Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling really good- and IN that, Unwanted swims in? Thatīs to bridge your belief.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Feeling really good- and IN that, Unwanted swims in? Thatīs to bridge your belief.

Contrast in the middle of flying high:
    How Source guides us to bridge our beliefs

Esther, on this day, had a particularly good meditation (...) and towards the end of the 15 minutes, she received what she knows is a download of thought. She knew she was perceiving it from broader perspective, as it wasnīt anything that she had been thinking about, at all. And it involved some people that she has known, and had some interaction with, on one of her houses, some years ago. And as the thought came about them, -now,

this thought swam in, on the current of pure, positive energy.
    She KNEW IT FOR SURE.

But because the subject-matter was something that she had a vibration, that she had left in a different place, it swam in and she found the OTHER thought
    (the unwanted one) right in the middle of meditation!

This thought felt really good- until she focused upon the SUBJECT of the thought, and then the thought that was activated before, when she had last left this thought, became activated and sort of had a little dance.

It was SO interesting to Esther! Right in the middle of meditation, which is a quieted mind, she is contemplating: "So, I KNOW this thought was pure positive energy. And then, I messed it up with THIS thought!" And her question was (...) "Abraham, how did that happen?? If I was pure positive energy- and in my pure positive energy, I had this thought, then how could it go south, so fast?"

And we say: Because your vibration- relative to subjects, is right where you last left it.
    And we were GUIDING her returning to the love for this people, that is NATURAL to her,
    -rather than remembering, where the relationship last left.

And she was so exited when she completely came out of meditation,
    she KNEW that this was a BRIDGING OF BELIEF.

And further she knew, because sheīs been hearing us say: When you get tuned in, and you are in the receiving mode, your IB will lead you to the path of least resistance. Well, if there is resistance on the path, sometimes it is helpful to you, from your highflying disc, from your connection with source-energy, to shine some light on something that does have some resistance, to release the resistance from it!

And thatīs what happened for the most part. That subject is not the same subject, that it was before.

San Diego Ca Workshop August 2017, from the clipAbraham Hicks 2017 New ~ Positive thoughts gain momentum unless you slow them down

This piece of contrast that you hate,
    is the very thing that you asked for on a vibrational level
    in order to bring clarity to you -
    that you want more than life itself.

San Diego Jan. 2015

This is always true: What I think and how I feel, and what manifests, is always a vibrational match. But here's the big kicker: What manifests isn't manifesting instantaneously. So, you've got all this buffer of time leeway that makes you sloppy...

If you thought a negative thought, and a brick would instantly fall on your head every time, you'd clean up your thinking.

But you're not here to be punished about your thinking.
    You're here to use your thinking— and your focus— to create.

---Abraham

Strive to REVEL in your contrast and in the questions!

Are you enjoying the new desires, that are continually born
    as a result, of what you are living?

Are you getting better and better, at focusing yourself, into ALIGNMENT with your desire? Are you finding that your beliefs, that do not match your desires, are falling by the wayside? -And being replaced by more and more focused, intentional thought?

So, are you discovering that the contrast that comes is VALUABLE?
    That it comes to help you (...) focus yourself into GREATER CLARITY, doesnīt it?

Are you at the point yet where you are appreciating the question- even before the answer has come?
    Not yet, ah?
    (laughter) Are you at the place where you are appreciating the problem, BEFORE the solution has come?

Can you hear as when we say: You can get so good at this, that you will revel in the questions, and the problems, AS MUCH AS YOU DO with the answers and the solutions- because it is all a part of the process of your expansion and evolution!

Opening of the cruise, Caribbean Cruise 2015

CONTRAST IS A GIFT

We are going to take this conversation into a place where it has never been before.
    (...) THIS is where this conversation of deliberate creation has now evolved to! (...) consider this for a moment, just let this sentiment settle into you, so that you can really feel it, in the way that yo mean it.

WHAT IF, the very contrast that you think you donīt want,
    is a gift of the Vortex, moving in to your Grid.

What if, the Grid is filling in WITH THE NEXT LOGICAL STEP -given the whole, of who you are and what you want? (...) what if, if the contrast that you think you donīt want is NOT something that you donīt want, youīr not being tested by it.

Itīs a piece of information, itīs a piece of experience,
    in order to help you formulate with greater clarity
    WHAT YOU ARE WANTING!

And since you are expanding beings, since we are all eternal beings- then, donīt you think itīs time for us to EMBRACE the contrast? And in doing so, donīt you think itīs time to embrace your own worthiness and to stop condemning yourself, when you stand in a place that you or someone else would deem not perfect?

Donīt you wanna say- those beatings, or that experience- the thing I thought I did not want,
    was something ATTRACTED by the BEST part of me,
    -NOT attracted by the worst part of me!

THATīS THE PIECE WE WANTED TO STICK IN, HERE!

Orlando, March 2013

Standing in Contrast means, standing on the leading Edge

When you are exploring contrast,
    we want you to remind yourself: I am not doing something wrong standing in this contrasting place. I am doing something leading edge. I am doing something more refining. I am doing something more specific.

I am not standing in a wrong place.
    I am standing in a right place.

Excerpted from Orlando, FL on 1/11/14

Moving through Contrast is on the path of least resistance.

Reality- often- causes you to throw stuff on your path, that keeps you from moving into the direction of what you really want! We just want you to understand, that youīr doing it!

(...You are where you are, and source always calls you towards what you want...) and isnīt it logical, that- as youīr being called, on your path of least resistance, that if youīve got a bunch of resistance on your path- that some of the resistance youīve been called through, might not feel so good, as youīr coming through it?

Whoo, thatīs really worth thinking about it, isnīt it! Which means- now this is what we REALLY wanna say, we REALLY want you to hear this:

That sometimes, your own, beloved, brilliant pure positive energy inner being
    is calling you right through stuff you do not want,
    ON YOUR WAY to what you do want!

-Ahhhhhhh!!!!
    Itīs THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE!

(...) Itīs the path of least resistance, and you are where you are. So donīt ask yourself to suddenly be some place youīr not- youīr gonna move from where you are, so sometimes resistance is seen by you.

But as long you have this knowing, that you are moving, and that it IS getting better and better- and better and better and better and better and better... you see, you didnīt say "Oh, Iīll go to the leading edge! Iīll go to this time-space-reality, where everything that is expansion is born from- but donīt give me ANY resistance!"

You didnīt say that. Because you know,
    that knowing what you donīt want is NECESSARY to focus you into what you do want!

Itīs ALL part of it!
    You just never expected to get BIG gaps, between it, you see.

Abraham, Fort Lauderdale 2015

More about the "Path of least resistance" here:
    New emphasis in the teaching! Abe make a proposal: TRY THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE.

Problem-Solving

(After a long "rampage" for problem-solving in the solution-oriented mode

Let us ask you: Can there be any pleasure in problem-solving? We think so!
    -Pleasure in clarifying.
    -Pleasure, in identifying more clearly what you want.

Milking a problem- we donīt recommend it in a really big way, but clarification is a good thing! And thatīs why you all said: "Weīll come into a time-space-reality, with others who want different things. Iīll come into a time-space-reality, with others who believe different things."

Because in the DIFFERENCES, there is opportunity for you, to personally clarify.
    And so, call it "problem-solving" or "life-clarifying", it doesnīt matter.

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

The more resistance, the more fun the game!

...You know what?
    The more resistance, the more fun the game!
    And ask anybody who ever played the game of a great obstacle-course.

Iow, the more resistance, the clearer you get! The better you get. The more powerful you become. The more help you get, from nonphysical.

Because this is for sure: YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

Alaskan Cruise, July 2015

I will never again defend where I am
    as if where I am is "wrong".

South-Pacific-Cruise, 2015