Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: What IS resistance?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    No matter how "right" you feel in your disconnection...

So, in your moment of fear, or in your moment of hate, even though there are circumstances where everyone would agree that you are utterly justified in your temporary disconnecting from who you really are,

there is no value, and nothing good has ever come from that feeling.

Abe

The floating Cork- Analogy:
    It's NORMAL that you feel good!

The analogy that we offered you about the cork floating, or about you holding it under the water, is the most poignant, practical vision that we could give you. Because it speaks more clearly than anything we have offered to help you to understand, that

-it is natural for you to soar.
    -It is natural for you to find success.
    -It is natural for you to feel joy.
    -It is natural for you to feel passion.
    -It is natural for you to live success.

It is unnatural for you to feel discomfort!
    It is unnatural for you to feel guilt.
    It is unnatural for you to feel fear.
    It is unnatural for you to feel failure.
    It is unnatural for you to feel not worthy!

So what we want you to do over the next few days, if it is your wanting to connect with who you really are, we want you to be aware of the negative emotion that you hold, because the negative emotion that you hold is giving you the keys to understanding how you are keeping yourself from the Well-being that is natural.

And rather than recoiling at negative emotion, we want you to praise your sensitivity to it. We want you to feel exhilaration when you acknowledge negative emotion.

We want you to say, "Ah, this is so good: I feel so bad. -Because in my awareness of how I am feeling, my Guidance System is alive and well! In this awareness of negative emotion, I can feel that right now I'm holding something in my attention that is causing me to offer a vibrational signal that is apart from who I am. And as long as I do that I am separated from who I am, from the clarity, from the wellness, from the knowing, from the being of who I am."

-Abe

You're so enamored with your physicality!

You're so enamored with your physicality!
    You say,
    "Abraham, I can see and I can smell. I can taste and I can feel, I can touch! I'm tactile. Look around me! HERE is my world!"

And we say, You're only looking at a small part of your world.
    You're looking at the so-far manifested part of your world!

You are looking at the world YOU have allowed to become, based on the vibration that you chronically hold to, based on your beliefs. -
    But your physical manifested world COULD match this vortex of creation that you've been adding to all day every day!

You could be standing in this physical body, you could be a worthy feeling being. You could feel secure. You could be mobile. You could be flexible. You could be incredibly prosperous. You can be the creator of your own reality.

You just have to understand the two vibrational realities that are going on, and you've got to make them match.

-Abe 6/11/09

Brilliant downspiral

HS:
    (I) know, there is no bottom, how deep things can go. It can get worse and worse and worse and worse...

Abe:
    Yah, that's what happens with brilliant people. Brilliant people remember all the details!

from the clip
    Abraham & Esther Hicks  How to raise vibration when quarreling with lover