Thread: My darling you

My darling you

My darling,

You came out of the other room as I walked past the entrance door. Your smile was what I saw first.

You are in my life. In that space where we sat in a circle with others, sharing what was deep within our hearts, I felt you across the room, without having to look at you. When I did look at you, you were so much warmth, so much tenderness - as far from me as my heart was.

Our eyes locked while you were sharing with everyone that I, too, brought you some warmth, some tenderness, some light. As if you needed more light to the brightness that was you.

Thank you.

beautiful xxx

My darling,

When we are in each otherís arms, I know I am right in the middle of my vortex. You are a dream Iíve manifested into my reality.

As the late hours of the night get my eyes ready for sleep, I see again your smile in the back of my mind. You bring me such joy. Do you fully know the power of your being yet? I shall continue to remind you of that, because you are an incredibly powerful creator.

And a cutie.

My darling,

How are you feeling? How do you want to feel today?

I want to feel good, relaxed, understood, loved. So I think of you, and suddenly all is better.

You are wonder-full.