Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leading my life through my questions... and then, closing the gap.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Iīm LEADING my life through my questions.

I decide to look at every step 1 as the
    BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that lead my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate that my journey was LONG! I celebrate that I allowed myself TIME, and the guidance of source to really, really REALLY understand this game, and enjoying the process of deliberate creation.

"The longer it takes, the more fun it will be"- I really lived this. And oh, how was I impatient! I was so mixed up in shoulds and needs, and I really messed up big times, in the first decades of my life. And, to be true, I wouldnīt give any of that up for nothing, because I so UNDERSTAND now, what life really is about. I UNDERSTAND: I got clarity and depth, that I wouldnīt have achieved if this would have gone differently.

I would not have chosen that consciously... but my IB KNEW better. Thank you, source!

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I celebrate source, KNOWING! I celebrate source, having my back.
    I celebrate giving in fully and wholly to source, who knows thing better than me. I celebrate source, leading me in the PERFECT way. I celebrate source, KNOWING, and me, giving in.

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3:
    I celebrate me, feeling better and better unconditionally, and really, REALLY enjoying the journey. I so enjoy the now! I so enjoy the joy on the way. And THAT is the true sweetspot... and all other will come eventually, while I donīt really care when. THIS IS SUCH an awesome life!! THANK YOU for this life.

Overcoming Resistances is the same as the FUN of the journey!

You know that path of most allowing,
    or that path of least resistance...
    Weīr gonna say something in a way you have not heard before (...).

Your journey is more FUN,
    because thereīs resistance on your path.

It just is! Itīs more fun!
    You donīt REALLY want a straight, swift line to the things you want!
    You think you do. But itīs SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING
    to figure it out, as you go!

Itīs all about resistance- to be a hands-on-creator,
    to be molding the clay, to get better and better and better
    at this, to see the results, that you get...
    -think about it!

2015-07-26 San Francisco

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that lead my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate to KNOW that I really really want the manifestations that are in my Vortex! Not "any stuff" will do. I celebrate that source knows this, and keeps me from wading through stuff that I donīt want. I CELEBRATE THAT! I always had that inkling. I always knew this somehow! NOW I KNOW. I KNOW, and I am in such appreciation for how I finetuned with not too much stuff being on my back. Well of course I ALWAYS manifested something, but in this minor ways that did not distract me too much. It was the perfect unfolding of molding and understanding and finetuning in step 1. I AM SO THANKFUL for that.

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I celebrate source, being me, being the bigger, wiser, clearer, more tuned-to-love part of me. I celebrate my source. I celebrate KNOWING that this part is here, and it has my back. I celebrate to surrender to it more and more and more. I celebrate the ease, that this means. I celebrate the instant relief, the instant step 3, that happens when I surrender to it. Ohhh, what sweetness. What fun, what love, what joy. THANK YOU IB!

I celebrate me, allowing this to happen. I celebrate me, knowing. I clebrate me, enjoying all of this so much. I celebrate my wisdom, my eagerness, my loyality, my cleverness, my skill. Iīm really good at this. And, I SO LOVE THE JOURNEY. I so love all the steps.

You see, the relationship you want, you have to be vibrationally ready for.
    And so, you don’t want to attract a relationship that you’re ready for,
    you want to attract the relationship
    that is the perfect relationship.

And there is a small variance between the relationship you want,
    and the relationship you’re ready for!
    The relationship that you’re ready for, now hear this, this is so good,
    Law of Attraction will bring you someone
    who’s a perfect match to your vibrational readiness.

And if Law of Attraction, right now, were to match you up with exactly
    what you’re ready for,
    you would not like the results ,
    because you’ve got some movement to go.

And that’s no negative reflection on you.
    It just says Law of Attraction is giving you the gift of not giving you
    the relationship that you’re ready for, because the relationship
    that you’re ready for is not the relationship that’s in your vibrational escrow.
    Did you hear that?

That’s the Universe watching out for you.
    That’s the Universe keeping you from wading through stuff you do not want.

7/22/08 - Alaska Cruise 2008

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate me, drawing life by my questions! I clebrate step 1- as the fantastic CLARIFYING stance of life, where I ponder, where I think, where I sift and collect data. I so love step 1! I so understand step 1. I so LOVE this creative process where I deliberately choose and finetune and mold and have my hands in the creative, physical and vibrational clay. I so LOVE this sifting-process and this digging-deeper-process. I so love CREATION.

I celebrate always being guided, on my journey. I celebrate that source always has their light on for me. I celebrate this Co-Creation!! Now as I understand it, Iīm in awe about this. What a genius, literally divine process! What a wonderful, fantastic game: LIFE.

I celebrate me, allow what I have created in step 1. I love this ebb and flow, this dance of Yin and Yang, "day and night". I love the action and the sorting-and sifting Yang-process, and I also love the balancing, allowing, resting, chilling Yin-process. Both "dragons" create the worlds... in all their 10 000 colors, the Tao... I SO LOVE to have all of this WITHIN ME. I celebrate it in me, I celebrate it within EVERYBODY! We all have it. We all are Gods in physical bodies. I so love KNOWING that. I so love step 3, the refreshing, allowing, re-sourcing part of the equation, the ALLOWING of what I created. Thank you thank you life for having brought me into THIS understanding!!! THANK YOU LIFE.

Deactivate things you don't want by withdrawing your attention.
    JUST LOOK AWAY.

Philadelphia, Oct. 2013

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate me, having come from compassion for others that brought me to my knees, to compassion with who we all REALLY ARE. Itīs so BIG. I sooo celebrate this awesome step! I so celebrate everything that got me here. I can do whatever I feel inclinded to do- or to desire, or to perform. I may be DIFFERENT. I donīt need to come "down" to anybody. I may be ME. I take such delight in this. I celebrate everything that got me here! I AM ON MY OWN. I AM ON MY OWN.

I celebrate that I am not alone! I celebrate that source is ALWAYS with me. I celebrate that I am always "multiple consciousness". But this is to be resistancefree-consciousness. Itīs not about others, itīs about me, me, me and me and me and me. I SO LOVE understanding this!
    I so LOVE knowing this.

I celebrate me, bringing it all together, by allowing what was pinched off to merge again. I celebrate my allowing. I celebrate my openess. I celebrate my softness. I celebrate my surrender. I celebrate my eagerness for more. I celebrate how I WANT to megr with who I really am, and how much I know that everyone can do the same, and that itīs really all good! I am so... full of myself. I feel so whole when I look at the wellbeing and the goodness.

I can always be a part of the solution! I never again need to be part of a problem, for very long. I adore the clarification -for a split second. And I adore journey- for eternity. THANK YOU LIFE!

Utter compassion is a complete and not freaking out awareness
    of where someone is.

That is utter compassion. Just think about it.
    If there is the slightest discomfort
    as you look at where someone is,
    you've got nothing to give them.

So utter compassion must be the okay-ness of where you are,
    the all-rightness of where you are,
    because after all, it's temporary,
    and it's the beginning of where you're going.

Can you feel it? It's huge.
    It's the missing piece.

It's the piece that medicine is looking for.
    It's the piece that everyone who's wanting to feel good is looking for.
    It's what's missing in relationships that aren't working.
    It's the piece.

The okay-ness with what is. Because it's so temporary.
    And because IT, this blessed 'what is', produced this.
    And without this blessed 'what is', this expanded beingness,
    which is the promise of eternity, could not exist.

~Abraham, Denver, CO, 9/3/11

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate my delicious awesome wonderful LEADING desires!!
    I so love my desires. I love the smallest ones and the biggest ones! I love them ALL. They really are like tiny precious babies. They are so... precious, so virtuous, so LIFEGIVING. They ARE life! Like this awesome tiny baby above... they are seedlings full of divine potential, but even without having unfolded yet more, they are so precious. I SO LOVE MY DESIRES. I so love my desires!

I celebrate source, totally understanding this preciousness. I love source, ALWAYS taking care of my awesome adorable little "children". I am so thankful for source taking care of these treasures, even when Iīm not (yet) aware. I adore source for taking care of them always, in the most wonderful ways. I may relax. I may surrender: Source got me. Source got my desires. Source holds us all. Source KNOWS. Source shows the way. Source cares for our all loving sweet unfolding. THANK YOU SOURCE.

I celebrate me, having allowed me into this recpetive mode of knowing the preciousness of all of it. I love being here! I am proud of me, I compliment me, I love me and I thank me for now being here. THANK ME. Thank me and my stubborness, my wisdom, my friendliness, my love, my sturdiness in never giving up, and my sensitivity in feeling for the leading joy. WOW, this all is sooooo good.

THANK YOU LIFE!!

It’s a feeling of invincibility.
    It’s a feeling of expansion.
    It’s a feeling of whimsy. It’s a feel of fun!

She hasn’t yet installed the zip-line.
    […laughter…] Jerry didn’t want it, but he’s gone. […laughter…] Well, actually he’s not gone. A zip-line seems like a good idea to him now too. […laughter…]

In other words, it’s a mood of prosperity…
    It was an expensive proposition.
    It’s a feeling of doing something for the fun of doing it.
    There was no practical association with it.
    It’s just doing something for the fun of doing it.
    Doing something for the exhilaration of doing it.

So, as you find things like that,
    that are just RICH…!

FROM MARCH 16, 2014 SEDONA, AZ

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate all the desires, that life causes me to shoot- and to realize, all the time. This is such an abundance. I know that none are wasted, ever. Itīs all tended to, cared for, and nurtured in wonderful ways. THIS is heaven! Nothing is ever squandered, and thatīs such awe. THANK YOU THANK YOU LIFE!!!

I celebrate source, being in this with me unsplittable. un-off-pinchably . I so love KNOWING the doneness so deeply. I love feeling source with me. I so love totally understanding and relaxing-into the DONE NESS. So certain, so clear, so beautiful. So wonderful, divine, perfect and EASY for me!

I celebrate me, focusing on all this huge and tiny "miracles" that are just what life really is. I adore the colors, I adore the shapes. I adore the fragrances, I adore the rooms. I adore the beauy, I adore the meaning, I adore the function. I SO ADORE LIFE.
    ALL THIS ENDLESS TREASURES.

Abe teach a HS who is bored about his work how to not look at what is boring, but to try finding "the treasures" in his tasks, as:

"Who! -Could this be an information for me?
    Could the be something hidden, between the lines?"

Esther is watching the World-series. And Esther is discover things about what Abraham teach that are evident in EVERYTHING that is happening on that Baseball-field. Itīs NOT just a baseball-game! Itīs evidence of the laws of the Universe. Itīs evidence of momentum. Itīs evidence of the way that the energy is flowing. Itīs evidence of how that person feels, right here right now. Itīs evidence, of the momentum of the crowd.
    Itīs evidence of EVERYTHING that sheīs come to know!

And the satisfaction-factor in watching... Esther has previously described baseball-games as equivalent to watching paint dry.

But not this time! There is ALWAYS the ability to comprehend, on a deeper level for WHATEVER it is that you are focused upon. And when you cut yourself off from that, you canīt help but have but help an unpleasant time!

HS:
    Ok, yes.

(...) Abe:
    Conditional seeking out of life- which is, I seek out good conditions to observe, so that I can have a goodfeeling response to what I am observing TRAPS YOU. Because it makes you need only good conditions, in order to feel good. But achieving alignment, anyway FREES you, to the entire spectrum of life, and this planet, and this participants, on it.

There are riches for you, in the most unlikely places.

And when you discover them- ohhh, then, a plethora of possible things is then to be discovered EVERYWHERE! So, if you were on a treasurehunt, and all the treasures were just laying on top of the ground for everyone to see, and so it just became a mad dash to see, who could elbow-each others out of the way to scoop up the treasures, think about the satisfaction-factor in THAT.

Or think about the treasures, being disguised and hidden, where only intuitive, tuned in people can find them. And imagine yourself, tuned in. Imagine others, tuned in, too! Imagine watching the discovery, for yourself and others of this treasures. And measure the satisfaction-factor!

You didnīt say: "I want the treasures to be obvious."
    You just said: "I want treasures!"

And we know for SURE that this treasure called "Satisfaction" is in soo many places, that people donīt allow it, because they made up their mind: "There is no treasure, here. There is no treasure, here!"

Well, if you believe there is no treasure here, you are not gonna find one. But if you believe thereīs a treasure EVERYWHERE...
    ... it might be worth 8 hrs of editing to find it! Because when you find it, it will feel worth it!
    (laughter).

(...) Esther heard someone say the other day about these gatherings, that a lot of the same things keeps happening, here. And Esther was astonished. Because, she finds the treasures in EVERY CONVERSATION! In every conversation there is something, that has not been said before, or she did not understand, before. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

There is not a moment of your life thatīs not rich with treasures that your IB has found- and so, boredom is you, not in sync with your IB! Confusion is you, not in sync with your IB. Lethargy, complacency, is you, not being in sync with your IB!

Atlanta October 2017, from the clip Abraham Hicks - Often the Story You Tell is the Problem

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate LEADING my life. I so love this understanding. I so love this certainty. I so love KNOWING that I am in the lead. Life has shown me over and over, and I KNOW that it works. This is such a blessed stance. I adore the certainty. I adore my empowerment. I adore KNOWING.

I celebrate source pulling the strings exactly to my allowing. I adore source guiding me, giving me the perfect indicators, in love, in deepest benevolent UNDERSTANDING. I adore source for guiding me so lovingly. I adore source, having my back. I so love this co-creation. I feel so safe, so seen, so loved, so heard, so understood, so known.

I celebrate me, setting the tone lighter and easier and more loving and clear- more in ALIGNMENT with source, every day. I get this. I get this game, more and more. I am a master already, oh my, WHAT A LIFE I HAVE!! And I "canīt wait" this to be even bigger! Well, I CAN wait. When I am in adoration, when I am in appreciation, itīs "no wait". Itīs bliss. Itīs perfect- a perfect, lovely, fantastically feeling right unfolding.

Ahhh, I so love setting the tone, and then surrendering to what I am REALLY, joyfully, ready for. I trust. I relax. I let go of all hurry. I surrender into joy. I surrender to the magic, perfect, divine, beautiful unfolding. I surrender into the love, this fullness of awesome golden love. I surrender into the depth of fun! I surrender into feasting on the delicious NOW, NOW, NOW, NOW... what a game. What a life. What a beauty. WHAT JOY.

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate how my questions lead me- and source!- along.
    I SO appreciate the journey.
    I SOOOO APPRECIATE life, that I am creating!
    I so appreciate the expansion, this game of becoming.
    This game of CREATION.
    I see it, I know it, I enjoy it, I LOVE IT.

I celebrate source, being always WITH me, here, now, here, now, and guiding me with infinite intelligence, and infinite love. I so love knowing that I am everything else than alone! Iīm never alone. Iīm always multiple consciousness. I am SO IN THIS TOGETHER with God. While I never need to be "perfect" and in fact, can never be- because life is always "ahead of me", CALLING me, while I create more of it in the same time. Ahhh, itīs a fantastic game! Itīs a perfect game. Itīs such joy. Itīs SO GOOD.

I celebrate me, being in range of hearing source!
    I celebrate me to have trained me where I am. I celebrate ME.
    I celebrate me, being on the eternal journey, never getting it "done" finally- but getting it done now, and now, again, and again and again... a chain of fantastic moments, that I REALIZE, enjoy, step on and bounce off from, all "perfect" in itīs eternal imperfection.

Ohhh, Iīm so celebrating LIFE!
    Iīm so LOVING life.
    I am so happy. I AM SO HAPPY.

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate the desires that have long been born.
    I celebrate this awesome huge mutual Vortex.versions, that got built since eons.
    I celebrate what is humans "fate and destiny"- our all Vortex-calling: World-peace, -freedom, -joy, -love and -abundance. I trust this dreams. I allow their calling to lead me, in total trust that all IS working out for all of us. I follow the good feeling lead, that I have carved out in my life.
    I refuse to look elsewhere- I celebrate my own, and this universal desires.

I celebrate source, guiding every one of us. I celebrate the time of awakening, where more and more "get" this connection, where it gets sweeter and easier and more and more normal.

I celebrate me, hearing the call. I even celebrate the pain that I feel, as it is my friend, a friendly loving indicator that makes me AWARE. Thank you indicators! Thank you clarity. Thank you, contrast, that makes me see and know.

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate my vision, of being the teacher of LoA. I celebrate my vision that I am helping people all over the world to realize, and to understand, and to learn how they can BE or HAVE or DO EVERYTHING they want. This is the biggest vision I can think of. I celebrate my desire to walk on the leading edge into the time of awakening. I celebrate my deep, deep desire to be a light- while I am light. I so love my desire.

I celebrate source, having lead me perfectly. I celebrate that I got trained in ways that I did not always understand. I celebrate that source is so much wiser than me, and knows what I REALLY want. I celebrate source, holding my light. I celebrate our co-creation, and I am so incredibly thankful for the setup of this awesome game.

I celebrate me, coming around more and more and more. I celebrate each miserable moment. I celebrate what came from it. I celebrate the times where I was on my knees. I celebrate the edge. I celebrate the contrast. And I celebrate me, being ready to let go mostly of step 1 now, and ALLOW in step 3. I am on the peak now, now I desire to yodel down the canyons, and live and explore and teach and beam PARADISE.

THANK YOU LIFE.

Ahhhhh, if we could parade before you
    just the MASTERS you have been revered as a culture
    -EVERYONE OF THEM would tell you:

"I wouldnīt give up ONE miserable moment.
    Because everyone of them helped me become,
    who I ultimatively am."

from the clip
    Money Without A Job? (Abraham-Hicks)