Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What IS resistance?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Stop the Contradicted Focus!

You cannot notice what-is and complain about it, and be a vibrational match to the solution.

When you were living the problem, you were asking for the solution, and Source said yes immediately. So, there’s never a reason for you to be wallowing around in a problem for more than about a second?

-You can get so good at this that before you’re even aware that the problem has gotten started, you’ve already got the solution under way.

Excerpted from Sacramento, CA on 7/27/05

Setting any kind of a boundary is: "I know what I don´t want."
    Allowing vs Boundaries

Setting any kind of a boundaries is: "I know what I don´t want." -This is a Universe that is based upon attraction!

There is no way of exclusion! So, when you say "Yes" to something, you are calling it to you. When you say "No" to something, you are calling it to you!

So, all of this boundaries -this is one of the most important things to understand, about this business of where you stand vibrationally, is that whether you are saying "I want that NOT", it´s the SAME thing as saying "I am making myself vibrationally available, to this thing I do not want."

Allowing- here is the distinction, allowing, allowing what? We just talked about this in the most clear way, ever, so far: Allowing WHAT? Allowing my vibrational ALIGNMENT WITH MY VORTEX. Period. That´s what you´r allowing.

from the clipAbraham Hicks: Allowing vs Setting boundaries

About helpful and unhelpful stubbornness

Abe:
    Your stubbornness is well noted. Your stubbornness is understood by us.
    Your stubbornness is applauded by us!

We just want you to be stubborn about holding to the idea- not stubborn about holding the resistance about the idea! There is a BIG difference, you see!

HS
    So, then, can you give me some gift, some direction to proceed?

Abe:
    Yes.
    (long pause, than Abe asks the HS to say with them and answer those questions...)
    Do I believe that I´m the creator of my own reality?

HS:
    Yes. I do.

Abe:
    Is this environment in which I am focussed (...) causing me to reach into new thought?
    (HS says yes to this and the following questions)

Abe:
    ...and creation? -And manifestation? -Does everything that comes into manifested reality exist in vibrational form, FIRST?

HS:
    I would think so. I don´t know...

Abe:
    You´r right. EVERYTHING that eventually manifests is in vibrational form, first. Can I trust Abraham, my IB, to tend to my creation, while I prepare myself, to allow it?

HS:
    Yes.

Abe:
    You mean it?

HS:
    Actually, I´m hoping daily that something will show up.

Abe:
    But you are hoping for the manifestation. That question preceeds that, and IT´S THE KEY. (HS tries to jump in) Wait, wait wait! It´s the key, it´s the key! Esther says to Jerry: "I want to see you!" And he says: "I´m DEEEEAD!!!! I´m no longer in my physical body!!!" (laughter) And Esther says: "I know. But do you realize how much I miss you?" -"Feel me" he says. "Don´t need to see, me, feel me! Feel me! KNOW me! Feel the existence of me!"

And Esther says: "Blink the light. (laughter) Blink the light! (in a somehow arrogant attitude) -If you blink the light, I´ll believe you are real." -She knows he is real- "If you blink the light, then I´ll know you´r listening to me, right now right here. So- blink the light! Blink it now! Blink it now! Blink it now! Blink it now!!!!" (HS smiles) -What do you think, happens with the light? No blinking!

HS:
    It would be nice, if...

Abe:
    It WOULD BE NICE, if Jerry would support Esther´s ironious thought that will never get her anywhere, and that would defy the Laws of the universe as we have taught them- and prevent her from understanding the relationship that she now HAS, with him. But- there´s a bigger thing going on, here! Don´t you think???

So, THAT is why we are asking you: Do you believe that YOU are the creator of your own reality? Do you?
    (HS can´t answer)

Abe:
    Do you believe that WE are the creator of your own reality??? (HS trying to answer about his higher self, and how he could come before his IB... Abe talking over him)

Abe:
    If your higher self (...) would be the creator of your reality, than don´t you think it´ be going better? (laughter)

Philadelphia-WS May 2012

Blaming, Complaining, Justifying and Co...

Complaining about anything holds you in the place of refusing to receive the things you’ve been asking for.

Justifying about anything holds you in the place of refusing to let in the very things that you’ve been asking for.

Blaming someone holds you in the place of refusing to let in the things that you’ve been asking for.

Feeling guilty, feeling angry, it doesn’t matter what you call it; it is a refusal, not a conscious one. You’re asking; you can’t help but ask. The Universe is yielding; it must yield. It’s a big question, folks: why aren’t you letting it in?

Excerpted from Los Angeles, CA on 3/10/01

(When) you are not in the receptive mode, you´r looking for trouble- rather than solutions.

You´r looking for problems- rather than solutions.
    You´r amplifying questions, rather than expecting answers.

Phoenix, Dez. 2014

You feel bad because the presence of your desire REALLY matters to you, and so the absence hurts extra-much

Once you’ve decided that you want something, the opposite of it is going to be very much a part of your awareness, too.

Excerpted from Napa, CA on 2/27/97

Make the best of where you are and do your best to line up your Energy from where you are,

because any bit of struggle or any bit of regret only holds your cork under the water and doesn’t allow you to connect with the Energy that would allow anything to improve.

Excerpted from Silver Spring, MD on 4/19/97

What makes people decline is that they start forking in the direction that doesn’t allow them to be the receivers of this never-ending Stream of Well-Being.

You don’t have to decline… “Happy, healthy, happy, healthy, happy, healthy, happy, healthy, dead!” That’s Esther’s plan…

Excerpted from San Diego, CA on 8/13/05

People often believe that because something happened, and because it is a fact or true, that it should be focused upon, and therefore kept vibrationally active. And so, many people keep many things active that do not serve them.

If we were standing in your physical shoes we would not keep something active in our vibration just because it had happened. We would only keep things active that we want to repeat in our life experience.

Excerpted from Long Beach, CA on 2/15/14

There is no source of illness...

If there is no source of illness, why are there so many sick people?
    It is because they have found lots of excuses to hold themselves in vibrational discord with wellness. They are not letting it in. And when they don't let it in, the absence of it looks like sickness.

And when enough of them do it you say, "Oh, there must be a source of sickness. In fact, let's give it a label. Let's call it cancer. Let's call it AIDS. Let's call it all kinds of terrible things, and let's imply that it jumps into people's experience."

And we say it never jumps into anybody's experience. It's just that people learn through trial and error, and -- through banging around with each other -- patterns of thought that don't let it in.

-Abe 9/27/00