Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Leading my life through my questions... and then, closing the gap.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Iīm LEADING my life through my questions.

I decide to look at every step 1 as the
    BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that lead my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate that I am CREATING with my desires. I celebrate, that I am LEADING the evolution, with my desires.
    I celebrate the treasures and the awe and the beauty, that comes into reality, through me sifting thorugh the contrast and finding new preferences. Isnīt that fantastic! Isnīt that BIG! I so love realizing this so clearly, and deeply, and appreciating it with such clear joy. I feel blessed by GETTING this.

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I celebrate source, holding the new found desire, cradling it, tending to it, coupling it with likewise, loving it, understanding it, and guiding me towards it. Thank you source for cradling my beloveds!

-Celebrating me, allowing step 3:
    I celebrate me, feeling better and better unconditionally, and really, REALLY enjoying the journey. I so enjoy the potentail, that is calling me, waiting for me eternally, BEING ME. I adore the understanding that whaat I created IS me, and it will be there for me until I embrace ME. It doesnīt go away. Nothing is ever squandered. Itīs there, itīs done, and it calls me, and I hear it. I love that and I relax myself into it. I relax and trust and enjoy myself into it. I love myself there, I pamper myself there, I laugh myself there, I nap myself there. I so love this ease. I so love this joyful, happy, perfect set-up. THANK YOU LIFE.

There is so much yet untapped abundance...

We want you to understand that abundance expands proportionately to match desire, and that there is great untapped abundance not yet allowed by the very humans who have created it.

When your life experience causes a focused desire within you, the means to fulfill that desire is created at the same time—but you have to be on the Vibrational wavelength with your desire in order to see the path to the fulfillment of it.

Excerpted from Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide on 11/1/10

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that leads my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate my awesome desire, that is the beginning of each single creation. While me, being aware of the desire, is already such a high manifestation!
    Itīs already done, when I become aware of it... which makes me celebrate even more.
    Abe say, when Iīm aware of a desire, itīs so evolved already that itīs a done deal... I SO LOVE KNOWING THIS. It feels as bliss. It feels so wonderfully CERTAIN. It feels clear. It feels fantastically, friskily, lively, eagerly EXPECTANT.

-Celebrating sources step 2 -the vibrational answer- and sources light, guiding me along:
    I celebrate the nonresistant part of me, that has full view of how to go about the new journey.
    I celebrate source, doing all the merging and coupling and bringing together. I adore source, who loves so endlessly, purely, divinely. I so love source, this bigger part of me, for the power, the strength, the clarity, the endless LOVE and wisdom.

I celebrate me, GETTING it. I celebrate me, ciming fully up to speed with ME. I love the mastery that I already achieved. I love the fun on this ride! I love drawing others in. I love the bigness of this. I love the Greatness of this. I love how easy and normal and natural it is- while itīs also triumphant, awesome, fantastic and thrilling. I live "on top of the world", and am becoming more- endlessly. I so love this game. I so love this life!!

Who leads the way on your "trail of life"?
    -What his adventurous path is about, now.

HS got very known and extremely good about rock-climbing, but he doesnīt feel fulfilled with it anymore. He starts to walk in the woods, and to meditate in the caves and feels very connected in that.
    He seeks to find out where his path is leading him to, now.

Abe:
    And so you discover, that "thrill" isnīt just from challenge, and adventure, and danger.

HS:
    Yes, Mam.

Abe:
    But it comes from ALIGNMENT. Yes.
    And alignment comes in a lot of different forms! Yes. Yes!
    Hereīs a question for all of you. But weīr going to direct it right at you: Do you believe that there are many not yet chartered paths in your Vortex?

HS:
    Yes.

Abe:
    And do you believe that your IB is knows what they are, and where they are, and what the thrills upon them are?

HS:
    It certainly seems so, yah.

Abe:
    And so, when you get out on this trail of life- this trail, this physical trail, who do you think is leading the way?

HS:
    The IB.

Abe:
    Your IB is taking you to the places,
    that you have already lead the way, to!
    You lead the way, through your questions!

Your IB then shines a light on the answers to your questions- and you tune in to receive the direction. And so, WHO is leading the way?

HS:
    I guess, Iīm leading the way.

Abe:
    And how do you think, your IB feels about you, leading the way?

HS:
    I assume, pretty good!

Abe:
    Your IB is THRILLED with you, leading the way!
    THATīS WHY YOU CAME!

You said: "Iīll go forth into the new adventure, and I will explore all of the new contrast, and I will come to new conclusions about what I want."

And your IB said: "And once you conclude something, we will take note of it, and we will give our undivided attention to it, and we will hold a vibrational awareness of it, and we will shine a light on it, so that you can find your vibrational way to it- and then,
    we will GO TOGETHER.

And as we go together, in the new place that you have defined, we will feel exhilarated, and -depending how tuned you are, you will feel it, too.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Take Your Inner-Being Along. Law of Attraction Riviera Mediterranean Cruise

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

-Celebrating my step 1 -my question- that leads my life into a wonderful expansion:
    I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate the questions, that cause life- MY life, everyoneīs life. I so love this most creative stance on earth. I so love the new beginning. I so love the question. Isnīt it beautiful to see it as QUESTION, as new beginning, instead as a "problem"!? Ohh, I SO LOVE BEING HERE!!!

I celebrate source, KNOWING all answers! What a dance. I so love the dance, the journey, that becomes, between me and ME! I so love this life-span, that becomes in the polarity, between me and ME. What an awesome set-up. What a game. What a beauty: LIFE!!

I celebrate me, ALLOWING. As the quote below says- allowing, step 3, is the sweetness, the fascination, the satisfaction, the beauty, the thrill, the LOVE of living! Itīs the adventure, the awe, the fulfillment. Itīs all things that are deemed to be good- that FEEEEEL good, or at least as relief. I am so blessed, understanding this! I am blessed being there, most of my time, and getting even better- eternally. So sweet. so loving, so playful, so fascinating, so delicious, so wonderful. THANK YOU life!!!

To be an Allower
    is to be one who feels positive emotion, which means that you must control what you are giving your attention to.

It does not mean that you get everything in your world whipped into shape so that everything and everyone is just the way you want it to be. It means that you are able to see, and therefore solicit forth, from the Universe, from your world, and from your friends, that which is in harmony with you, while you let the other parts go unnoticed by you - therefore unattracted by you, and therefore not invited by you.
    That is Allowing, you see.

And we will tell you, friends, Allowing is the most glorious state of being you will ever achieve on a long, ongoing basis. For once you are an Allower, you are spiraling upward and upward, for there is no negative emotion to balance you out and bring you down.
    There is no backward swing of the pendulum.
    You are forever and gloriously moving forward and upward!

The Law Of Attraction, p.151

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate my LOVE for the step 1. I LOVE the birthing of miracles! I love this lively awesome moments of getting aware, that I WANT it. And I am celebrating that I am not attached to the trouble, anymore! I am not attached to the problem, that birthed it. And in that, it becomes easier and sweeter, and less and less painful. I know from myself, having given birth 4 times, that it can be almost completely pain-free! And I experience that now, on all levels- living almost completely painfree. This is so awesome. This is so... DIVINE. This is masterful, and becoming even better. I feel so blessed to be here. I feel so proud, and triumphant, and joyful, to BE HERE. This is full of wonder, full of magic, while it is solely "as life is supposed to be"- and getting better even, every day.

I celebrate source, KNOWING my unique path of least resistant. I am full of awe how all of this works and is set up. I am so incredibly thankful to see this "from the inside"! I am in awe, I feel so touched. I feel SO HAPPY. I feel so showered with preciousness. I FEEL SO THANKFUL.

I celebrate me, allowing the ease! I celebrate me, allowing the path of least resistance, and smelling the fantastic flowers- on my way.
    GETTING THERE, achieving the goals, checking it off, is not my top-priority, anymore. Living joyful is. Feeling my heart glowing in love is, feasting my eyes, and all my senses is. LOVING is. Opening my heart again and again, more and more, becoming wide and trusting and surrendered in goodness is. I SO LOVE the journey. I detached from need, and I LOVE the condition, without needing them. And now, I own them... from the inside out.

My life is amazing. My awareness is awesome. I feel so blessed.

(thank you lemon for the pic! )

BIRTHING OF A MIRACLE.

I celebrate me, being the leader of my life through my question. I celebrate WHO I AM in this very moment. HOW PERFECT I AM, in sources eyes. How satisfying I am, AS I AM, for source! I am the culmination of WHAT WAS- and that is indescribably MUCH! And FROM HERE, from this awesome stance, I find new desires. WHAT AN AWE IS THAT!!!
    I a, wrapping my thoughts around this and have goosebumps in it. I have no words for it, but it feels rapturous. Ohhh thank you life for bringing me here! -And I want MORE of that more, clearer, bigger, even more understood!!

I celebrate source, that is so totally capable of seeing all this incredibly meaningful layers of beauty and love and rightness and goodness! What an awe. What fascination, what understanding. What bigness. What JOY!

I celebrate me, allowing the ease! I celebrate me, being able to GET this in so many ways. I celebrate me, having trained me to enjoy and to look for the wanted sides. I celebrate me, never having given up. I celebrate me, living step 5 and -6 in so much of the time. I celebrate and compliment and love me, for all of that- including thse OOTV moments, when I didnīt get there, and felt the discord. I celebrate my willingness to be the leading-edge-pioneer. I celebrate ME. I LOVE ME. Thank me, for ME.

The result of joyous expansion

HS asks, towards "which end" we are living. First, there is no end, but eternal joyous expansion. But Abe lead him to see that itīs NOT only about "expansion or growth", but itīs towards the JOY, really.

(After Esther having tended to her desire of having some beautiful sculptures of lions, and having followed the inspired impulses for quite some time...)

...when he delivered the lions the other day,
    she felt exhilaration, UNREASONABLE to most humans.
    -Unreasonable exhileration!

Now, why?
    Why did Esther feel SUCH exhileration? Because, she had sifted and sorted and looked for lions, lions in her Vortex. The lions were gestating. Now, this sounds silly to you, maybe! But the lions were gestating! They were making their way to her.

Esther was not worried about finding the lions. She knew, in time she would find the lions. She was doing lots of other things, sheīs not only looking for lions, but sheīs having the idea of lions, and she knew she would find lions, and sheīs been appreciating lions everywhere sheīs going, although sheīs never seen ANY lions that she appreciated like THESE lions anywhere,

and NOW the culmination is happening, and they are rendezvousing.
    They have driven from Alaska, they are bringing them across the nation, they have driven through 30 states, and it was the first day that Esther was to rendezvous at her house with them, bringing the lions-

and when Esther saw the lions, she WANTED
    TO LEAP FOR JOY. In fact, did!

She could not believe the satisfaction of the lions, the way her Vortex delivered. Now, this SEEMS like a silly manifestation- because almost anyone in the world would say: "Now, you find some lions, when you look around, and you look through catalogues, then you find lions, and youīve gotta write a cheque and youīve got lions."

NOO, it isnīt like that! Itīs isnīt like that.
    It is that you HAVE a vibration about the lions, that you want. You have a vibrational picture, of the lions that you want, or of anything that you want. And you hold yourself not in discord to them, but in
    vibrational alignment with them-

so when they actually manifest, they stand there as the manifestation of all that youīve done before,
    and the satisfaction-factor in what-has-manifested
    is SO BIG, that it is INDESCRIBABLE.

Because when something manifests that youīve been nurturing along, or that youīve not shooting in the foot with doubtful thoughts, THEN when it manifests, you get the FULLNESS of all of THAT! And we want so much for you to understand, that you stand
    -like that lion!- YOU stand as that culmination of SO MUCH that nonphysical has known about. Has dreamed about. Has wished for. Has desired.

YOU stand in your creative ability, as THAT!
    And all that is nonphysical is looking forwards at that, WHICH IS YOU. And feeling satisfaction beyond Esthers ability to even find words about that which you are, and that which you are becoming, that which you are being, and that which you are still allowing yourself to BE. So, when you find some way somehow, to get happy enough for just a minute, to hold yourself in vibrational sync, with ALL of that intentionality, as you stand, in culmination-

the eternally evolving culmination here in this physical body-

of that which source has known IN YOU, has seen IN YOU, has known ABOUT YOU when you were a tiny little-not-even-a-splash on a petridish in the beginning of that, which is you-

when you realize how source feels about you,
    and youīve got an open Vortex, or an open valve, that lets you know that-
    THATīS "the end-game", you see!

2016-10-22 in Philadelphia