Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: the idea that if you are fair, world will be fair to you.

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

    But the story wants to be understood- and so it makes sense to explain that you get back in the condensed sense of ESSENCE, that unfolds into what makes sense to YOU, here and now- because YOU are the translator of what comes to you.
    I like this part, thank you.

    In my experience I tend to overthink things, whenever i have some project that I think deeply about. I no longer have the mental energy to overthink or think in deep ways. It is a simply law as explained, what you feel inside, is reflected on your outside. Change the inside, then see your outside! That is probably what will make me move from Happiness to being Passionate, otherwise I will fall back to Positive Expectations.

  2. #22
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,390
    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    I like this part, thank you.

    I do not want to think this deep anymore because in my experience it won't serve me.
    It is a simply law as explained, what you feel inside, is reflected on your outside.
    Change the inside, then see your outside.
    Yes.

    And still, itīs SO complex- because "you" are so much more than this tiny little "inside" that you are aware of, probably.
    The source within you -which has sooo much more attraction-power than the "you" and itīs inside that you are talking about- IS attracting on your behalf, all the time!

    Most people leave this huge factor out of their equation.

    Fact is- all what you desire is DONE in the moment you asked for it. You donīt have to "do" anything for it, other than step out of the way of itīs unfolding, aka of sources attraction of it.

    When you drop your resistances- EVERYTHING that you want comes to you. Due to LoA, that responds to "you" and to "WHO YOU REALLY ARE".

    I thought I might stick that in.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Yes.

    And still, itīs SO complex- because "you" are so much more than this tiny little "inside" that you are aware of, probably.
    The source within you -which has sooo much more attraction-power than the "you" and itīs inside that you are talking about- IS attracting on your behalf, all the time!

    Most people leave this huge factor out of their equation.

    Fact is- all what you desire is DONE in the moment you asked for it. You donīt have to "do" anything for it, other than step out of the way of itīs unfolding, aka of sources attraction of it.

    When you drop your resistances- EVERYTHING that you want comes to you. Due to LoA, that responds to "you" and to "WHO YOU REALLY ARE".

    I thought I might stick that in.
    Hmmm, when you say it is so complex than that? I second guess myself, what is more complex than make someone feel better each and every moment?

    Going back to my thread, If I may give an example because it happened exactly after my last respond: an hour ago I was great: laughing & talking to someone (I felt really in relief & connection to the world), then I drove my car to be caught by a traffic officer, when I stopped for him, I saw the clock 2:22 & I simply smiled knowing I am connected now, I had good expectations that I might not be in trouble, then there it was a traffic ticket with some bill.

    My mind has frozen since then. I know someone might say it is not a bad thing & I do agree because before I got the traffic ticket, I almost got hit by huge bus driver (was like woohoo I escaped it due to good vibes)

    These are exactly type of situations that makes my head spin, spin, spin, spin, spin because I ANALYZE IT over and over and over and over.
    On one hand I would be like I am confused why I feel connected & ITV then got a traffic ticket when there were others doing violations and I was the only one chase out? It's unfair.
    On the other hand I would like: it is definitely my fault, I should allowed the bus driver to pass by, then it would be someone else who got caught by the traffic officer not me.
    When I asked my IB "Why?" IB said "forget about it for now". The first thing that comes to my mind is that this incident will make think I am doing something wrong. "Okay I got a ticket, what should I do about it?". When you ask me to sooth this I am like "What do you want me to say to myself? I don't know, it is random, it happens, forget about it".
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 1 Day Ago at 09:34 AM.

  4. #24
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,390
    As long you seek for "the fault" or judge things as "they shouldnīt have happened"- and YOU DO NOT FEEL GOOD in them, this all are clues that you are not sharing your sources way of looking at things.

    When Abe say "you CAN NOT get it "wrong"", they mean that. "wrongness" or "badness" are terms that only exist in humans thinking and -terminology. The truth is- itīs all experience, that helps us further.

    The question is- how fast can you line up with the wanted side of what happened? Over-analizing might not be the smoothest, most joyful, or even fastest way. But itīs really all good- you are where you are! And you can take it from where you are. The faster you look FORWARDS, the faster you will be able to get in alignment- because source never never never look back and try to "analyze".

    They just go where it feels BEST NOW.


    This quote-collection might help you, also:
    Feeling really good- and IN that, Unwanted swims in? Thatīs to bridge your belief.


  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    As long you seek for "the fault" or judge things as "they shouldnīt have happened"- and YOU DO NOT FEEL GOOD in them, this all are clues that you are not sharing your sources way of looking at things.
    When Abe say "you CAN NOT get it "wrong"", they mean that. "wrongness" or "badness" are terms that only exist in humans thinking and -terminology. The truth is- itīs all experience, that helps us further.
    The question is- how fast can you line up with the wanted side of what happened? Over-analizing might not be the smoothest, most joyful, or even fastest way. But itīs really all good- you are where you are! And you can take it from where you are. The faster you look FORWARDS, the faster you will be able to get in alignment- because source never never never look back and try to "analyze". They just go where it feels BEST NOW. This quote-collection might help you, also:
    Feeling really good- and IN that, Unwanted swims in? Thatīs to bridge your belief.
    I like this part that "it is all an experience that help us further" and when I asked IB said "an opportunity" which I read in your posted thread..
    That's when the over analyses went out of the way trying to figure it out now "where is the opportunity"? digging in some potential feel good experience (trying to induce a revelation).
    It is not necessarily negative thoughts that cause me an issue over here, it could be a positive thinking but is it a flawed premises if I try to figure out why it is an opportunity???
    It never worked out, I never figure anything out, I never know how to go about things.

    But can you help understand what Abraham says about these situations???
    AH: these things don't happen to us "out of the blue," they happen to us "out of the oblivious."

  6. #26
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    68,390
    Iīm glad you resonate!

    Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    It is not necessarily negative thoughts that cause me an issue over here, it could be a positive thinking but is it a flawed premises if I try to figure out why it is an opportunity???
    No, not flawed at all! But when your head starts spinning, this means you are too specific in your attempt (and that doesnīt feel good). Just be a bit less specific, be easier and more lighthearted about it- as always, as long as it feels good- youīr doing it right. As soon you feel tense, mixed up, or even frustrated, your "trying too hard". Just ratchet it down a bit and get happy with something thatīs easy. And then, the insights come. They will come by themselves, you donīt have to "make it happen".

    Until you feel a clearly joyful impulse- "give it a rest"!


    Leave it alone! Give it a rest!

    HS:
    I no longer wanna struggle. Iīm giving up the struggle. Path of least resistance...

    Abe:
    You know how you give up the struggle?
    You give up the struggle in NEVER bringing up an unresolved desire- again!
    By just bringing up the ones, that are are working!

    (...) What can be hard about this answer:
    "Abraham, I have this thing that I wanted for a while, and it isnīt coming. What should I do?"
    -LEAVE IT ALONE.

    "Well, I know I should leave it alone. But I got this thing, I wanted it for SUCH a long time. What should I do, how can I make it come to me??"
    -Just LEAVE IT ALONE!

    "Are you sure I should leave it alone, because it feels like I should be hard after it!"
    -Well, YOU SHOULD leave it alone! Because your VORTEX got hold of it, and your IB is got hold of it! And itīs working on your behalf! Itīs been moved to the Universes side of the placemat!
    (Abe are pointing to the placemat-process, where you give everything you donīt want to do, to the Universe for accomplishing)

    So now, you can let go of it!! And if you keep putting it on your side of the placemat, than youīr gonna do a CRAPPY job of it.
    Instead of letting the Universe do a DIVINE job of it!

    (...) This conversation has been a particular good one. Because
    , you moved to a place you havenīt been before! You now are more willing to put some separation between the asking for something, and the watching out for it, and the JUST LETTING IT BE. Separation- weīr talking about: GIVE IT A REST!!!

    If you hear somebody that you love, hammering away about a dilemma, a dilemma,
    a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma, a dilemma- say to them: I love you so much.

    BUT GIVE IT A REST!!!

    Give it a rest, just give it a rest. Give it a rest! And then say:

    "Because source is on it!
    Youīve done the work, Itīs in the Vortex!

    LoA is after it. Itīs cued up, for you, and when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!-
    when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you give it a rest!- when youīr ready, -which you WILL be when you REALLY have given it a rest!- which yoyu will be, when you are no longer talking about it- you will be ready WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN IT A REST.

    You will receive an idea, and the idea will be SO intoxicatingly beautiful, that NOTHING would be able to keep you from moving into the direction of that idea.

    And UNTIL that happens, GIVE IT A REST.


    from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Give It a Rest!!! Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

    It never worked out, I never figure anything out, I never know how to go about things.
    Thatīs because "clarity" is REALLLLY ITV. You canīt get there when you have an underlying energy of "trying to fix" or "needing to understand". Clarity /understanding comes, when you relax, when you enjoy, when you float- when you are playful about it.


    But can you help understand what Abraham says about these situations???
    AH: these things don't happen to us "out of the blue," they happen to us "out of the oblivious."But can you help understand what Abraham says about these situations???
    Most people have numbed themselves about feeling their emotions, at least the more subtle emotions. Especially men, but women do it also in our western culture. So, as they trained to not feel or even value emotions, this emotions feel "forgotten", "oblivious" to them. They ARE felt, but not valued, not deliberately acknowledged. Itīs a bit as when you hear all the time a squeaking noise, after some time you start to filter it out, right? Itīs still there- but you train yourself to miss or ignore it.

    And the very same happens with the indicating emotions- until you train yourself back into being considerate to them, again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •