Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: What IS resistance?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    thank you halcyon1!

Fear of Unknown?

HS:
    How do we get over the fear of the unknown? Why does it keep coming up, this wall, my resistance?

Abe:
    Why are you calling it a wall? -Because it feels permanent and always there.

But the "wall" is AIR-LIKE! Traversable!
    YOU practiced the wall into feeling so big.

And you can soften the feeling of difficulty, by getting under the emotions and feeling something softer. How can this feel easier? What words could we use:

Unknown, new, new is fun! This could be an adventure!

...So, soften your point of attraction. What is the thought, that leads to less resistance? Feel around for it.

August 2 2020, Online Abraham Now workshop

Thank you Arteemide!

Process 22 reloaded in 2020:
    The issue that you think is the problem, is NOT the problem!

Q (in short):
    My life was humming along and then I hit a snag.

AH:
    First, the snag which you might call the issue or the circumstances- that snag is not the issue.

<..> The snag is, that you have a point of attraction that would attract a snag so we don't want this snag to be the issue or the subject to be the issue <…>

We want to state clearly, that the issue that you think is the issue or the problem that you think is the problem is a symptom of the problem!
    But the problem or the issue is the vibration, the habit of vibration.

Now you could say it's the belief, but we don't even want to go that far, we don't want to call it "the belief is the problem or the issue is the problem; or the problem is the problem, we want to say that the reason that these things manifested in a stronger way which you felt more keenly, because they manifested, still, there was a vibration happening within you -or that couldn't have happened.

So the true the thing that we want you to focus upon, let's say just for a little while, the issue is how you
    feel (now, of course, that's not completely accurate because how you feel is in response to a vibration that you've got going on- which is the real issue).

But just stay with us for a little while as we play this game today, just play along with this: that the issue is how you feel, it's not what caused you to feel that way.

Q:
    I hit a snag and it hurts more than anything has, in a very long time.

A.H.
    Now one of the things that we want to remind you about, is that the more frequently you are tuned in tapped in turned on, then the more those snags stick out. And we also want you to bless the emotion that you are feeling, which is the indicator of a vibration that you've got going on. We're going to say again and again to you today, that's not the issue,

the issue is the vibration.

<…> The issue what you want to call the issue is responding to the vibration. So the vibration is the issue and the emotion indicates it. So you could give yourself a little more licence or leeway, it's easier to deal with it if you say: "How I feel is the issue".

Q (continues):
    After searching for many years for a second house, I finally found one. I loved it felt connected to it. (Tells how her husband was delaying the process, son diagnosed recently with ADHD and how someone else signed the contract on the house).

I feel heartbroken. I know why, and I don't know how to process this. It really really hurts. I thought I did everything. I felt the house, I didn't focus on not having it.

A.H:
    <…> What seems like the end result, it's never the end. <…> That heartbroken response, that clarification of that, and that focusing upon that is turning up other emotions as well.

So we want to talk to you about the emotional guidance scale.

You say “I feel heartbroken and I don't know how to process this” . Now we would put that all the way down to #22 which is as far into resistance as this scale goes, which is depression/despair/powerlessness/grief. In other words, it doesn't feel very good <...>
    “It appears to me that I'm not getting my dreamhouse, someone else is getting my dream house”.

-All right, moving up just one notch: Insecurity/guilt/unworthiness.
    So now, we want you to make a statement about that, and you might argue with us “well I don't feel insecure, don't feel guilty or I don't feel unworthy!” but we beg to differ, because we know that if you've made it all the way down, to where we have identified that you are- that you touched all those places on the way down. And so, you can touch those places on the way up.

On the way down, they increased your momentum of resistance,
    on the way up they will decrease your momentum of resistance.
    That’s why eventually, you will feel relief.

So, insecurity. “I've wanted this house, I've wanted it for a longtime (just say some words) I have felt a little insecure, I felt insecure about it. And at times I've wondered if it was going to come. My husband wasn't really eager about it, which made me question whether it was a good idea. I felt guilt about wanting something that he didn't really want."

Now we're going to move up again: Jealousy. Now most of you will deny jealousy - don't deny it! Because it's a step up, so settle into it and try to make a statement about jealousy, say something that feels jealous about this subject:
    “ Someone else signed a contract on my house. And they're going to get to live in the house that I wanted.” That's what jealousy is: Someone else has, or is, getting something that I want.

Alright let's go up another notch: Hatred/Rage
    Now many of you would say “Abraham, you've got to be kidding ! I've been avoiding rage and hatred for a very long time. Are you sure it's up?” Yeah, we're sure! Because we have vibrationally and accurately acknowledged and identified and isolated each of these emotions in humandom.

And we promise you that it is a step in the right direction:

“I hate it that I'm not getting this house. I am so angry at everyone involved. I'm angry at my timing. I'm angry that I didn't do better. I'm angry that my husband didn't come along sooner. I'm angry that we didn't get going on this. I'm angry that somebody else got it.” Now we're spending a little extra time there, because you're resonating with it pretty good.

Now let's move up another notch: Revenge.

“Abraham you gotta be kidding...!" -We're not kidding. Revenge has less resistance in it, because it gives you a little power: “Maybe they'll fall in a hole maybe, maybe their loan will fall out, maybe they won't get financing, maybe it won't work out well for them. Maybe... maybe something will go wrong for them.”

Go up another notch: Anger
    “It's just not right, it's just not right. I'm mad at myself. I'm mad at everybody. I feel angry about this.”

Go up another step: discouragement.
    “I'm really discouraged. I put a lot into this. I really wanted it. I dreamed about it. I felt like I was doing the work, and it's not panning out for me, so I'm discouraged that I'm not getting the house. I'm discouraged that I must not be good at this.”

Blame.
    “ I should have done more focus wheels. I should have done a better job.” -Now you're blaming yourself, which is equivalent to guilt. But when you get into the blame mode: “I'm blaming my husband for not being on board! I'm blaming myself. I'm blaming situations. It isn't right!”

Worry (next notch up).
    “I worry that I'm not good at this. And I worry I'm not going to find another house, that rings my bells like this. And I worry that I'm not going to get what I want. I worry that I worry that I'm going to have to be dissatisfied for forever!”

Move up: Doubt.
    See how doubt and worry feel sort of the same? But we promise you, doubt is less resistance: “I feel doubt. Doubt in myself, doubt in the process, a little bit of doubt in what Abraham teaches. Some. I feel doubt.”

Disappointment.
    Now you might have wanted to claim disappointment before you used some of that terminology, that is in harmony with disappointment but… disappointment is way up here at 12! You're halfway there. You started out all the way down at 22. So- disappointment is not such a terrible place to be!

“I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed. I've had disappointment about things before. I'm disappointed.”

Move up! Don't stay there:
    “I'm overwhelmed. I'm overwhelmed. I'm disappointed and I don't know what to do. There're so many moving parts.”
    But here's the thing we really want you to hear: A big reason that you have felt overwhelmed, all of you, about so many things is, because you haven't been moving up the emotional scale! You haven't been tending to the real issue which is the way you feel, which is your setpoint.

You've been up and down, and up and down, and you've been exploring these issues by subject. And the subjects make you feel overwhelmed because there could be a whole lot of different subjects that are all about the central point of attraction which is indicated by a singular feeling emotion. So part of the reason, a big part of the reason -

the major reason that you felt overwhelment as you've been wanting to do this work is because you've been issue-oriented. Instead of emotion oriented.

Can you feel the difference? And don't you feel a little less overwhelmed just identifying that, isolating that?

Move up a notch: Frustration/irritation/impatience.
    “I’m frustrated, I’m irritated, I'm impatient.” But can't you feel, even by attempting to find a sentence about that, that there's far less potency in that? Because irritation is something that comes up a lot about different things. People are irritating, all over the place. There was there all kinds of irritating things, and you've learnt to sort of live with that. It is not the end of the world! You're not heartbroken over things that you feel frustration about. And you're frustrated, now.

“I'm frustrated because I want to get it done. I'm impatient because I want to get it done. I want to do the work and I want the work to pay off, and I want to get to where I'm going.” Feel it! -Feels better.

Pessimism.
    “I've been here before. I think I've been working on this before, and it hasn't worked. I'm not really, I'm not really that sure, that this is going to work." ...It will work, we know it will, but we’re the optimistic ones because we know how it works. And we know what the vibrational scale is about, and we know what your point of attraction is, and we know what resistance does to holding you off, from the things that you want.

So we're sure it's alright for you to be pessimistic, because words don't teach. But play with it a little bit! Pessimism is not all that bad a place to be! Because, you´ve been looking at things. So many things that are sort of kind of like that. -We get how you're pessimistic, when you haven't been deliberately moving up the emotional scale! When you don't deliberately move up the emotional scale, when you're up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down, and up and down - you don't get any movement and that would give you pessimism. We get that.

Next notch up - boredom.
    “I'm tired of this. I'm tired of wanting this. I'm tired of caring.”
    Now, boredom is not that far from contentment.

Contentment is the next notch up.
    And you might think that that's a big jump, but it isn't. From pessimism, which you feel frequently, to boredom was really really an easy step! And from boredom into contentment... “We have a fine place and I love my family and I've got a great guy in my life and I am figuring this out." -“I've been listening to you for over decade and things are improving”, you told us that, in the beginning. “I get better and better at shifting my thoughts.” -You told us that!

So, contentment- that's how you started this whole conversation with us. So now, you're all the way up to contentment, that's an easy place for you to stop. Because you've got a notch there, there's a groove already built there, you hang around there, often.

Next notch: hopefulness. Go there, say something hopeful.
    “This could work out for me, I know I've been putting it in my vortex. I do believe that my vortex is a real thing. And that house or equivalent to it, is in my vortex. And I do understand the law of attraction and I have been doing pretty good at this. Our lives are good in so many ways. I feel hopeful about this house. I can even let it go, and let another one just like it, or better, come in. I'm hopeful that I'm getting this.

Next notch is optimism.
    Now that may feel like a big step to you, but it isn't! The emotional vibrational distance between hopefulness and optimism is only a sentence or two away: “I'm getting pretty good at this, and there have been a lot of things that I felt pessimistic about, or irritated about, or really uneasy about, or heartbroken about, that now I'm optimistic about! Because the universe has shown me how easy it was to accomplish it. And even though this seems like a sort of bugaboo, it really can't be- because this isn't the issue.

The house isn't the issue, the practised vibration is.
    And this house is giving me the opportunity to understand the vibrational scale, the emotional vibrational scale, the content of emotions.

This is a lovely thing that's happening. I feel optimistic about this. I'm understanding in a way I haven't before.”

Next notch up - positive expectation and belief.
    “Right now I'm feeling pretty frisky! I am starting to think that I can choose it, and I can do it. I do believe this, I believe in these processes, Abraham. I believe in the law of attraction. I believe in you. I believe in myself. I believe, because I've seen it!”

Enthusiasm/eagerness.
    “I want to do this! I'm going to show myself this! I want the manifestation of this, not just because I want the manifestation of that! I do want the manifestation of that- but that manifestation is not the issue. This emotional state of being is why. I wanted that house, because I wanted to feel like this! And here I am! A minute ago heartbroken, and now I actually feel (we know you do) enthusiasm, eagerness, happiness.”

Next notch up is passion.
    You're breathless about the idea of this, you’re breathless about it, because you know you can have this! You know you are doing it and you are breathless. You are feeling passion, because you have released resistance all the way up this scale, and house or no house- right now you are resistance free.

Next notch up: joy, knowledge, empowerment, freedom, love, appreciation!
    "I can do this! I wanna do this! it's so fun to do this!"

-Get it?

September 12, 2020

Seeking perfection and releasing resistance
    (The only thing that makes you tired is resistance!)

Perfection implies endedness, and there is not any of that.

As quickly as you find yourself in what you think is a "perfect" place,
    -more aspects will show up,
    -which will lead you into more decisions,
    -which will lead you into more attraction,
    -which will lead you into more feelings,
    -which will lead you into more molding
    -which will lead you into more attraction.

You cannot get it wrong; and you never get it done.
    It's always right, and there's always more to do.

Sometimes, when we say you never get it done, you say: -Can I never rest? And we say, when you feel like you want to rest, what that sensation is really about is:

You want to release resistance, because when there is no resistance, you never want to rest.

You make too much of all of this. You will never cease vibrating, and the Universe will never cease responding to your vibration.

-Abe 2/2/02

Accept your responsibility!
    When you don´t please yourself, nobody else can do it for you.

As individuals, you have to accept responsibility for everything that’s interacting with you. Because it would not be interacting with you, if you did not have an active vibration about it.

This is really, really important. This means,
    I cannot blame how I feel on my mate.
    I cannot blame how I feel on my children,
    or on my mother,
    or on my government,
    or on my society,
    or on my client,
    or on the other drivers around me.

In other words, the experience that I’m having is my job. It’s all my creation. It’s all my responsibility.

You say, “Oh, but it wasn’t my fault because I didn’t offer the vibration until they did that action, and after they did that action then I offered the vibration.” -And we say, still, you are the only one that can change your vibration!

And you say, “Oh, but if they’d behave differently, then I’d change my vibration.” -We say, Oh, here we go again. How many decades of life experience within this body do you think it’s going to take, before you finally convince yourself that you can’t get them to choose? They’re not going to hold you as their object of attention long enough.

Pleasing you is not their job. You, pleasing you is your job!

You’ve got to find something redeeming in them, so that you can be pleased. And when you find it, activate that in your vibration, and then they will show it to you.

-Abe, Phoenix, AZ — 3/23/02

Don´t "work hard" to get money. Let it be easy!

Many people are approaching life from the flawed premise, that
    -if they work hard and
    -struggle long and
    -pay a big enough price, they will then be rewarded with financial well-being.

And since they do not realize that in their struggle they are denying themselves alignment with the abundance they seek, when the abundance does not come, they attribute it to luck or favoritism that is being directed away from them and toward another.

But there is no luck or favoritism. There is only allowing or resisting, letting in or keeping out the abundance that you deserve.

As you gradually train your own thoughts into those of positive expectation, as you align with thoughts of worthiness and Well-Being, as you align with your true power by seeking good-feeling thoughts—you will no longer offer resistance to your own abundance. And when your resistance stops, your abundance will come. A flood of good-feeling ideas and possibilities will flow to you. Opportunities and propositions will be plentiful. And soon you will stand in knowing amusement that all of this was always there, within your reach, but in your resistant state of attraction, you were not yet able to experience it...

but then, it came—not because of your struggle, but because of your ease.

Excerpted from Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide on 11/1/10

About Complaining

Most people do not realize that, as they continue to find things to complain about, they disallow their own physical well-being.

Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter if the object of your complaint is about someone you are angry with, behavior in others that you believe is wrong, or something wrong with your own physical body.

Complaining is complaining, and it disallows improvement.

Excerpted from Money and the Law of Attraction on 8/31/08

The Root of all Resistance

Here is the root reason (for resistance):
    Because you are accustomed to observing, rather than FEELING.

And so, as you observe those around you, your parents and your teachers and your peers, you OBSERVE their response to you. And you begin to cater to their approval. And so you begin to behave in ways that are not necessarily always wrong for you, but not necessarily in your best interest.

You become a caterer to the desires of others, relative to you.

And so you get, little by little, more vibrationally separated, from that knowledge, from that Clarity, from that worthiness that is really YOU. And then, you come to this place, eventually- most of you do- it's why many of you are here today- you really wanna KNOW who You are! You really wanna FEEL your own power! You really want to begin expressing the Clarity that is You!

You decide that you're not wanting to live someone else's life. That you want to DO what you came for here, you want to fulfill YOUR reason for purpose and being.

So your calling is SO loud, that someone like Jerry and Esther come forth, and they hear this calling within themselves, and within you. And so, Abraham begin to explain that it is a vibrational Universe- and for some of you it's very hard to hear that,

until we are able to help you to connect to your own, emotional GUIDANCE-SYTEM.

We're happy that you pinpointed the word trust- because it's an emotion. An emotion is THE KEY. Your conscious awareness of how you feel, is the key to understanding your in-this-moment-vibrational-nature. And the vibrational nature we're talking about is the relationship, the relativity, between Who you really are -all the Love, and all the Clarity, and all the Power, and all of the Energy that You Really Are-
    and what you're allowing to eek through you, to peek through you, to squeeze through you, in any moment of time.

~ Abraham-Hicks Seattle, July 2015

Thank you WellBeing!

Esther, getting advice from Abraham about not wanting to start work

(email-message from Esther):
    I had the best conversation with Abraham a few days ago. There was something that I really needed to get done and I just didn't feel like doing it. I felt paralyzed and stuck and while I knew I could make myself do it, I didn't want to do that, either. So I asked Abraham what they thought about my situation. They asked me these questions:

Abe:
    Why would you want to do this thing?

Esther:
    Because others are expecting it. Because I like to keep my agreements. Because it is helpful to others. Because I enjoy doing it once I get started.

Abe:
    What are the advantages of not doing it?

Esther:
    I cannot think of any advantages of not doing it.

Abe:
    What are the disadvantages of not starting this project?

Esther:
    I feel uncomfortable. I feel fitful. I feel tension.

Abe:
    What do you think is holding you back?

Esther:
    I feel uncomfortable in my body. I didn't organize or plan the project yet. I haven't set up my work flow. I have no physical energy.

Abe:
    Is there something else that is calling you today?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to watch television?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to take a nap?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    Do you want to go somewhere?

Esther:
    No

Abe:
    What could you do to prepare to do it?

Esther:
    I could decide where to be while I do it: Dining room table, desk in my office, barstool in the kitchen. I could make my bed. I could take my shower. I could put on my makeup and comb my hair and get ready for the day. I could meditate. I could make a hot drink for myself. -And, then, I felt different about it. I actually wanted to take those steps and to do my project.
    I asked Abraham: How can something so simple help get me "ready to start?"

Abe:
    Because with each answer to these questions your Energy became less split. And less split Energy means more clarity.

Esther:
    I'm going to keep this list of questions handy (I printed them out) and whenever I feel stuck I am going to ask myself these simple questions. I love practical tools!

email from Esther on November 4, 2020

Take-out from above:

How to get started when you are not Lined up

Abe:
    Why would you want to do this thing?
    -

What are the advantages of not doing it?
    -

What are the disadvantages of not starting this project?
    -

What do you think is holding you back?
    -

Is there something else that is calling you today?
    -

Do you want to watch television?
    -

Do you want to take a nap?
    -

Do you want to go somewhere?
    -

What could you do, to prepare to do it?
    -

Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth

Esther and the Sugar:,
    Are Food-Allergies "REAL"?

HS asks if food-allergies are imaginary or real.

Abe:
    Nothing is imaginary! Everything that happens is REAL! But it´s based upon beliefs that you hold. For example:

Esther has decided
    that her knees don´t like sugar, very much. (...little story about it) It doesn´t matter how real that is, as she makes that association, her knees feel better when she doesn´t eat sugar. So here is what we are saying to you:

If you believe something, the worst thing you can do, is to do something in opposition to your belief.

Because, you´r gonna get the result that you expect! EXPECTATION is a really powerful thing! So, we are not wanting to say to Esther that there is a direct relationship between that and that,

because WE think, she should eat some sugar: SUGAR TASTES REALLY GOOD!

Sugar is a wonderful thing! But we also don´t think, she should eat sugar until she´s ready to know that. You see what we´r getting at?

So it´s not that there is this "absolute" state of sugar and knees, because a lot of people eat a lot of sugar, and their knees DON´T hurt.

But YOU have to find the balance, for YOU! There is no right or wrong, it´s you, finding the balance for you!

from the clip Abraham Hicks - You have to find the balance for you

the sequel:
    (thank you for the transcription, Arteemide!)

Esther and the Sugar, part 2
    ("If Esther doesn´t get it- what chance do we have?")

A friend bought over a beautiful apple, dipped in caramel and chocolate and sparkles. And he sliced it up and offered a piece to Esther. She put it on a little plate. Appreciated it, bit into it, savored it and then, like so many of you who've written in, felt split energy, guilt even.

"Lot of sugar, lot of carbohydrates. My knees might not like it. My knee who doesn't like sugar might not like this." -And as she sat there, she really could not decide whether to give over to the savoring of the apple, or whether to eat it in protest, in worry about it. Well, isn't that something?

We know when we tell stories about Esther, you write in. Your stories go two ways. The letters that you write to her come in two ways. Some of them "Oh Esther, we so glad that you are human, it helps us." and others are

"Oh Esther, if you can't get it, what chance do we have?"

And we say to Esther: Let their letters be about them, not about you. So, in realization of that, Esther took a little paper plate that her now devoured apple had been on. She dusted it off and with a bold marker she wrote

"
    FOOD IS MY FRIEND",

and she tossed it in to her creation box. Wanting to use this creation box as a tool to remember, to practice a vibration of what she knows her vortex holds for her.

5th December 2020

Thanks for the transcript Angelina MGA!

Stop knee-jerking and trying to control while being yourself out of control!
    You can´t solve your problems in this way!

AH:
    We are here, although "here" is not as significant a word as you might think it is.

Now! Now is more significant, isn't it?

Because we are now together. Quite a world that you've got going on. Where you can be in so many different “here’s” and we can rendezvous in this co-creative now. It really is co-creation at its best.

We are extremely pleased that you are here, and we are eager about chewing with you about the things that are important to you. Some of you have been listening to us for a long time. That was a pretty steady theme in many of the notes that you submitted, and lots of enthusiasm about how well your lives are going, and lots of questions about how unwell your lives are going.

There's a lot going on these days, and we want to remind you that there will always be a lot going on. That there's a flawed premise that so many humans are living with, that goes something like: “I need to find some way of understanding how to make my life perfect, and how to get the people in my life working well in their lives, and with me. And then, we'll have this lovely condition that we can all respond to.”

And we know, that it's something that you strive for, and we're really not discouraging you from wanting your best life or best conditions. We don't mean that at all. In fact, we know that as you come to understand how to create your own reality, that the conditions of your life will get better and better. And that those better and better conditions will perpetuate more and more, better and better conditions. And so, we're not trying to talk you out of that, and we are not trying to talk you out of preferring it to be that way.

But what we do want to emphasize with you in response to what so many of you are asking, we want to emphasize, that if you can get a better handle on what's going on with your vibration, if you can figure out the words that we've been offering most recently, most recently-recently; as life comes to you… you want to say:

“As life comes at me, where does my reaction to it land you on the emotional scale? On the emotional guidance scale?”

And the reason that we want to emphasize that, is because what we teach, it's what we all have agreed before you even came forth into this physical body, and what we agreed long before you got here, that we would emphasize, is that you are offering a vibration and that your vibration is because of the Law of Attraction attracting, matching, other things that are of the same vibrational frequency. And so:

Your point of attraction matters.
    In fact, it’s the only thing that matters.

And so, as we were considering the stack. We want to show you the stack: This is today's stack that we have chosen. We’ve broken it into two piles. This is the stack… can you see this little stack? (Esther holding up two small stacks that together might equal about ¾ of an inch thick). This is the stack you sent (Esther holding her hand about a foot above the desk).

You sent a stack this big…. it has now become this big. (showing the smaller stacks again). But we want you to know that within this smaller stack, is everything that you all want to talk about. Everything that you all want to talk about. Because, what you want to talk about is, how to figure out how to respond to life in a way that will serve you more effectively. And by that, we mean so that you're having more fun along the way, since you are feeling more satisfaction, and you usually mean: so that you can get more of what you are wanting. But it all fits together doesn't it?

So, we just want to give you a few words. A few -you might call them summary words, or let's lay it out, and in a way of getting-started words, we want to layout a premise for today's discussion that will make the whole discussion more meaningful for you.

Many of your questions were questions like: “Abraham, I live with so and so, and he does such and such, and I feel this way, and sometimes he does things that make me feel this way, and sometimes he does things that make me feel this way, and sometimes I feel this way, and sometimes I feel that way.”

And there were hundreds of emails with that theme as you are living with someone, or with some situation, that is causing you, by your words, to feel like this. And the conversations were meaningful, helpful, and we are not discouraging such conversations. Don't misunderstand us.

But we are wanting to guide you into something that will serve you so well.

And that is, if you could, as different scenarios come up with different people, or different situations cause you to feel different ways, when those feelings, when those emotions, are pointed or poignant or more significant… If you would just take a moment to ask yourself, for the rest of your life, when that happens, or just today, maybe today and tomorrow, or for the rest of your life…! If we were standing in your physical shoes,

this is how we would approach life: We would say “where did that land me? Where did that land me? Where did that land me?”

Because if you will do that, you're going to figure a few things out. And we're going to demonstrate some of it as we're moving through these questions. What you're going to figure out is, that you have different responses to different people. You have different responses to the same people. You are responding all over the place!!

You are out of control, kneejerk-responding, re-acting to things that you don't need to react to for one simple reason: You haven't taken the time to ask the question: where did this land me? And then most important, you didn't do something about releasing resistance about where you landed.

If you would just do those two simple things:
    “Where did I land? -And what am I going to do about it?”

This stack of questions that you sent would be a tiny, tiny, tiny little stack. Because it's the same questions over and over again, and is all around the same theme of: “how can I get these people, in many cases people who I love, or people who I have once loved, or people who I want to love…. how can I get them to behave in a way that when I land, I like where I land?”

And we say: That is not the question that your life can ask with any grace, or any dependable solution!! -Those are questions that are out of control!

Because no matter how many rules you put in place, no matter how many laws you lay down, no matter how much disagreeable reaction you have to whatever they have done-

you are not going to change the way they behave, from a place of not liking how you feel because of their behavior.

So, we so want you to give that up.
    We really want you to give that up, and you want to give it up, too.

So, are we criticizing you for your knee jerk responses? -Not at all. Because we know every time you have one of those Step 1 moments, where you know what you don't want, you launch a rocket of desire. And that is how you lay the plans for your life experience. That's how you create your own vibrational reality. Those are important steps.

But we want to show you how often that Step 1 lands you, and then you don't do anything beyond just landing in Step 1! And then you submit to us, because you know that we have answers, and you know that we care very much about you finding things that work for you.

You ask the same questions over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Not because you are a lot of different people asking the same question over and over, again. In many cases, you're the same person asking the same question, over and over and over, again!

And it's time for you to find a process that will give you vibrational headway. Yes?

So, here we go. You're going to... you're going to really like these hours that we're together, today.

Abraham NOW October 24, 2020