Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11 month vacation

Things just got silly-stupid at work...I got ANOTHER raise.

What happened was the owner of the company was watching me today as I was covering for 2 other people. I was actually having fun juggling the workload since I like the feeling of "accomplishment" that some nice hard work gives me.

Well, the owner was pretty impressed with how I put out some "office fires" this morning as he was walking around. Anyhow, he walks up to me & tells me that he is giving me another $4,000/year raise on top of all the raise & bonuses I'm already getting. Plus, I got a very nice Christmas bonus check...things are just getting ridiculous with money being thrown at me at work. All I could hear in my head after the owner said that was the song by LMFAO "Let's get ridiculous", lol.

The funny thing is that a month ago I set a goal for what I wanted to make as a yearly salary & I figured it would take me years to achieve. But Source arranged things to where I achieved this goal in only a month....now I have set my goals even higher.

@RichKing haha thats pretty crazy. What a way to end 2017!! hip hip hurray :celebrationdance: