Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What IS resistance?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    It´s not God punishing you, it´s you, pushing against something!

Physical beings have a difficult time because instead of being aware of the way it feels when they are allowing this God-force to flow, or the way it feels when they are not, instead of being aware of the energy flowing they are looking at the results, at manifestations.

So they say, “Well, this pile of manifestations is good and this pile of manifestations is bad — we need to get rid of those bad ones,” not realizing that the whole time that they’re pushing against those ‘bad’ ones, they are holding themselves in vibrational harmony with the very thing that they do not want.

And then they conclude ‘God is punishing us.’ And we say God does not punish — you hold yourselves in vibrational allowance or disallowance of that energy.
    When you ask it is always given. The question is, are you letting it in?

-Abe 10/24/00

Allow yourself MOMENTUM, flow your thoughts:
    Stop battling yourself by introducing a "but...!"

...The Power of nonresisted thought.
    The POWER of nonresisted thought! The ENORMOUS POWER of nonresisted thought!!
    "I want this. I want that. I would want to have that... BUT."

-No power in that! And the reason that there is no power in it is because you killed the momentum, right away.

"Oh, lovely! ...BUT..."
    "Oh, I´d really like to have that, BUT...".

-So, no momentum! So, let´s just say that power is momentum. And that momentum is power. And that power is NONRESISTED, and momentum is nonresisted. So, the more you allow a thought to flow, without resisting it, without contradictory thought-

then the more speed it picks up.
    The more energy it attracts.
    The more it´s Bigness happens.
    The more it´s Power happens.
    The more the force of it happens.

(...) So if you are thinking a thought about what you really really want, that you are a while wanting, and you are conclusion is "it hasn´t come yet, and it´s too slow in coming" then- when you think about this thought, you think about it with such a mix of resistance, that nothing changes.

San Francisco, CA June 29, 2019
    from the clip Speak Your Desires Into Existence - Abraham New 2019

Why is it not coming????
    ("Cocreating at it´s worst"...)

Abe:
    What kinds of things are happening, that you want to have this conversation?

HS:
    It´s more about the things that are NOT happening.

Abe:
    ...Alright...

HS:
    It could be anything! It changes from day to day, but it could be little things, as I say, you know... I keep checking back,
    (hunted voice) "is it done yet? Is it done yet?? -I know, it´s coming!!! Because, I believe in the LOA, you know... Ohhhh, I´ve got to go in my Vortex, but it´s not there yet, WHERE IS IT..." (laughing about himself)

Abe:
    Alright, PERFECTLY SAID. So, let us add more words, to your co-creating at it´s worst.

HS:
    Ok.
    (big laughter of HS and the crowd)

We´ll add a few more words to that, in a little bit sarcastic way, but we really want you to help FEEL this point! So-

"Where is this, that I have been asking for, that I am keeping from coming, in my very awareness, that it is NOT coming?

-Why will this thing, that keep looking at the absence of, NOT show up in my experience?
    -I found vibrational alignment with the ABSENCE of it, I wonder why it doesn´t come to me??
    (laughter)

-And now, maybe if I think harder...?
    -Maybe, if I think harder, about this thing that isn´t coming- that I will defy the LOA, and it will suddenly start coming to me-

Even if EVERY vibration within my being is working in opposition to what I´m wanting?"

-How is that?
    (big laughter)

from Amsterdam, 2019, disc 4, clip "Is he trying too hard?"

Resistance is about believing that you are vulnerable or susceptible to something not wanted and holding a stance of protection —

which only holds you in a place of not letting in the Well-being that would be there otherwise.

There is nothing big enough to protect you from unwanted things, and there are no unwanted things big enough to get into your experience.

Excerpted from Atlanta, GA on 11/4/00

There are no "obstacles to overcome", when you are in Alignment!
    Do you try to be seen as a hard worker?

(HS wants to know about the energy that´s necessary to overcome obstacles)

Abe:
    When you are REALLY up to speed, those obstacles are IRRELEVANT.

They just don´t show up!

It´s not really like you are mowing them down. It´s like they are nonexistent! They only exist, if you bring them IN to the equation, with your thought! And the reason you do that, is because you want the mark on the chart, or you want somebody to appreciate you... some time ago, Esthers daughter said to Esther:

"Mom, I don´t know if you realize this, or not. Do you realize that you are describing what you are going to do today, like you need me to know that you are hard working?"

HS:
    Oh, I do that!

Abe:
    And Esther said: "Oh, yah! I guess I want you to know I´m hard working, so that you accept my deservability for all the amazing things that come. It´s like: I must be justifying to the Universe, all this good that is coming, through the hard work that I am offering.

HS:
    Or to justify the time, when I don´t do anything! Like, I´m not productive.

Abe:
    Oh, you´r NEVER not doing anything! What if you are TUNING! What if you are tuning to SOURCE ENERGY. That is the MOST SIGNIFICANT thing that you could do. And what is the best way of tuning?

Finding something pleasurable!

You already DID step 1! Source already did step 2. YOURS is step 3! And it´s TUNING!!!! It´s TUNING!

-And then, the INSPIRATION comes. And now, you are offering action from this INSPIRATION! But you don´t want to ever do anything, that´s not INSPIRED, from source! Which means, for most of you, if you really where taking us literally,

for a few days you´r not going to do ANYTHING!

from the clip Power vs Pleasure - Abraham Hicks 2019 (LOA)

(thank you treelotus)

It’s about loving yourself enough,
    to let the Universe pamper you and cater to you, in the way it has the ability to do.

We want to convince you that you’re worthy enough, that the mere thought that you would like something is enough to ensure the receiving of it.

And any of you, who don’t believe that, have been trained by a society who believes in struggle.

Abe

Lack...

So what we are wanting you to realize is, that the only thing, the only thing that ever keeps you from soaring with the angels that are within you — is your own attention to lack.

Lack is really a physical thing. It doesn’t exist anywhere else in the Universe. It’s only in the physical.

-Abe

Resistance is using the contrast to decide what you don’t want.
    Allowing is using the contrast to decide what you do want.

You cannot improve your life by pushing against what you do not want.

9/10/95

What do Love and Hate mean?

What is astonishing to us is that no one asks - what is this feeling of hate that I have within me? What does it mean?

What does it mean? Why doesn’t someone say - what does this feeling of hate mean? Because we would give them the answer - it means that you, in your hatred, have disconnected yourself from that which you call God.

And if someone says - what does this love that I feel in my heart mean? We would say - it means that what you are choosing to think about in this moment, is so in alignment with the way source sees it, that there is no vibrational separation between you and You.

That's what it means.

-Abe 7/22/06

About "letting go"

The thing is:
    You´r not letting the GOAL go.
    You´r letting the resistance go!

Hotseater:
    Got you.

Abe:
    That´s really important to understand! You really cant let go of what you put in the Vortex. -You know why?

-We´r on it!
    -The source is on it!
    -Your IB is on it!
    -Nobody is letting go of it!

Iow: Once you´ve put it there, it´s vibrant and alive and CALLING you.

And you´ve gotta go!!

You see- here is the thing. Oh, this is really good. Because a lot of people, if they think about goals, how "I have this goal and how I´ll go after this goal"
    (Abe pronounces with anger and tenseness) and that´s kinda what you where demonstrating, there.

But how it really is, is: You have this goal. Source is on this goal. Your IB is on this goal. And this goal is calling you- and if you don´t go- it feels like effort.

Did you hear the difference? It´s the not going, that feels like the struggle! And that´s why- if you say "if I just let go..." -THAT was really good!

Abraham