Iīm LEADING my life through my questions.

I decide to look at every step 1 as the
BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that leads my life into a wonderful expansion:
I celebrate me, understanding the awesome magic of step 1. I UNDERSTAND that a desire, or even a need, is the birthing of something so PRECIOUS. Oh, and I SO CARE for that!! I care in such love, for what is becoming.
I care for the newness, I care for the tiny not yet fully unfolded. I care for this tiny, living, newly created thing. I have such incredible love for it. And I love pampering and nursing it, having my gentle, friendly, warm love upon it. I donīt care that its tiny, I donīt care that itīs fragile, I donīt care. I LOVE. Ohhh, could there be something more beautiful.

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
I celebrate source, who cares, when I donīt. I love knowing that source sees what I donīt see, catch what I donīt get, understands what is needed when I am in hate or slipped in any way. I love, that because source, I canīt get it wrong. I am not responsible for the wellbeing of the tiny new- and not responsible for ANYBODY. Iīm just responsible for my own joy- now, now, now. Oh how easy! How sweet! How manageable. I appreciate source so much for being infinite! I do.

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3:
I celebrate me, GETTING IT SO MUCH. I get so much of this depth, of this clarity, of this delicious details, of all of that that I CARE FOR! Becuase, where I lovingly care, I get all the specifics... and I also celebrate to not hit myself over the head, when Iīm not tuned in this perfect ways, but when Iīm just able to be there, generally. How soothing. How sweet! How easy... I SO LOVE THE GOODNESS OF THIS GAME!! I so love all of this.

Start telling a better-feeling story
about the things that are important to you.
Do not write your story like a factual documentary,
weighing all the pros and cons of your experience,

but instead tell the uplifting, fanciful, magical story
of the wonder of your own life

and watch what happens.

It will feel like magic, as your life begins
to transform right before yours eyes,
but it is not by magic.

It is by the power of the Laws of the Universe
and your deliberate alignment with those Laws.

--- Abraham