Thread: Entire Bedroom Set

Entire Bedroom Set

The other week, I watched my parents house while they were on vacation. I slept in the bed in one of their guest bedrooms & the mattress was sooooooo comfy. It made me want to go out & buy a new bed. So I started looking. I was prepared to spend close to $800 for a new mattress, but I texted my mom to see if she could get the name & model of that mattress so that I could find it in the stores.

Well, she texted me back "Why don't you just take this one?". I told her "ok, thanks"....so basically, I got the mattress that I wanted & saved $800.

Then I decided that I needed a new area rug & dresser. I was going to drive all the way down to IKEA to pick up a new area rug. However, when I told my landlord, she said she had a new one that she purchased & that I could just have it. Score. I got my rug without having to walk through the IKEA maze....oh, and she also had a dresser for me if I could help her move some new furniture into her house. Nice.

Basically, I have a new bedroom set & I saved over $1,000 & a bunch of shopping trips to find the items I wanted!

It keeps getting better. I was eyeing my neighbors lawn furniture & really wanted a table and chairs that he had on the side of his house. Well, this morning, he bought a newer lawn furniture set & gave me the one that I've been eyeing...if things keep going like this, I'll be able to replace all the furniture in my house within a few weeks, lol

That's awesome, RK!

nice to read your manifestations and how easy they come RickKing

always fun to read your stories thank you for sharing

thats awesome. your posts are really inspiring