Thread: Lotto: $500/week for life

Lotto: $500/week for life

I know this isn't about me per se, but I've been dreaming about winning this lotto where they pay you $500-$1,000 a week for the rest of your life.

Well, I didn't win it. Yet. But my co-worker showed up today & showed me his ticket. He won the $500/week for life. I may have not attracted the winning ticket yet, but I attracted meeting someone with a winning ticket, so I'll take that as my manifestation is getting closer, lol

Quote Originally Posted by RichKing View Post
    I know this isn't about me per se, but I've been dreaming about winning this lotto where they pay you $500-$1,000 a week for the rest of your life.

Well, I didn't win it. Yet. But my co-worker showed up today & showed me his ticket. He won the $500/week for life. I may have not attracted the winning ticket yet, but I attracted meeting someone with a winning ticket, so I'll take that as my manifestation is getting closer, lol
    Wow! So cool, for both of you

wow. that lotto just feels so good. ease relief ease relief ever-flowing-support wellbeing love

that's so cool for your colleague..bask in his win...and watch yours come next