Thread: want to buy official mp3's for sleep meditations......anyone know?

want to buy official mp3's for sleep meditations......anyone know?

I love listening to all the sleep meditations on youtube. These are not the original mediations I have from some years ago.

I can't find where to buy these. How did they get to youtube if not from a cd or mp3?, it is estherham on the videos.

anyone know anything about this? thanks

Abraham Hicks 2017 - A peaceful night's rest sleep meditation

Abraham Hicks 2017 �� Meditation Before Bed(new)

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I can't find where to buy these.
    That's because the YouTube posters proably made up those titles and because AHP doesn't sell individual segments from Workshops. They seem either their edited recordings of a Workshop or whole, unedited recordings of a Workshop.

How did they get to youtube if not from a cd or mp3?, it is estherham on the videos.
    What most YouTube posters do is take the Workshop recordings (either edited or unedited) that AHP produce and publish, edit those recordings as the poster sees fit, and posts theit edited versions to YouTube, ignoring AHP's copyright.

If you wish to buy what you've heard on YouTube, you can identify which Workshop that conversation is part of and then buy the recording of that Workshop from AHP. (I'd recommend that you but the unedited, whole Workshop from AHP to make sure you actually get your segment.)

To identify the Workshop(s), your best bet is to contact the YouTube posters it perhaps enquire with AHP.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    That's because the YouTube posters proably made up those titles and because AHP doesn't sell individual segments from Workshops. They seem either their edited recordings of a Workshop or whole, unedited recordings of a Workshop.

What most YouTube posters do is take the Workshop recordings (either edited or unedited) that AHP produce and publish, edit those recordings as the poster sees fit, and posts theit edited versions to YouTube, ignoring AHP's copyright.

If you wish to buy what you've heard on YouTube, you can identify which Workshop that conversation is part of and then buy the recording of that Workshop from AHP. (I'd recommend that you but the unedited, whole Workshop from AHP to make sure you actually get your segment.)

To identify the Workshop(s), your best bet is to contact the YouTube posters it perhaps enquire with AHP.
    wb :wave. I was wondering if they just clipped some segments to music...

I guess that's what they did.

good idea to contact the maker

I was wondering if they just clipped some segments to music...

I guess that's what they did.
    Sounds like it. The AHP versions won't have the music. With that, I'm going to close this thread.