Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leading my life through my questions... and then, closing the gap.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Leading my life through my questions... and then, closing the gap.

When you get out, on this trail of life- this trail, this physical trail, who do you think is leading the way?

HS:
    The IB.

Abe:
    Your IB is taking you to the places,
    that you have already lead the way, to!
    You lead the way, through your questions!

Your IB then shines a light on the answers to your questions- and you tune in to receive the direction. And so, WHO is leading the way?

HS:
    I guess, Im leading the way!

Abe:
    And how do you think, your IB feels about you, leading the way?

HS:
    I assume, pretty good!

Abe:
    Your IB is THRILLED with you, leading the way!
    THATS WHY YOU CAME!

You said: "Ill go forth into the new adventure, and I will explore all of the new contrast, and I will come to new conclusions about what I want."

And your IB said: "And once you conclude something, we will take note of it, and we will give our undivided attention to it, and we will hold a vibrational awareness of it, and we will shine a light on it, so that you can find your vibrational way to it- and then,
    we will GO TOGETHER.

And as we go together, in the new place that you have defined, we will feel exhilarated, and -depending how tuned you are, you will feel it, too.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

I want to celebrate this quote.
    -I want to DELIBERATELY celebrate my step 1 (my question) that lead my life into a wonderful expansion!
    -I want to celebrate sources step 2- (the vibrational answer) and sources light shining, and guiding me along.
    -I want to celebrate me, deliberately accomplishing step 3 on purpose, closing the gap and being TOGETHER (in alignment) with my IB, in exhilaration!

Im LEADING my life through my questions.

from the clip

Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that lead my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate my question for being super-rich.
    It has given my whole life such momentum, since so long!
    It has made me deliberate.
    It has made me intense. It has made me become a master in MANY topics.
    It has made me face enormous contrast- and balance it, and become unconditionally.
    It has made me understand, that the creation is ME.
    It has made me understand how deliberate creation works.
    It has inspired me immensely to train my focus and my mind.
    THANK YOU DESIRE!!!

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate that source has lead me step by perfect logical next step towards what I REALLY want. I so appreciate that I got guided on my personal unique path of least resistance, to becoming ME; being super-rich.
    I celebrate how source has merged all desires that are SO meaningful to me, and shined that undeniable light. I felt the guidance, all the time. And since I understand my emotions, it becomes so much easier. THANK YOU SOURCE!!

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3 on purpose by asking "Why":
    I celebrate my specific WHYs.
    Why do I want to be super-rich?
    Because money is the confirmation of me, ALLOWING myself to flow wherever life causes me to desire something. It is the confirmation of me, flowing. It is the the confirmation of the ESSENCE of allowing. Not the only essence, but a big and beautiful one.
    It is just the confirmation- the actual vibrational flow is totally unconditionally.
    I allow me to flow unconditional into all this specificness that CALLS me.
    I allow myself to flow this huge freedom.
    I allow myself to flow this delightful freedom.
    I allow myself to flow this exuberant pleasure and freedom and thrill of alignment.
    I allow myself to go, as soon source calls me.
    I allow myself. I allow MYSELF. I allow myself to flow to where I became. I allow myself to close the gap.

I feel the flow. I feel the being cut loose. I flow freely, I am allowed by myself, OF COURSE, Im allowed! Resistancefree smooth flow. Free, ease, peaceful rush ride
    Free, easy, delightful, delicious, beautiful, wonderful!
    Easy flowing. Easily following sources light to which I have created.
    Allowing my flow towards my fulfillment.
    Allowing my flow towards the accomplishment of ME.

As you look for a better-feeling way to approach whatever you are giving your attention to; as you continue to ask yourself from your ever-changing vantage point,
    “What is it that I do want?”

… Eventually you will be standing in a very pleasing place—for you cannot continually ask yourself what it is that you do want without your point of attraction beginning to pivot in that direction. The process will be gradual,

but your continued application of the process will yield wonderful results in only a few days.

Excerpted from Money and the Law of Attraction on 8/31/08

from the clip

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that lead my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate my question for being TRULY thoroughly ABUNDANT. Its such a big, beautiful, fulfilling desire! Its such an awesome goal. It feels elating to me to just ponder the question. I so love that life caused me to ask this question, and all this fascinating journey that came, due to it. It gave me SUCH A RICH LIFE, every day! I minded the variety, the abundance of life, in such deep fascinating ways. THANK YOU FOR THE QUESTION, LIFE!!!

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate that source has found and offered so many fascinating, different ways of guiding me to my fulfillment! When I go out of the way and look at the absence, the presence is so bountiful. And source also found so many ways to let me expand, and become more and deeper understanding. This truly was evolution- and will be eternally more! THANK YOU for step 2.

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3 on purpose by asking "Why":
    I celebrate my specific WHYs.
    Why do I want to be a multimilliuonaire?
    Because this is such a fantastic physical game.
    Because I have tasted it to have a lot of money, and ohhhh, I LIKE IT!!!
    It feels free. It feels so easy. It feels light and lighthearted. It feels in love with beauty and chances and opportunities. It feels in love withz the beautyful deliciousness and awesomeness of life. While I so know that I dont need the conditions to feel freedom, power, adoration and appreciation, deliciousness and fulfillment. I can go there all the time. I LOVE knowing all of this!! I so love being where I am. I so love to BE a multimillionaire, vibrationally! I love sensing my millions physically in this ease in which I think about money. I love being easy about it, in all ways, not "needing" to be specific, not needing to have the money physically NOW, not needing the manifestations, but embracing the essence. THIS FEELS SO GOOD. This is so easy. this is so FREE.

No matter what it is,
    if you really want it, and if you get out of the way of it, it will happen.

It must be. It is Law. It can be no other way. Its the way this Universe is established.

If you want it and you relax, it will happen.

Excerpted from Cincinnati, OH on 9/21/02

from the clip

I celebrate my question for becoming a masterful deliberate creator. I always wanted to become a magician, and boy have I gotten far in that.

I celebrate that source found so many incredibly beautiful ways to co-create my path with the most amazing people, concidences and happenings. WE ALL ARE SO IN THIS TOGETHER!! I am by far not the only one who dreams this dream.... just now I saw Judy Garland as Dorothee sing "over the rainbow". What a fantastic piece of art it was then, already. And I am certain my dream is eons old, not just a century. And ALL of those dreamers worked on this unfolding. Its breathtaking. Its huge. Its awesome. I SO LOVE to be part of this unfolding! Its becoming more, more more... eternally. I so love to reap the benefit of THIS!

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3:
    I celebrate how much I am allowing it! I KNOW my desire. And I get manifestations and fantastoc cocreative dances with source, this flowing, merged with source in hundred ways, this impulses, this inspirations, all the time, all the time. I FEEL INVINCIBLE.

Its not always as I thought it would come But ohh its even better!! Ohh, I came SO FAR within it. THIS has been my life-dream, and I was mining it every day of my life. I SO LOVE THIS DREAM. And all the contrast was SO GOOD, because it made me clear and certain and invincible. It gave me SO MUCH momentum. I became a liver or step 5, and I know that the all-day-every-day default setting of this is becoming more, every day.
    I SO LOVE being on this journey! I am sooo eager for even more of those magic fantastic unfoldings!! And I am sooooo SATISFIED where I am. So satisfied, so thankful, so blessed, so HAPPY

You dont want your emotions to follow your observations!
    You want your emotions to LEAD your observations!
    (...) you are creating your reality, with your emotional responses!

Philadelphia May 2013

from the clip

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life. I LOVE the word "leadership", me, setting the tone in understanding what I DESIRE. Its feeling me, understanding me, flowing me. I love embracing what I desire. I love being loyal to my desires, instead of "killing them with my doubt". I EMBRACE my questions. I give in, to my questions. I TRUST my questions.

I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view. I surrender to that wiser and clearer part of me, that is not hindered by contrast. I trust, surrender and follow the lead of this part of me, thankfully, and confidently.

I celebrate the merging of me and ME! I celebrate US, going together. I celebrate the WHOLE OF ME. Physical me, who carved out the question. Nonphysical ME, who sees the paths. We go together. I surrender into the lead of what leads me to what I lead to.

Its RIGHT for this time-space-reality to inspire desires within you!
    And those desires, that are inspired within you-
    hear that-
    We want this two words to ALWAYS BE TOGETHER,
    in your mind- for evermore:

Desire, that was inspired.

Desire, THAT WAS INSPIRED!
    Not desire, that was greeded out, of this time-space-reality!
    Not desire, that was hammered out of the difficulties,
    and of the backs of the masses!

DESIRE THAT WAS INSPIRED- from the eternalness, that is YOU.

And so in a weak moment (...) desire got inspired,
    and source is saying: "ahhhhh!!!! It got through!!!!""

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks- Foreordination Vs Predestination

I decide to look at every step 1 as the
    BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

from the clip

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. My contrast and my desires, -my questions- bring heaven to earth. They are the birthing of the new solutions. They are the miracle of expansion. They are the the birthing of a new journey. They are the birthing of awe.
    I SO LOVE MY CONTRAST. I SO LOVE MY DESIRES. I SO LOVE STEP1.

I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I celebrate source and its guidance as the TRUE "father" and "mother", that are always there for me. When I am in alignment with them, I see the path, I see the light, I feel the love, I have the clarity, and I allow the unfolding.

I celebrate me, who allowed all this understanding. I celebrate me, who walked the path, and allowed the insights, and who focused on love and joy ENOUGH to be where I am. I celebrate me! And I allow love to flow: I love her. I love her so unconditionally. I know her, so unconditionally. I allow my dreams to unfold, in love, in peace, in Greateness, in awe, in bliss, in grace, and joy. In so much delicious joy. I allow it to be. I step out of the way. I allow our loving, joyful, blessed unfolding. I allow this to be as it ought to be.

Creation
    isn't forcing or commanding something into existence.
    It's more of a rolling over, a good stretch, blissing out,
    lying on the grass watching the flowers blowing in the breeze
    or the clouds floating by.

You live in a state of grace.
    You forget that when you feel good,
    only good things can come to you.
    It's just a matter of relaxing, and things will come.

You are, in essence, bringing heaven to earth.

~ Abraham-Hicks -- 1996

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

You became so SERIOUS on your path, that you stopped
    having FUN, ALONG THE WAY!
    Fun, along the way, fun along the way!

Youve got serious along the way. Serious- along the way.
    Oh, sooo serious along the way. Youve got competitive, along the way,
    Youve got DETERMINED along the way.
    And youve got beaten up, along the way!

You meant to have fun, along the way! You meant to have fun, along the way.
    Clarity, along the way.
    You meant to vasculate on the EGS from clarity to agility, to humor...
    you meant to have FUN.

You meant to have clarity. You didnt mean to fix problems-
    You meant to find solutions.
    You didnt mean to wrestle problems to the ground and kill them-
    you meant them to LEAD YOU,
    on the merry, joyful chase of unfolding!

Abraham Hicks - Long Beach CA 2015-02-14

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question for getting EVERYTHING that I want. No doubt, no worry, but sheer trust into that request, and into that fulfillment. I wanted to become rocksteady, wholly KNOWING of the fact that I can be, do or have everything. All my life, I see this red thread. THANK YOU for this AWESOME question!!!

I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I love realizing and more and more KNOWING that source guided me there, that I came in from source with that question, and that I got clearer and clearer on this path. I LOVE how I felt guided! I LOVE how source leads me along- ETERNALLY.

I celebrate me, who allowed all this understanding. I celebrate how I am becoming a master of letting this in, of HAPPENING in this way. ME, who I really am, is happening, "ascending into the physical form" more and more fully. I AM HAPPENING! I am expressing. The whole of me is more and more expressing. This is AWESOME!
    This is the true "ascension". Its triumphant!! Its divine. Its bringing Heaven to Earth, THIS IS ME. I am SOOOOOO loving and celebrating and adoring this!!!

Manifesting means "Ascending to the next higher level".

All of you, in your physical form, -as we said many times here this day-
    are extensions of source energy.
    And to the degree that you focus to align you with your source,
    you ARE the physical embodiment of that source.

And we gotta believe that this is what anyone means with
    "Ascension".
    When you train your vibration into a place that matches your source
    then youv got to have the perspective of that, which is your source.

And as long as your focused in this bodies and doing that,
    you have achieved the state of Ascension.
    Our definition of this is the raising of vibration.

But people want to make everything literal.
    And we wanna say: What are you gonna do with the physical body
    in a nonphysical environment?
    Iow, it just doesnt translate in in a way that we can make work out in the way
    we mean physical and nonphysical.

But, in fairness, EVERYTHING that is physical is nothing more
    than an extension of that what is nonphysical.
    So we have to go along with the idea that you could get so good
    and so pure in your vibratory state
    that you could create anything that you could imagine.

And in fact, get ready for this:
    THAT is what you have done in this earth-state.
    The earth-state is the physical extension of nonphysical.

Asheville, 04/30/05

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate my wonderful, beautiful desire for huge ABUNDANCE.

I celebrate source, backing me up completely. I celebrate source, being on my side!
    I celebrate source being really "the higher, wiser me"- that SO UNDERSTANDS me fully, and the perfect goodness of what I am about.
    I celebrate understanding, that I am GUIDED to my best good, to me true joy, to my real fulfillment!

I celebrate me, who allowed all this understanding. I LOVE understanding! I love seeing all the tokens fill in. I love seeing it, coming into place. I love molding this even more. I love this process of having my hands in this clay. I love the PROCESS. I love the journey! I love getting there. I SO LOVE the fun ride!!

We dont want you to get a million dollars and stop!
    Youre gonna want a million dollars ALWAYS ON YOUR DISPOSAL!
    Youre gonna spend that, and have another on its heels!

Because we promise you-
    once you get used to millions of dollars moving through your experience, a million dollars wont last you very long! (...)

So, what is it that we want you to trust in?
    The fact, that you can be or do or have ANYTHING.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - how to expect 1 million dollars

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate me, having come here to the leading edge, with leading edge ideas already when I came here, and having come to SO MANY more while I lived. *I* became sooo much more! The whole of me became SO BIG. I love pondering this. I love this awesomeness of step 1. I love this rightness of step 1. I so love this creative blessed perfect creative journey- in ALL steps. I so love having become aware how this really works. I so love being so stable in this. I so love being deliberate, aware and titito in most of my step 1-moments!

I celebrate source, my guiding light, the nonresistant part of me, my divine co-creator, who is not more or less worthy than me. I so love understanding this, as well! I love understanding the role of "God". I so love being familiar and funny and easy with source. I so love to be in vicinity, not in distanced awe. I so love to be merged with my funny, happy, all-knowing, joyful LOVING ME-part!! I so love source.

I celebrate me, who allowed all this understanding. I love understanding ME, better than ever. I so love how all this became SO CLEAR to me. Me, becoming the master eventually is inevitable. Its certain. Its absolutely certain. Its just a matter of gradually relaxing more a bit, each day... and telling the bit better story, the bit lesser resistant belief, the bit better attitude. Its coming, I KNOW that, I feel the certainty of it. And meanwhile, I chill out and ADORE the journey, that will never end!

I SO LOVE MY JOURNEY.

(thank you lemonup for this awesome image!)

[Abraham told a story about Esther losing the parking ticket to get her car out
    at the airport. When she realized it was only a matter of paying the full
    amount for while she was gone, she relaxed and remembered all is well. And then
    she found the ticket where she had looked and looked for it in her purse.
    Here's what Abraham then said: ]

...Where it was during that time is really irrelevant. We cannot even explain where it was, because we can not make you understand that things come into vibrational beingness through your attention to it...

Things are as real as you focus them to be.
    Everything is as you focus it to be.

The power of your mind is so much more than you know.
    As you begin hearing this and knowing this and applying this, then you can know the future before it manifests. You can be present in the now as it manifests. The best combination of all of that is to sift through- and put things in your vortex that you know that you like them one by one. Do your best all day every day to line up with the fullness of who you are. Feel the power of your grid be present in your moment.

Let All That IS be there with you, and be the brilliant, genius, magical creative person that you were born to be, you see.

And don't try to conform to the mediocre standards of the world, who mostly operates from outside the vortex.

~Abraham, Boston, Mass, 6/2/12

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate how life causes me to expand, EVERY DAY! I celebrate that there is no end to the evolution of beauty, passion, love, harmony, and meaningfulness. It becomes better and better and better. Today already, wer living "Paradise" in relationship to what was 50 years, 100 years ago. I SO LOVE REALIZING THIS!!!
    I so love to be in, on this game.

I celebrate source, knowing exactly when and how and who. I so love to have this all-knowingness, this infinite intelligence and infinite LOVE at my back!

I SO LOVE TO TRUST THIS. I so love knowing that as soon I relax, my cork floats. I have NOTHING to do than relax into the done-ness! I DID THE WORK!! And now, fun and love and appreciation and relaxation is ALL that is to do for me!!

I celebrate me, understanding deeper and deeper and allowing myself more and more to really live heaven on earth: In being nice to me. In being gentle with me. I adoring my dreams, and following my impulses. In NOT battling my desires! I SO LOVE HOW I GET THIS.

(Leadership)- its just you and YOU,
    coming into alignment.
    YOU and you. YOU and you, and WITH you, and YOU-
    the power. The energy, that creates worlds.

Flowing to you, and through you, towards EVERYTHING
    that you want.
    Endlessly. New ideas hatching every day.
    Never getting it done! Never wanting to get it done.

Because it feels so good, to be alive, like that.

2015-07-26 San Francisco