Thread: Finding lost items easily and quickly

Finding lost items easily and quickly

Hi everyone

Right now I donīt know where I did put two items of mine. They are important to me but I can feel good regardless of them. It would be so nice to manifest them now!
    Whatīs your approach on the vibrational journey to this subject?

In the past, when I didnīt remember where I put some item, I would see it vividly in my mind, I would touch it and feel it on my hands, grabbing it, and then... I was directed to the item smootly. Or the item just popped-up where I was. It was really amazing how quick I manifested. And most of the times, while I was visualizing, I was moving to places to search for it.

Right now, I have used the same approach but without results. I know that action doesnīt lead to anything, so I typed some sooting words. Either way, these sooting words always end how much I miss, how much I need it, how much I would like to have them now.

Wouldnīt that be so easily to just find those items or they simply appear to me? That would be really good! I would like to know what are the right thoughts to manifest them quickly and easily. What do you think on this? And what does work for you that you know can be of value to me knowing?

Thank you.

You've heard us talk about Abraham's "stick," with its two ends. Youve also heard us talk about how the LoA brings to us more of what we focus upon.

As long as you focus on your Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence (that's what "lost" is) end of the "sticks" of these two objects, the LoA has to bring to you more "lost." You can't focus on the absence of something and expect that something to manifest. That's not how the LoA works.

Beautiful South East Queensland!, Australia
    Surrender it. Stop referring to them as lost (what's that quote? "nothing is lost in the eyes of God"?? Something like that), let the Universe know you love these items, find that feeling-place of having them then let it go. Finish on the feeling-place and let the Universe take care of the rest. x

WellBeing Emily,

Thanks for your sharing.

Well, around 12 hours ago, I manifested one item! I know I (can) have the other one too!

Beautiful South East Queensland!, Australia
    Wonderful!! xXx

I would like to tell you that, regarding the second item, I didnīt feel like searching for it so I didnīt search. Also, it was not something urgent so I just let it be. Around five days after my last reply at this thread, I had an idea to request a copy of this item to the person who gave me. Sounds so easy, though it is not something a person usually does or asks. And I received the item so fast, so comfortable and totally free! It sounds so easy right now... and it is because I focused on having it, grabbing it and appreciated the end result and turned ease on.

Always remember there are multiple ways I and you can have what we want specifically.