into words.

This is a more complete interpretation of the first dream.

Dream 1

In the dream I'm on the street, on a sidewalk.
    My mother is with me.
    We are talking about something.
    I guess that she is going to go someplace, but I don't feel like going with her, I don't know the exact reason for that, maybe I think I would be bored, following her, or I would feel uncomfortable in an environment that doesn't suit me.
    I leave her, then,cross the street and go to the opposite sidewalk.
    As I walk away from her, my mother and I continue to maintain visual contact with each other.
    Then I lose sight of her.
    For a moment I am caught by an impulse to reach her again, but then I desist, there is traffic, a car is blocking my passage.
    I go away.
    Now I become aware of my mother's destination.
    I see a procession of people and my mother is about to follow it.
    I am at a crossroads.
    My mother goes along with the procession, on the opposite side of the way that I am about to go.
    Before I turn around the corner, I see a young couple who are petting,coming toward me (she's fondling his package and he's visibly sexually aroused).
    And as I leave the couple behind me, I feel a deep pain in my soul.

Interpretation

(From a psychoanaliical point of view)

That image!
    That image that awakens a deep sorrow of the soul.
    An ancient, nostalgic pain.
    What do I see?
    A man and a woman.
    An affective-erotic relationship between two adult and consenting persons.
    What if they represented a different relationship?
    A mother-child one?
    If so, that woman is my mother and the boy is me or rather the child I was?
    That girl, I can see, she wants the boy, his body, his manhood, his phallus.
    And the boy is visibly sexually aroused.
    I can glimpse his erection through his trousers.
    Does the scene represent the child's desire for his mother?
    When she used to wash or change him and the child had an erection due to the pleasantness of body contact with maternal hands.
    A mother who affectionately welcomes her son's nascent virility.
    That communicates to him that she is proud of his masculinity, that she favours it, touching it, conveying to him the healthy sensation of being accepted in its entirety, as a male, bearer of a willy.
    But things didn't go that way between me and my mother.
    In the dream, for some reason, I walk away from her, even though I am then tempted to reach her again.
    The child was looking for physical, bodily contact with his mother.
    This gave him a sense of well-being.
    The impulse for satisfaction with physical pleasure was powerful.
    But in the dream, I desist, I go away.
    The child had to give up what was pleasurable to him, suppressing those instinctual impulses in the unconscious.
    That procession of people!
    Now I understand!
    It reminds me of a funeral procession.
    The pleasure caused by the maternal body has been unconsciously associated with death by the child.
    That pleasure sought, consciously acted upon, would involve maternal disapproval and therefore her physical, affective abandonment, which would lead to the certain death of the child.
    In the light of what I have just said, it seems clear to me,at this point because, in my dream, I don't want to reach my mother and follow her in the funeral procession.
    In the dream, the image of the young couple is a kind of camouflage of the child's physical desire for his mother.
    The Super-Ego cannot allow such repressed impulses to be recognized by the child at that time or by me,today.
    The Super-Ego is the moral censor of the psyche.
    In the dream I feel my mother's fixated gaze on me.
    The child could not afford to openly desire his mother and I, as an adult, don't even tolerate the idea of wanting my mother from that point of view.
    Instincts that consciousness cannot tolerate,for different reasons, yesterday from today.
    In my dream I find myself at a crossroads and I choose to go in the opposite direction to my mother.
    Since then I, as a potential male and my desire for my mother, as a female, have taken different, opposite paths.
    The fork symbolizes the phallic or genital Freudian phase in which one learns to become male or female.
    Since then, our paths split forever and in the opposite direction: me and my potential heterosexuality.

(In the light of what I've been learning from Abraham)

And from the point of view of Abraham's teachings?
    My mother and I are in the dream.
    I, as a physical extension of my much larger vibrational part, that energetic, invisible part from which I come, Source.
    I come physically, genetically from my mother.
    By analogy, the vibration alignment with the Source evokes the image of the umbilical cord, which binds a mother to her son.
    This bond never ceases to exist, even when the cord is physically cut.
    And the same happens in the relationship between me and my Source.
    Even though I sometimes disconnect with my Inner Being, the gaze of Source is inexorably and lovingly fixated on me.
    In the dream I'm with my mother, that is, I'm aligned with my Source.
    The two opposite sidewalks represent the alignment with Source and the disconnection or detachment from it, when I disconnect with my Inner Being.
    In the dream, my mother must go somewhere, but I decide not to follow her and cross the street, going to the opposite sidewalk.
    Source wants me to "follow" it vibrationally,to release resistance,to let me go confidently to the stream of the river of wellbeing, of pure positive energy.....the procession.
    But it's a funeral procession.
    Of course it is, because that human "river" represents the physical wellbeing that I was looking for as a child and that I unconsciously associated with death.
    In my dream I "resist" the idea of following my mother, I think that won't be the right place for me, but clearly I'm wrong.
    A child should trust its mother, she can't lead it on the wrong path, she knows what is good for it.
    But sadly, in the dream, I'm not aware of what I am doing, of the counterproductive choice that I am making.
    In doing so, I'm practically "turning my back", vibrationally speaking, to my Source and all my desires, I'm moving away from what I really want.
    Why don't I follow her?
    Because I don't think that, following her, I would feel better.
    I probably think that I would be bored, going with her, or that that's not a suitable place for me.
    On the contrary, there is everything I desire,joy, happiness, wellbeing, security, abundance, love.
    And I renounce it all, unknowingly.
    The physical space (the road) between the two sidewalks takes inspiration from one's own life trial, but also from what Abraham call "the emotional journey" that we need to undertake if we want to manifest our desires.
    As I walk away from her, I keep searching my mother's eyes,feeling her gaze fixated on me.
    My vibrational job is to focus my attention on everything I desire and align energetically with the vision that Source has of me and my desires.
    Source is totally of my side and has literally and vibrationally become my own desires.
    But walking away from my mother, I vibrationally disconnect from my Source, opposing resistance to wellbeing, going in the opposite direction to what would make me happy.
    In the dream I feel my mother's gaze fixated on me.
    That's true, Source never takes its eyes off me, and more precisely off all that I have become.
    Because, every time I express a desire, I become something "more", in the sense that I "expand"" within my vibrational escrow.
    Each one of my desires is stored in the expectation of manifesting itself in my physical reality.
    But, at some point, in my dream, I lose sight of my mother.
    In fact, it's me who "loses sight" of Source, who I really am and who I have become, every time my resistance prevails, gets the better of me.
    It's me who looks away from Source and from what I want.
    I remember that, for a moment, I want to join my mother back, but I watch the traffic, I'm afraid of crossing the street, I desist, I go away.
    The scene takes inspiration from my attempts at alignment with Source and from the fact that resistance,that's to say "disconnected thoughts",takes over me.
    And so I desist.
    In the dream my mother follows the procession.
    Source sets an example for me and invites me to follow the flow of pure positive energy, to let myself go to the stream of the river, confident that it will take me where I want to.
    But the crossroads symbolizes the famous double-pointed stick that Abraham talk about.
    I can choose to align or not to align.
    I can choose to make positive or negative thoughts.
    I can choose to confidently let myself go to the flow of wellbeing or to renounce it, remaining in doubt, uncertainty and fear.
    It's my own choice.
    And what do I do in the dream?
    I go around in the opposite direction to the procession, where my mother-Source and everything I desire are.
    And when I do, I feel deep emotional pain.
    All the negative emotions we feel indicate that we are vibrationally moving away from our Inner Being, who we really are, our our desires.
    In the dream the excuse is that petting,young couple.
    I may think the pain I'm feeling is the result of the vision of something I don't have, but that pain is born from disalignment from the fullness of myself.
    The boy and the girl represent my manifested desire for being in a couple,within my vibrational escrow.
    They are already a reality, even if I still can't see them.
    And if they are already a reality, why do I feel that sense of painful lack?
    And the saddest thing is that, every time I focus on what I don't have, I feel frustration and this causes me to go in the opposite direction to what I want to.
    In the dream, the couple is coming toward me.

A more complete interpretation of dream 2 both from a psychoanalitical point of view and from what I feel my Inner Being says to me in my dreams.

I'm having sex with a guy.
    During sexual intercourse I'm surprised that anal penetration isn't as painful as I expected it to be; no difficulty,everything fits together.
    And I feel authentic,intense pleasure.
    To the point that I want to stop.
    The reason?
    I don't like that guy as a man.
    I tell the dream character that I'm afraid someone can catch us having sex.
    I'm lying on the floor and he's lying on top of me.
    Lying along the edge of the wall which leads out to the corridor.
    I stretch my neck to make sure no one is coming.
    I finally ask the guy to "get out of me".
    Now I'm looking for my key.
    A woman is with me.
    I can't find what I'm looking for and tell the woman the key should be in one of my two pairs of pants.
    The woman offers to help me find the key, to my great embarrassment, because she is going to look under a piece of furniture, bending down, where I can see a lot of dust mixed with rubbish.
    What she might think makes me feel uncomfortable,so I justify myself by telling her I had been feeling not well recently.
    While bending down the woman says something,that is "You need to be kind".
    At that point I find myself with a broom in my hand, I'm sweeping away what is a source of embarrassment for me.
    And under the dust layer I discover a beautiful, freshly mowed English lawn of such a bright, intense green.
    I say to the woman that every time I use the vacuum cleaner it gets so clean.
    Someone finally says that the key is in front of the entrance door, which it has always been there, in the usual place.

Interpretation

What's the "key" that leads to the solution of my unconscious conflict?
    That's what I am looking for.
    The right "key".
    The dream mirrors my inner doubts that Source wants to dispel.
    Source wants to "give me clarity".
    In the dream I'm having sex with a guy.
    And I enjoy it.
    But then something takes over inside me.
    Something that I fear and that leads me to the decision to interrupt sexual intercourse.
    But what is this about?
    The Super Ego makes sure that I perceive that guy as someone who does not match my sexual taste.
    But why?
    I'm having sex with him!
    If I didn't like him from the start, I wouldn't have allowed him "to get into me".
    All this is illogical.
    In reality, these are the usual unconscious defensive strategies put in place by the Super Ego, to prevent me from experiencing pleasure in a satisfying, serene, non-conflictual, neurotic way.
    In the dream, in fact, during sexual intercourse, everything fits harmoniously together.
    In fact, I want to and, at the same time, defend myself from pleasure itself.
    The principle of pleasure.
    The reason why I ask that guy to "get out of me" is because I'm afraid my mother can come any minute and catch us having sex.
    The child touched himself in the perennial anguish of being caught by his mother.
    The castrating maternal gaze was introjected by me in the form of Judging Super Ego.
    The sense of pleasure has always lived in me with the fear of being "observed, to be caught off guard or with my hands on my phallus.
    I've got myself with a broom in my hand and this is a clear phallic symbol.
    With a broom you "****", that's my point.
    In fact, my unconscious defensive mechanisms make me believe that I found myself holding that broom in my hand, that I did not deliberately look for it, that I happened to have it in my hand.
    It wasn't my own fault or rather I'm not aware that I actually feel a deep sense of guilt.
    That I suppress in the unconscious
    If the broom is my willy, what is the dirt on the ground?
    The childish defensive strategies make me smile.
    They are still "alive" within me.
    What I perceive as a mixed dust with garbage actually represents the culmination of physical pleasure, ejaculation, the release of sperm at the end of masturbation, which pours out onto the floor.
    And that I tried to hide under the furniture, from that woman's eyes, behind whom I see my mother.
    Now I feel so "dirty"!
    Embarrassed, uncomfortable.
    Caught, vulnerable to the maternal judgment that I fear so much.
    I try to justify myself, to clear myself, saying that I am the victim of a "sick" or unhealthy impulse.
    In fact, in my dream, I say to the woman that I had been ill lately.
    And in my dream, I try to get rid of the "evidence" by sweeping away all that "dirt".
    I want to leave no "trace".
    I want everything to get "clean" or"pure".
    The asexual child, not yet "contaminated" by those "dirty" instinctual impulses aimed at the satisfaction of pleasure.
    That woman who offers to help me find the key symbolizes the loving Source.
    She helps me find the key to the solution to my inner conflict.
    The love of my Source is always present in my dreams.
    She is leading me towards the resolution of my unconscious conflict.
    And she invites me to be "kind" to myself.
    I am gently urged to stop feeling guilty, inadequate to my maternal expectations,"dirty" as I seek pleasure, frightened of physical punishment or possible maternal abandonment, unworthy of receiving my mother's love, prey of a deep sense of rejection for what I really am, for my most authentic nature.
    Under the layer of dust, or rather behind the unconscious manipulations of reality by the Super Ego, my primordial, still alive instinctual impulses coexist with my deepest fears.
    Those "evergreen" impulses which are never "aged" but which, on the contrary, are still alive and active within me, represent the truest and instinctive part of the Self.
    The most authentic part.
    In the dream I am worried about my mother who went out alone and has not yet returned.
    This again mirrors my deep sense of guilt for my mother.
    I am concerned that something bad has happened to her because of me.
    Whenever the child acted on his impulses aimed at satisfying pleasure, he feared to "hurt" his mother and to be abandoned by her.
    The sense of guilt was also generated by hi rage anger towards his parent, whenever his mother prohibited him from touching himself.
    The final message of my Source is so wonderful!
    The key I was looking for has always been inside me or to be looked for inside me.
    Source guides me, through the analysis of my dreams towards the solution of my unconscious conflict.
    Awareness is the key.
    Source inspires me.
    When I interpret my dreams I vibrationally align with the vibrational frequency of my Inner Being.
    Because I believe in him, in his existence.
    The feeling that it is Source that guides me in dreams makes me feel good, loved, followed, protected, safe.
    It is as if my mental processes receive "information" from my inner Being.
    The use of words is also "driven" through a wealth of expression that goes beyond my knowledge or what I thought I knew.
    It is as if my Inner Being "broadens" my knowledge of expressive language.
    I find myself speaking words or expressions that are not usually part of my knowledge.
    Everything flows so spontaneously, powerfully and effectively.
    Abraham teach that Esther receives unconsciouslesly blocks of thought from them, which she then interprets and translates into words.

When I dream I re-emerge at the level of the Non-physical-It is like returning to the source, to the fullness of myself, to the origins.
    At that moment,the encounter with everything I desire takes place.
    The encounter with everything that is within the Vortex, my vibrational escrow, which I created myself, making wishes throughout my entire physical existence.
    This is what happens when we die.
    And what do I find inside my vibrational escrow?
    My fully manifested desire, manifested in a totally satisfying way.
    Then why, in my dream, I don't like the boy?
    Because I feel he's not the right one for me?
    Yet, during sexual intercourse, I feel pleasure.
    I can't deny it.
    Is it about giving up pleasure?
    In my dream, am I bringing myself to believe that the boy is not my type to have an excuse to ask him to get out of me?
    Maybe, more or less unconsciously,I'm convinced that sex between men is wrong?
    Or maybe I think it is wrong for me to have sex with a man, as a man, or rather with a male body?
    Is this a defensive mechanism that makes me find a second excuse in my dream, which is, the fear that someone might come at any moment?
    In the dream I am surprised that I don't experience any pain during sexual intercourse, I am surprised that everything goes smoothly and harmoniously.
    In my escrow,inside my vortex "everything fits together".
    My ideal partner is in there.
    He has been assembled by the universe and he is the perfect partner for me, made especially for me, created by myself during this physical life, always developing new preferences in this regard, always adding new details.
    In the dream, the intercourse takes place in a harmonious, intense, pleasant and satisfying way.
    Clearly, harmony reigns in the vortex, that same harmony that I feel during the sexual act itself.
    In the dream it's evident that I don't recognize that man I myself have helped to create, that man who represents my ideal partner.
    If, on the one hand, it's legitimate to have personal tastes because, according to Abraham, we have entered the world to develop preferences, on the other hand I focus too much on details; I want him straight, not gay, and what about my male genitals and so on.
    But all these details become superfluous in the light of the awareness that my "He" has already been manifested on a virtual level.
    He is within my vibrational escrow, he's the perfect man for me and he loves me as I am.
    His characteristics, which I have identified over time and collected in the vortex, fit perfectly with my ideal man and my emotional needs.
    In my dream I stop the intercourse because I feel that man is not for me.
    Whenever I focus too much on the frustrating details concerning the man I would like to manifest or my relationship with him, I slow down his physical manifestation.
    These thoughts act as resistance.
    In the dream I'm afraid someone can catch us having sex.
    Fear of social judgment leads me me to stop sexual intercourse,in my dream.
    And it's this idea of how people expect me to be, along with the fear of being fully myself, which blocks the manifestation of what I desire: a serene and happy couple life.
    As a child, probably my female gender identity, within a male body, has not been able to evolve, develop through a healthy and balanced self-acceptance, in relation to the outside world.
    The child I was may have perceived people's hostility towards two men who love each other and have sexual intercourse.
    From there, the fear of being fully myself, the fear of not being accepted as I am.
    Unless I change sex.
    What I really am and what I desire are wrong
    Who I really am and what I want is wrong in people's eyes.
    I am doing something that is unacceptable to society.
    And this has led me to the terror of putting myself out there , in a sort of renunciation of a full life.
    The idea that, in order to be accepted, I must fall within the social canons,of having to be a woman to all intents and purposes, in the relationship with a man, "interrupts", in the sense that it lowers my dominant vibration and prevents me from feeling good about myself, in my uniqueness.
    This all explains why I don't like that man, in the dream.
    In reality I think too much, I dwell on "disturbing" details, which have nothing to do with me, because everything has already been manifested in a harmonious and satisfying way for both of us,my ideal man and me,within my vortex.
    I don't need to think about "hows", but concentrate on what I feel, that makes me feel good, everything else is superfluous and "disturbs" pure desire.
    In the dream I ask the boy to get out of me because someone might come.
    Because of my fears and negative thoughts, I "interrupt the perfect interlocking" that was created.
    I keep myself from me what I desire and I do so unconsciously.
    That flow of wellbeing that Abraham speaks about, that is constantly flowing towards me and would like to flow through me, in the dream It does, but then I ask it to get out of me, to flow out.
    In the second part of the dream I'm looking for a key.
    What does this research represent and what does the key symbolize?
    Perhaps I wonder what the right choice is?
    Keeping my male body or changing sex.
    If I keep my male body and manifest the ideal man for me, who worships me for what I am, where is the problem?
    And what if I want to change sex?
    Only through a physical metamorphosis, of course.
    I'm looking for the "right" key.
    But actually that key is already in my possession.
    The key to knowledge seen as awareness.
    I am now aware that any choice is legitimate and will be fully manifested.
    The important thing for me is to align with that choice,that I have no doubt.
    But since doubts exist in me, then the right key is to concentrate on my ideal man and feel wellbeing in imagining him, in desiring him.
    That's the key!
    My ideal man has already been manifested and he adores me for who I am, for my uniqueness, which makes he feel fully realized.
    I am what he wants,the woman he desires.
    That woman in my Source in the dream.
    The key may be in on of the two pants.
    The two possible choices are highlighted again:
    Being unable to decide which is the right choice, the most achievable, but also the choice between positive and negative thinking.
    In my doubt I "lose" my key, that is, the solution to my dilemma.
    I can't see it but, in the dream, it has always been there.
    I need to focus on my pure desire and forget about the details.
    The result will be that I will be loved no matter how I am physically, no matter how I choose.
    That woman, my Source, wants to help me find the right key, she wants to awaken my awareness of the fact that the key has always been there, inside me, even if I don't see it and become confused and have doubts.
    Whichever choice I make, from my human perspective, it must be clear to me that I have already chosen, unconsciously, throughout my entire existence, that ideal man, who is already a reality and who is ready to come into my life, to love me, if I let him do.
    Within my vortex, the universe has already assembled all the co-operative components that have merged into the creation of the perfect man for me.
    Indeed there is no choice to make, I simply have to be myself and concentrate on what I want.
    Everything else will work itself out.
    I believe that, at this point, it is an important and essential step for me to affirm that I have decided, in the light of what has been analyzed through my dreams, to be true to myself, to my psychophysical uniqueness and to expect to be loved and desired precisely by virtue of this uniqueness.
    Once again the symbolism of dirt, rubbish, dust, in this case under the furniture.
    I am ashamed of myself, of waht I am?
    Do I feel inappropriate, inadequate?
    Do I feel unpresentable in the eyes of the world?
    Do I feel embarrassed because of my male physicality in contrast to the inner image I have of myself?
    Do I feel uncomfortable in relation to the rest of mankind?
    All that dust, all that rubbish, that dirty represent the resistance that is nourished by my wrong beliefs, my thoughts of inadequacy, which is strengthened by my negative and misleading expectations, which translate into the idea of not being able to be loved and desired as I am.
    This acts like a patina of dirt in front of my eyes.
    In the dream it is clear that I am afraid of what the woman might think of me.
    I've always feared people's judgements, the look of society that considers me inadequate and therefore unworthy of having everything that the vast majority of people have by natural right.
    I can't expect to be happy, I'm wrong, unpleasant in the eyes of others, just as unpleasant is all that is considered dirty.
    I find myself thinking a lot about justifying myself to others about what I am.
    Abraham, however, teach me that I did not come forth to justify my identity, my choices, my very existence.
    I don't need to give any justification to anyone, it is time for me to stop it.
    My example of authenticity may be important for others,instead.
    Being true to myself and in relating to others, with the intimate conviction that I am worthy of love, attributing value and dignity to my uniqueness.
    I am not an mistake, something incomplete or sick, faulty, an imitation of the original.
    In the dream, I justify the dirt by saying that I had been sick.
    My job is "to sweep away" resistance represented by my negative misleading beliefs and in my dream I see myself with a broom, with which I try to get rid of the dust.
    I have buried under the dust, which has accumulated over time, my love and sexual life.
    In other words, my love and sex life has made dust, cobwebs.
    And this all because of my mistaken beliefs, which have manifested in my reality, which have become my truth, but which are not truths at all, but that layer of dust makes me blind to the real truth.
    In the dream, under the dust layer, I see the lawn that strikes me for its freshly bright,young green.
    That's who I really am.
    That lawn.
    My desire is alive in my vortex, always young, pulsating with life, it seems so beautiful, intense.
    Inside the vortex there is the vibrational version of myself, of what I have become, which thrives like that lawn.
    That green makes me think of youth, when we think that everything is possible, when we believe in our dreams, when we are closer to the vision of the Source.
    In the meantime I see myself with the broom in my hand, trying to sweep away all the dust.
    In the dream I say,"When I use the vacuum cleaner, the floor is again that wonderful lawn".
    When I clean up the dominant vibration, my thoughts and beliefs about it, I rediscover my true self, the very self of the origins, when I still believed in my dreams.
    In my dream, my Source tells me that I need to be kind to myself, that I don't need to be ashamed of what I am, that I do not need to justify myself before the world, that I just need to love myself, to respect myself for my different uniqueness. to feel worthy of love and desire.
    Wonderful is the message of love that my Source sends me through the dream!
    "Love yourself as I love you".
    Acknowledge your value, your worthiness.

Dream 3

I'm walking along a street and, at some point, I realize that, in the distance, a very high wave has risen and is moving forward towards me.
    Now there is a guy with me, we are under a building and we try to climb up a wall, which has a crack to which I cling to pull myself a little bit more up.
    We wait for the arrival of the giant wave and hopefully the wave doesn't overwhelm us.
    I see a girl with us.
    She's standing there quietly on the street.
    She is not looking for a way to save her life, to avoid the big wave.
    She is quiet,cheerful, I would say.
    In short, she behaves like someone who is not afraid of imminent danger at all.
    But here comes what we expected and feared, but more than a wave it looks like a river flowing slowly and overwhelming the beautiful girl. dragging her with it.
    Finally, I fondle the boy down below , but he seems annoyed and I exclaim "But why? I never say anything".

Interpretation

In the dream I fondle the boy's package and, at the same time, I expect, any minute, a huge catastrophe.
    A threat of imminent death.
    The little boy who touched his willy lived with fear of physical punishment and abandonment of his mother, which would lead him to certain death.
    A child cannot survive without his mother's love and care.
    The child is emotionally and practically dependent on the parent.
    The river overflows and drags the girl away.
    This scene reveals two fundamental feelings that the child felt every time he followed the impulse to gain physical pleasure through genital manipulation.
    First of all, he felt guilty because, disobeying the maternal prohibitions, he made her mother suffer, to the point of potentially causing his mother's death.
    Secondly, he feared the abandonment of his mother.
    But there is also a third feeling that the dream reflects.
    The child was angry at his parent whenever she didn't allowed hun touch himself.
    But he was forced to suppress his aggressive feelings in the unconscious.
    In other words, the death of that woman (or mother) is feared on the one hand and desired by the child on the other.
    In dreams, everything hides other meanings, which must be figured out and interpreted.
    That very high wave that I perceive as threatening echoes the erection of the penis.
    The child, every time he had an erection due to contact with the maternal body, was reprimaned by his mother as if it were inappropriate and that is how he began to associate, more or less unconsciously, his little nap with the threat of abandonment.
    And in the dream I try to escape, to save myself, to move away from the danger that is hanging over me.
    The child in me tends to "distance himself" from what he wants, from the principle of pleasure.
    Or rather, try to get the pleasure indirectly, projecting himself into a masturbatory liberating fantasy.
    The child "clings" so to speak,to the phallus of the other kid and feels pleasure indirectly.
    The pleasure of the other, in fantasy, becomes his own, in reality.
    He divides his person into two.
    On the one hand, he projects himself into fantasy, transforming himself into his mother and therefore into a male without a penis, imagining the other male abusing him sexually.
    On the other hand, in reality,he gives himself pleasure by masturbating.
    In this way he deludes himself of "avoiding" the maternal threat.
    Because, in erotic fantasy, he remains faithful to his mother's prohibitions, he remains pure, he doesn't act on his desider, he is only a victim of the other, abusing him.
    He thus feels a feeling of liberation, averting the threat of abandonment, feeling legitimately entitled to experience pleasure in reality.
    But he also feels a sense of revenge towards his mother, recovering with force the phallus that she took away from him.
    "Acting" also his anger towards the parent.
    In short, it rebalances the dynamics and recreates them to his advantage.
    After all, that was how it had to go.
    In the dream, I cling to that crack on the wall to pull myself up and avoid the wave and at the same time fondle the boy's package.
    As I have already explained, the child "clings", so to speak, to the phallus of the other child and feels pleasure indirectly, deluding himself to avoid the maternal threat.
    Actually, it's just like" grasping at straws" just like I do, in my dream trying to climb up that wall.
    Finally, I find myself touching the boy's private parts, but he seems to be annoyed by that and I exclaim "But why? I never say anything!".
    Actually, I project on the boy the maternal disapproval or maybe the boy is only the Super Ego who wants to make me feel guilty.
    "I never say anything" refers to the fact that the child, suppressing in the unconscious his instinctual impulses aimed at the satisfaction of pleasure, stopped "giving them a voice"
    Since then, these have "no longer had a say", they have no "right of speech", they have been silenced,they have been muted forever.
    And when they try to get back to the consciousness level, the Super Ego is always ready to send them back down.

Once again the element of imminent danger, which is incumbent on me.
    That imagined, feared,expected catastrophe, that I create myself, with my fears, with my negative expectations, with my human vision of reality.
    I'm waiting for the end of everything.
    That wave that I perceive as threatening represents, in reality, the flow of pure positive energy that is constantly flowing towards me, to deliver to me everything I desire and that has already been manifested on a vibrational level.
    It is clear that my fear distorts the reality of things, in the dream, but also in reality.
    The reality that I observe every day around me is only a fictitious, temporary, self-created reality.
    But there is a second reality, a virtual, vibrational one, which is the real reality of what I have become within my vortex.
    Two realities travelling in parallel.
    Two realities that I create myself.
    Abraham teach me that I should abandon myself with confidence to the current of the river. sure that it will take me where I want to go.
    I do not need to fear the advancing wave towards me.
    That's, in fact, the river of wellbeing of Source which flows towards me to take me all I've been asking over time.
    Mine is only a distorted perception, which transforms a calm river into a giant and threatening wave.
    I fear, instead, to be overwhelmed and perceive the wave as a threat to my very life, existence.
    In the dream, the wave rises very high.
    And, in the light of what I learned from Abraham, I can guess why.
    That river of pure positive energy vibrates at a high vibrational frequency, on which I should tune, if I want to receive everything I desire.
    On the contrary, I am afraid of it in my dream.
    But what actually frightens me?
    It is clear, at this point, that I fear I can't be able to vibrate so high.
    And trust and certainty play a decisive role in the manifestation of my desires.
    When I believe I reach the vibrational frequency of my Source and desires.
    In other words, it is my big dreams that terrorize me, vibrating high.
    In the dream, therefore, I run away from the river of wellbeing of Source, that river that flows inexorably behind me, that wants to reach me and flow through me not to overwhelm me.
    Resistance, that is to say, my fears, my uncertainties, vibrationally move me away from everything I most desire.
    It is like chasing my own tail, a vicious circle that I will need to break if I want to manifest my desires.
    In other words, both the universe and the Source play their part, but it is clear that I must play mine too.
    Resistance feeds on my negative thoughts, my catastrophic expectations, it is strengthened by my concerns, my human "low" emotions.
    What is the wall on which I try to climb?
    And who is that guy who is beside me along the attempted climb?
    He is clearly my Inner Being, who is always on my side and never abandons me.
    He sets an example to me,he acts a guide.
    The message of the dream scene is evident.
    There is always a way to handle it, things can only turn out well for you.If you stay positive, if you firmly believe in yourself, in Source and in the laws of the universe, step by step,you will go up the emotional scale and raise your vibration.
    From distrust and fear (low emotions) to security and joy (high emotions).
    Each vibrational small step, advancement is important, do not underestimate it.
    Just as a trekking enthusiast would do on a rock face.
    He doesn't lose heart, he knows that, sooner or later, step by step, he will reach the top, it's just a matter of time.
    But in the meantime, he enjoys his climb.
    And that is what Abraham teach.
    I have come to the world to develop preferences, with the intimate certainty of having the ability to let them "flow" into my physical reality and, at the same time, to enjoy every moment of my emotional journey, which will lead me to the manifestation of what I desire, that is, the goal, the summit of the mountain.
    In the dream, thanks to that small crack in the wall, I manage to raise myself a little and escape the danger.
    Whenever I vibrate a little higher, no danger can overwhelm me.
    It is the famous "gap" that Abraham speak of.
    Even the smallest relief has the power to make me feel a little better and raise my vibration.
    But there is,at the same time, a second interpretation for that "gap".
    This is also the well known "trunk" to which I cling so as not to be dragged away by the stream of the river, which would lead me to certain death to "croak", as I said before.
    Now I know that this is not the case.
    My vibrational job, what Abraham call "Step 3" is to let myself go with confidence to the stream of the river, sure that it will take me where I want to go.
    It is, therefore, advisable that I "let go", waiting with joyful, confident expectation the advancement of the river, aware that this will not overwhelm me, that its intent is to take me where I want to, to deliver everything I have been asking for.
    "Ask and you will be given", Abraham say.
    Unfortunately, my expectation is that the river will overwhelm me.
    Clinging at the crack is equivalent to resisting, in the sense that I oppose resistance to wellbeing that wants to flow into my physical reality.
    In the dream, that beautiful girl represents Source.
    She is not afraid of the river's advancing at all, she is serene, quiet, playful.
    In other words, she doesn't seem like someone who expects to be overwhelmed by events at any moment.
    This is the perception I have of the girl, in the dream.
    Clearly, Source wants to set an example to me, showing a confident and relaxed attitude in my eyes.
    And she encourages me to follow her example, to let myself go with confidence, to expect good, not an irreversibly fatal catastrophe.
    And, in fact, here comes the placid river that takes away the carefree, cheerful girl.
    That beautiful girl, however, might also be my desire to be physically a woman.
    That desire that has already been expressed on a vibrational level, within my vortex.
    Source itself has become literally the beautiful girl.
    My job is to align with both: the vision of my Inner Being and my desire for physical femininity.
    Source already sees what I have become, her gaze is fixated on the cheerful girl.
    The beautiful girl is already a reality, although I still can't see her with my physical, human eyes.
    But I can, however, imagine it, I can feel it through the emotions created by inner images.
    As Abraham teach the universe cannot distinguish between reality and imagination.
    If I imagine how I would like to appear and feel real, authentic wellbeing in projecting myself into those scenes, those images that create intense positive emotions, the universe, in the long run, will no longer make a distinction between fiction and reality and will work for assembling all the cooperative components, transforming that imagined reality into physical reality.
    "That which is like unto itself, is drawn" say Abraham.
    So what I imagine becomes exactly my reality.
    Because, at that point, two signals,with the same vibrational frequency, will get to the universe: Source's, which is focused on the woman I have become, within my vortex, and mine,imagining the woman I would like to become.
    As a result, the universe has no choice but confirm those two identical signals.
    One thing that strikes me, in my dream, is the confrontation between what I first perceive as enormous,the giant wave and the vision of that placid river at the end, which reduces the threat of the river itself.
    One more important message or teaching in the dream.
    Everything turns out to be far less disastrous than I expected.
    In other words, it is inevitable that everything will evolve in harmony with my desires, that everything will end up well for me, that everything will take me where I really want to go.
    In the dream, however, the boy seems to be annoyed by me for fondling him down below.
    Once again the idea of being wrong, inappropriate, inadequate.
    The idea of social condemnation and maternal disappointment regarding the active search for physical pleasure through genital manipulation.
    In the dream, in fact, I show a male body and dare touch another male's package.
    As a matter of fact, my perception of what happens in the dream is distorted, subjective, filtered by my fears and expectations.
    If the boy who, lets we forget, represents my Inner Being, seems to be annoyed, it is because he would have liked me to abandon myself to the stream of the river.
    Source never feels negative feelings towards me, of any kind.
    Neither in reality nor in dreams.
    In reality, I project my fear of social disapproval and maternal prohibitions into the boy.
    Only becoming a physical woman am I allowed to touch men's packages.
    But the boy, in the dream, wants me to understand that this is not the case.
    If he seems to be annoyed,upset, is because that's not how he sees it.
    And he wants me to become aware of it.
    Source wants me to feel free to pursue my dreams, whatever they may be.
    But my desire must come from a personal, authentic preference that is not driven by social judgment and pressure.
    The dream contains within itself the two desires: on the one hand, the boy and I, me with a masculine physicality, and on the other hand, the beautiful girl.
    To me the choice to follow what I prefer, which is always legitimate and achievable from the perspective of Source.
    But becoming biologically, naturally, spontaneously a woman, through a physical metamorphosis seems to me to be that "big,impossible dream" to manifest.
    When, on the other hand, Abraham constantly insist that there is no difference between manifesting a button and a castle.
    I therefore have no choice but to adopt the same perspective as Source, to vibrationally align with the vision of my Inner Being.
    That's the right key and my own job