Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: Abe about having fun, humor and laughter

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    In finding joy and fun, you are pleasing God

Life is supposed to be fun, you know! This isn't supposed to be work.

It's not something that you're supposed to do, or something that needs to be done, or something that will not get done if you don't do it.

This is your creative arena where you are supposed to find things that please you! And in doing so, you please that which you regard as God.

-Abe 3/2/02

You don't need to torture yourselves like you tend to do, as you're sifting through the data! Because you've already sifted through enough data to know what you want. Now line up with it! And let the Universe give it to you EASILY.

WHY do you make it so hard for the Universe to give it to you, that you have to DIE to get it, you see?

It should be easier. It should be A LOT easier. It should be easier for ALL of you. You should be having fun. NOW. In every moment you should be either interested, eager, or feeling fun.

In other words, that is the way life is supposed to be for you, with brief little spurts of contrast to help you keep moving forward. But this beating the drum of what's wrong is way out of hand.

-Abe 10/26/07

Celebrate as much as you can, and complain as little as you can.
    And watch how much resource has already been aligned for you!

-It is right that you feel good.
    You're supposed to have fun.
    And most of all, you are supposed to be in the vortex.

-Abe. 12-13-09

When you focus on being out of whack, now you'r out of whack.
    That subject that you focussed on, got you out of whack- now, every subject that you focus on gets you a little bit out of whack! (...)

So- just get back in whack!

Phoenix Dec. 2013

Don't make it about a certain topic!
    Get your excuses to be tuned in AND HAVE FUN everywhere!

We want every hour to NOT be wasted on something boring!
    We want it ALL to be fun, and ALL to be exhilarating!

You don't want to let the absence of one shiny, beaded thing keep you from another one. Because there are so MANY that are around. And when you get your heart set on one, and then use it to be your excuse to not be tuned in, then you not only not get to that place, that you wanna be-

but you'r not having a fun way, on your way of not getting there!

Let's put it that way:
    We think, you should have a really fun time, on your way to not getting to where you wanna be, RIGHT NOW.

If you'r having a really fun time on your way to not getting to where you think you wanna be right now, YOU HAVE TO GET TO WHERE YOU WANNA BE!

from the clip These are thoughts of next level thinking - Abraham Hicks | Law of Attraction

What Emotions are

The emotions that you feel, without exception,

are indicators of the Vibrational alignment or variance,

between the thought your human brain is focused upon and the perspective of your Broader Non-Physical Perspective regarding the same subject.

Abe

Abrahams 1 answer

If you have the ability to desire it, the Universe has the ability to deliver it.

You've just got to line up with what you want, which means, be as happy as you can be,
    as often as you can be there,
    and let everything else take care of itself.

Abe

The greatest gift you can ever give another person
    is your own happiness.

Abe

It is NOT POSSIBLE to not get to where you want to be,
    if you are having CONSISTENT fun!

...If you let
    -not getting "there" fast enough, or
    -not directly enough, or
    -not getting there through the avenue that you thought was "the avenue"...

...be the reason that you focus and then you cut yourself off, then not only do you not get "there", but you'r not having FUN, on the way to not getting there! And we think you all should have FUN, on your way of not getting there where you wanna be!
    (laughter)

Because it is NOT POSSIBLE to not get to where you want to be,
    if you are having CONSISTENT fun.

If there where a way that we could just zap you, so that you would stop taking score, we would do it. But it would take a lot of fun out of your life! But we really think, that if you could stop taking score of outcomes, and instead take score of that time that you are lighted up, if THAT could be what you are reaching for... "I'm reaching for an opportunity to feel like THAT..." If you can stop thinking about the RESPONSE to your energy-blast, and instead think of the EXHILARATION of the energy-blast, the responses would take care of themselves!

You can TRUST that you've put it well into your Vortex, and that the Universe is delivering it to you well, and that YOUR WORK is much less work than you ever thought that it is!

It really is about keeping yourself in that general, happy place.

from the clip WITH JUST A SMALL TUNING, YOU WILL WITNESS THE EVIDENCE! ✿ Best of Abraham Hicks ~ LOA

Say: "I want to have FUN on my way to X!"

So, you have this list of things, so there it exists, now make this statements about it:
    "I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have FUN on my way to that.
    I want to have FUN on my way to that!
    I want to have a really good time on my way to that."

That puts everything in the proper perspective!

(...) "I want to have a good time on my way to that!" Because it's a journey that never ends. And so, it doesn't matter whether the steps are small or large, it just matters that they are FUN, while I'm taking them!

"I wanna have FUN, while I'm on my way to greater clarity!
    I wanna have FUN, on my way to figuring out this highflying disc.
    I want to have FUN on my way to my ideal body-weight.

I want it to be FUN. I want this experience to be fun! Because oh, it is SO MUCH fun to identify something wanted, and find resonance with it, and then watch the cooperative components! It's like you feel like this Creator of the Universe, that everything is at your fingertips, and you are the orchestrator of all things.

It is so exhilarating! It is so fun. It is so much fun. It will be so much fun on my way to my BMW 5. SO MUCH FUN. It is so much fun to my 125 pounds- or whatever you want.

It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!! Fun, along the way!

(...) Fun along the way.
    Because, all along the way I get to be INSPIRED.
    All along the way I get to see results of my inspiration!
    All along the way, I get to see other cooperative components.
    All along the way I FEEL the inspiration!.

FUN, along the way: There is no gap between where I am, and where I want to be- because where I want to be is on a disc, that I can do NOW!"

from the clip ABRAHAM HICKS ~ REPEAT This Statement About Everything That You Want! ~ Law of Attraction