Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Abe about having fun, humor and laughter

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Seek joy - first and foremost.

Seek joy - first and foremost.
    ~Seek reasons to laugh.
    ~Seek reasons to offer words of praise - to self and others.
    ~Seek beauty in nature, beasts, and other humans.
    ~Seek reasons to love. In every segment of every day - look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of love.
    ~Seek that which uplifts you.
    ~Seek opportunity to offer that which uplifts another.
    ~Seek a feeling of Well-being.
    ~Know that your value can only be measured in terms of joy.
    ~Acknowledge your absolute freedom to do any of these things or to not do any of these things - for it is, without exception, your choice in every moment of every day.

~A New Beginning II -page 217,218

Do YOU really understand, what is going on, here?

Can you understand how much Well- being is flowing to you?
    Do you understand how much orchestration of circumstances and events on your behalf is available to you?
    Do you understand how adored you are?
    Do you understand how the creation of this planet, creation of this Universe, fits together for the perfection of your experience?
    Do you understand how beloved you are, how blessed you are, how adored you are, and what an integral part of this creative process you are?

-We want you to.

We want you to begin understanding the blessed nature of your Being, and we want you to begin to look for the evidence of it,
    because we are showing it to you in every moment that you will allow yourselves to see it: in the lining up of lovers, money, fulfilling experiences, and beautiful things for you to see, in the lining up of circumstances and events; and in the lining up of amazing co-creative experiences where you are rendezvousing with one another for no reason other than for the fantastically important reason of fulfilling, satisfying, and pleasing yourself and giving yourself joy in the moment.

Your motion forward is inevitable; it must be. You cannot help but move forward. But you are not here on a quest to move forward - you are here to experience outrageous joy. That is why you are here.

-Abe, Ask and It Is Given

You cannot tell the story of who you are in your physical body,
    without telling the story of the Source that is really You.

And you cannot tell the story of who you are in your physical body without explaining the emotional makeup that is you, that is always giving you that vibrational recordation or indicator of where you stand in relationship to who you are. And you will never be happy, not one of you, ever, until you understand that this part of you does exist, and until you are consciously, deliberately reaching for alignment with that, you see.

There is no greater joy than alignment.

4/5/08

When you want to be joyful and you remember that your joy is not dependent upon the behavior of others -
    - and you consistently look for good-feeling subjects to use as your chronic point of focus -
    - all desires on all subjects will be satisfied.

The Vortex page 77

Itīs ALL for the Joy!

The creative energy that creates all things is easily accessible to you.
    You have been granted the right and the clearance and the absolute source expectation of doing wonderful things with whatever part of the energy you care to utilize.

We want you to understand that there has been no assignment made for you; there is not a big pile of things that you are supposed to move from one place to another. There is not this expectant list of things that you are supposed to create. You came forth with this very clear environment and clear intent that went just like this- You said:

"I think going forth will be the most exciting thing I can think of, so I would like to expose myself to these circumstances, to these varieties of ideas and beliefs and intentions and lifestyles and I would like to focus closely enough that I gather personally from my vantage point, ideas, preferences, understanding unquestionably that source will hear my request and answer me instantly.

And I understand that my environment therefore will be modified by me, moment by moment by moment. And I'm doing this, not because the environment needs to be modified.
    I'm doing this not because I will be unfulfilled if I don't.

I'm not doing it because I need to make these marks on some chart, in order to achieve some level of perfection that some master will assign me.
    I will do these things because it will be joyful to do them.

I'll build the bridges that are fun to build.
    I'll cook the meals that are fun to cook.
    I'll have the relationships that are fun to have.
    I will grow; oh I know I will grow.
    I will not be able to help but expand.
    I will not be able to help but contribute.
    I will not be able to help but add onto this time space reality.
    I know I will be of immense value!

But I am not coming forth because of value that I will offer, because that is a given. And I'm not coming forth to prove anything because there is nothing to prove.
    I'm coming forth because this looks like a vacation I'd like to take.
    I think there will be some fun here.
    I think there will be some interest stirred.
    I think that more life will flow through me.
    I think that this is going to be a really good time.
    Therefore I go forth."

-That's what you said. That's why you are here. That's why we are all here.
    It's for the joy.
    And when you get your eye on the joy, everything else will fall into place.

There is great love here for you.

-Abe 5/7/03